Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyponX View Post
8 gb ram how many account use?
Processor?

Can i ask, when will be update for 5.13 patch?

Old   #347

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyponX View Post
8 gb ram how many account use?
8GB ram you can run max 5 bots and must have minimum i5 not lowest cpu and ofc hard drive ssd.

yuo can check my spoiler and on this configuration i can run max 15 bots.

Old   #348

Hi guys, i have a problem. In my computer the bot stays afk in base. I have net 4.5, skin installed, resolution on 1024 x 768 in lol client. What can i do.
Here's a picture.
Old   #349

elite*gold: 300
Hi i configed the virual box, you need a win7 tiny version.
if you think there is a virus so you can download everywhere you want tiny7. virus total will say its a virus everytime, because its a changed version of win7.
if you want to make your own vm, if you dont trust me, here is what i did:

use vmworkstation 10 or higher (not vmplayer)
download a win7 tiny
install VMtools
install AIO runtimes
donwload net frameork 4.5 and repair (important, with aio its installed but dont work)
after that install lol
wooxy
summonersfactory bot

because the tiny7 you cant login leauge of legend, if you want reset internet option settings.
thats all what you need, the bot work. i had at beginning the same problem that the bot didnt found the windows but with this config i can use the bot well.
with new lol patch 5.13 i have problems again, so i will fix and upload it at the weekend.
some question write pm

Old   #350

Are you talking to me?
Old   #351

A bot for 3v3 will be a awesome!
Old   #352

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by campillo009 View Post
Hi guys, i have a problem. In my computer the bot stays afk in base. I have net 4.5, skin installed, resolution on 1024 x 768 in lol client. What can i do.
Here's a picture.
Set your taskbar to autohide, its in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
Hi i configed the virual box, you need a win7 tiny version.
if you think there is a virus so you can download everywhere you want tiny7. virus total will say its a virus everytime, because its a changed version of win7.
if you want to make your own vm, if you dont trust me, here is what i did:

use vmworkstation 10 or higher (not vmplayer)
download a win7 tiny
install VMtools
install AIO runtimes
donwload net frameork 4.5 and repair (important, with aio its installed but dont work)
after that install lol
wooxy
summonersfactory bot

because the tiny7 you cant login leauge of legend, if you want reset internet option settings.
thats all what you need, the bot work. i had at beginning the same problem that the bot didnt found the windows but with this config i can use the bot well.
with new lol patch 5.13 i have problems again, so i will fix and upload it at the weekend.
some question write pm
Virtual Box does most likely NOT work.

A ready-to-bot vm can be downloaded here:
AIO runtimes can be downloaded here:
DirectX 9.0c can be downloaded here:

You need to re-install the custom skin with wooxy after EVERY lol patch (after patching lol).
Old   #353

I have created the VM , and watch the works perfectly . if someone finds errors or problems , he can write me PM , I will update the VM and Post Problems and Solutions .
I'm going over the weekend , a new version upload the VM player also is suitable and a revision has performence
Old   #354

I have the bar in autohide and it doesn't works
Old   #355

bot doesnt func. (v. 0.0.0.54)
Old   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by campillo009 View Post
I have the bar in autohide and it doesn't works
I am uploading a new version of VM . This version is ready for VM Workstation and VM Player . I just 5 bots run on , minimized and hidden taskbar.die new VM has improved perfomence configuration . there are no more problems occurred that the bot dont found the window (lolclient) . the link I will post soon , the VM is still upload at
Old   #357

Quote:
I have created the VM , and watch the works perfectly . if someone finds errors or problems , he can write me PM , I will update the VM and Post Problems and Solutions .
I'm going over the weekend , a new version upload the VM player also is suitable and a revision has performence
I'm glade you are finally running it.
I would be so pleased if you tell me what steps shall I do to have a working multible bots at one time.
I downloaded Wooxy (also the skin), but it seems the map texture isn't working, also downloaded the client, but as I play in EUNE, there are no botexchange to be done at all. And I also don't have more virtual computers to add the bots manutally, so I'm looking for a way to add more bots (running more than one LoL at once) from the same pc.
If you can help me, I would be very thankful.
Old   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG4Life View Post
I'm glade you are finally running it.
I would be so pleased if you tell me what steps shall I do to have a working multible bots at one time.
I downloaded Wooxy (also the skin), but it seems the map texture isn't working, also downloaded the client, but as I play in EUNE, there are no botexchange to be done at all. And I also don't have more virtual computers to add the bots manutally, so I'm looking for a way to add more bots (running more than one LoL at once) from the same pc.
If you can help me, I would be very thankful.
Unfortunately it is not possible to offered several times on 1 PC use, it you need virtual pc from workstation / player ) . for multiple virtual PCs you need enough power , I use 16GB RAM ( 6GB for VM Workstation ) and have an i7 3770 processor . on wooxy there to properly install a tutorial to the skin after you have patched lol , run wooxy , clicke on skin , per drop and click to insert the skin , click below to install . to be otherwise as the VM set up I've already posted . most importantly , it is net framework to repair and subsequently to install DirecX because it can only detect the bot lol window .

if you want you can also write me PM , I am also willing to help you if we find time.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #359

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
I am uploading a new version of VM . This version is ready for VM Workstation and VM Player . I just 5 bots run on , minimized and hidden taskbar.die new VM has improved perfomence configuration . there are no more problems occurred that the bot dont found the window (lolclient) . the link I will post soon , the VM is still upload at
remember if any other download it and he open it on own pc he can have much problem;s too - why ? becouse other people have other spec pc.
Old   #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
remember if any other download it and he open it on own pc he can have much problem;s too - why ? becouse other people have other spec pc.
this is a virtual pc, no problems with other spec. i said only my spec. what i use for more virtual pc. this vm work on amd like at intel.

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked