Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
can someone do a video tutorial? please ç_ç

Old   #332

If you can't play with 5 bots at the same time, then it's a big wasting of time i think, because many people can't make it run and then 4 champions stay AFK and mine plays 1v5 gg :-D

Old   #333

I can't play lol in Workstation Why? D: Error Drivers in Workstation
Old   #334

I myself can run 3 bots. On EUNE. Yea, there can be 5-20 min wait times between games.

I had trouble with bots not starting after a while. Noticed the script breaks after being idle & the screen goes black. Yes, I have disabled every Power option i could find. In short, the script didn't start & bot kept resetting.

First I used my original VM image & cloned it, after my bots broke. Time consuming business.

I figured there had to be a way to "Refresh/Reset" the script", so I unistalled wooxy skin & started the bot without the skin. Played a min. Closed the game (Or the bot force close my game, if I remember correctly). Installed wooxy skin & ran the bot. And to my surprise, the bot worked again.

I don't know what makes vmware window go black after a time & break my script, but at least I found a way to make the script work again. Those of you with bots going idle & not working, might want to try this.

Old   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan92 View Post
I myself can run 3 bots. On EUNE. Yea, there can be 5-20 min wait times between games.

I had trouble with bots not starting after a while. Noticed the script breaks after being idle & the screen goes black. Yes, I have disabled every Power option i could find. In short, the script didn't start & bot kept resetting.

First I used my original VM image & cloned it, after my bots broke. Time consuming business.

I figured there had to be a way to "Refresh/Reset" the script", so I unistalled wooxy skin & started the bot without the skin. Played a min. Closed the game (Or the bot force close my game, if I remember correctly). Installed wooxy skin & ran the bot. And to my surprise, the bot worked again.

I don't know what makes vmware window go black after a time & break my script, but at least I found a way to make the script work again. Those of you with bots going idle & not working, might want to try this.
U can upload ur vm image Pls? for me?
Old   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLingo View Post
My image is 15,6GB large. It just has Win 7 x64 bit Ulti, Lol, Wooxy, SummonersFactory. Using VMware.

There is a tutorial on

Tho, I do have a link to the VM image the admins provided. And suggested me to try.

"Also a friendly user uploaded a complete VM for summonerfactory, which you can find here for testing:
If you would like to test it out"

Quote:
In order to play Lol, you might need Directx, C++ Redistiputable, "3D accelerated graphics" selected under options & "VM Additional tools" installed.
Old   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan92 View Post
My image is 15,6GB large. It just has Win 7 x64 bit Ulti, Lol, Wooxy, SummonersFactory. Using VMware.

There is a tutorial on

Tho, I do have a link to the VM image the admins provided. And suggested me to try.

"Also a friendly user uploaded a complete VM for summonerfactory, which you can find here for testing:
If you would like to test it out"

In order to play Lol, you might need Directx, C++ Redistiputable, "3D accelerated graphics" selected under options & "VM Additional tools" installed.

Edit : Now wooxy dont works
Old   #338

Quote:
And how can use the image? How i install it?
Can make it all for some price :-)
Old   #339

Quote:
Edit : Now wooxy dont works

Image works on me, better than mine. Faster load times & takes less resources.

Well, if you have VMware. You extract the .rar. Select File>Open>And select the only thing that is shown in that folder. VMware should do the rest. Everything is set-up & ready to bot on that image.
Old   #340

I don't know why, but somehow the bot tried to run cuda miner in the background. I guess the bot is trying to run miner in the background, but on 1 of my bots it failed. I couldn't find any information about this on their website. So I am kinda disappointed. 1 of the reasons the bot runs so heavily.
Old   #341

Always Low priority queue WHY? D:
Old   #342

elite*gold: 70
The custom skin needs to be re-installed with wooxy after each lol patch .

You get low prio queue if some users' bots are not running properly and getting leaves, leading to the whole team having to wait.

If you cant get the bot running properly check the VM file for vmware that was uploaded by a friendly user here:

The person saying the bot runs a miner, can other people confirm this? Can you prove it? Check what other software you are running which might contain that kind of stuff. The high cpu is due to screen analysis multiple times per second.
Old   #343

Now all works perfect , but when the game finished the launcher of SummonerFactory crash, why?
Old   #344

how it work
Old   #345

8 gb ram how many account use?

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked