Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #2371

elite*gold: 0
testing out a bot, level 1, it sits in queue forever and doesnt find a game regardless. Ran it one hour and no game still?

Old   #2372

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by 128th View Post
testing out a bot, level 1, it sits in queue forever and doesnt find a game regardless. Ran it one hour and no game still?
You need AT least 5 bots, the bot queues up in groups of five

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2373

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyXVX View Post
You need AT least 5 bots, the bot queues up in groups of five
Hi got a couple of questions.

How's the banrate?

How much ram and cpu is needed to run up to 5 bots on 1 VM?

Works with the latest update?

How fast are updates?

Thanks in advance.
Old   #2374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolu View Post
How's the banrate?
100% for level 30 accounts.
This bot is useless for anything but lvl 10 "friend" accounts.

Old   #2375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrixotrichus View Post
100% for level 30 accounts.
This bot is useless for anything but lvl 10 "friend" accounts.
The amount of bullshit you are telling is Insane, no ban out of 30 lvl 30 acc for weeks
Old   #2376

Is it 10 euro p/month then? and can anyone vouch for the ban rate, with some proof before I buy it please.
Old   #2377

Quote:
Originally Posted by 128th View Post
Is it 10 euro p/month then? and can anyone vouch for the ban rate, with some proof before I buy it please.
As I sell my accs immediatly i cant provide proof, but non of my customers had
a problem. And the acc i use by myself didnt got banned for a month
Old   #2378

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyXVX View Post
The amount of bullshit you are telling is Insane, no ban out of 30 lvl 30 acc for weeks
considering I had testruns with several hundred accs over 6 months I can only assume you`re an associate of the maker ...or the maker himself, or less likely a ****** who doesn`t know what a delayed ban is.

The longest an account that was leveled with this acc remained unbanned was 4 months, the fastest ban was like 5 minutes after reaching lvl 30.....
They may not ban immediately, but EVERY SINGLE ACC that´s leveled with this bot gets flagged.
This bot has a 100% detection rate, period.
Old   #2379

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammostola View Post
considering I had testruns with several hundred accs over 6 months I can only assume you`re an associate of the maker ...or the maker himself, or less likely a ****** who doesn`t know what a delayed ban is.

The longest an account that was leveled with this acc remained unbanned was 4 months, the fastest ban was like 5 minutes after reaching lvl 30.....
They may not ban immediately, but EVERY SINGLE ACC that´s leveled with this bot gets flagged.
This bot has a 100% detection rate, period.
what were you doing with test accounts when they reached 30? maybe the detection algorythm sees them being inactive? i would rather perform 10 accounts test run rather than hundreds but keep them active, maybe play 1 aram game a day per account
Old   #2380

Nice software.
Old   #2381

Quote:
Originally Posted by navikor View Post
what were you doing with test accounts when they reached 30? maybe the detection algorythm sees them being inactive? i would rather perform 10 accounts test run rather than hundreds but keep them active, maybe play 1 aram game a day per account
Activity doesn`t play apart here. Unflagged accounts can stay inactive for years and not get banned.
I described the situation like ~50 sites or so earlier.
individual vms, individual vpns, a multitude of play time settings. Simply doesn`t matter.
This bot is detected...and my guess back then (if the ingame routines are really only via pixel-detection, which I doubt a bit) was that it`s because of the custom client that had log-entries that look like what the old pvpconnect library had...and that`s a guarantee for detection.
Old   #2382

the bot does not find a game
Old   #2383

Any recommendation for increasing the win rates?

Right now the bots are winning around 50% of the games, playing at around ~20 FPS and champion purchase is set to true.

Also is there any way (using the settings file) to make the bot play specific champions only?
Old   #2384

elite*gold: 70
I recommend to use an fps limiter (like dxtory) to limit the game to 15 fps, that should increase performance of the bot.
Old   #2385

so nobody know how to resolve this problem? the champs always stay in the champ select than they cant pick free champs of rotations and then i get kick out of the champ select, and always same error. you had the log file in the post before, naikor posted it. We have the same problem, nobody can help us?

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked