Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v3.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Update for EUW ?



Mhisk. is offline  
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 920
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhisk. View Post
Update for EUW ?
why dont reading ? here at this post from the user "Comebackone"

have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorecast View Post
Can someone please upload an end picture for NA server? It is not working for me.
here is one from " psy4durezo" in english in 1920*1080 resolution,

reading is very hard,...

have fun


Biochipz is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Will this work on the PBE server? I sold my main account and I only play on that now. If so, what modifications do I have to do to make it work on the PBE server?
phorecast is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 920
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by phorecast View Post
Will this work on the PBE server? I sold my main account and I only play on that now. If so, what modifications do I have to do to make it work on the PBE server?
yes and see this video tutorial,...


Biochipz is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Your program always pass on that loop?

The max zoom has a unique address, that is 0x00E3EABC(BR SERVER) + League of Legends base address (GWL_HINSTANCE).

That value(0x00E3EABC) can be founded using the address (from your loop) - GWL_HINSTANCE
cybcyb28 is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 920
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybcyb28 View Post
Your program always pass on that loop?

The max zoom has a unique address, that is 0x00E3EABC(BR SERVER) + League of Legends base address (GWL_HINSTANCE).

That value(0x00E3EABC) can be founded using the address (from your loop) - GWL_HINSTANCE
No, the loop runs 769 times and then it stop,...
i dont want to use a pointer, because its easier to detect if you access to a pointer,...
Biochipz is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I know it do 769, but it does the loop always you run the program right?

Why not save that address after the first loop?
cybcyb28 is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 920
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybcyb28 View Post
I know it do 769, but it does the loop always you run the program right?

Why not save that address after the first loop?
i dont understand the first question.

Because sometimes 2 addresses have the value 2250,... and the address from max zoom out changed every one hour,...
Biochipz is offline  
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 5
Bio, now I have a doubt, I changed the end.jpg file to one that fits in my resolution and language, but now when I open my tool is getting slow my pc, gotta give ctrl + alt + del to close the tool and return to normal.I can not even use the mouse.
Do you have any solutions?
Champion Felipe is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 920
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion Felipe View Post
Bio, now I have a doubt, I changed the end.jpg file to one that fits in my resolution and language, but now when I open my tool is getting slow my pc, gotta give ctrl + alt + del to close the tool and return to normal.I can not even use the mouse.
Do you have any solutions?
yes this happens if miztool can not find the image end.jpg on your pc,.... it must be at this folder
C:\MIZ-Tool v3.0\Source Files\
if the end.jpg image is in it and you still have the problem.
You renamed maybe the image into the code from miztool to something else?
(case sensitive)
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

have fun
Biochipz is offline  
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Big thank you Bio!
bulle971 is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
I got made everystep and everything fine.When ı change your paint file with mine .
Program give me error ı cant use my mouse when ı open Miz tool.

If ı change your paint with my it s make computer mouse freeze.

Can anyone upload turkısh server paınt fıle 'Devam et' or give me solution I.I am confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrC2TR View Post
I got made everystep and everything fine.When ı change your paint file with mine .
Program give me error ı cant use my mouse when ı open Miz tool.

If ı change your paint with my it s make computer mouse freeze.

Can anyone upload turkısh server paınt fıle 'Devam et' or give me solution I.I am confused

I follow everystep ı guess ı will play without autoremove.I hope manual remove is as safe as auto
OrC2TR is offline  
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochipz View Post
yes this happens if miztool can not find the image end.jpg on your pc,.... it must be at this folder
C:\MIZ-Tool v3.0\Source Files\
if the end.jpg image is in it and you still have the problem.
You renamed maybe the image into the code from miztool to something else?
(case sensitive)
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

have fun
If I change the file name with notepad ++, the miz tool no longer opens
I think he does not recognize the file as .jpg
:/
Champion Felipe is offline  
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 920
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion Felipe View Post
If I change the file name with notepad ++, the miz tool no longer opens
I think he does not recognize the file as .jpg
:/
it recognize the file as .jpg, this is not the problem... you did something wrong...
You know that the name from the .jpg is case sensitive ?
i finished a small video tutorial about the (Automatically Remove Function)

have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrC2TR View Post
I got made everystep and everything fine.When ı change your paint file with mine .
Program give me error ı cant use my mouse when ı open Miz tool.

If ı change your paint with my it s make computer mouse freeze.

Can anyone upload turkısh server paınt fıle 'Devam et' or give me solution I.I am confused

I follow everystep ı guess ı will play without autoremove.I hope manual remove is as safe as auto
i finished a small video tutorial about the (Automatically Remove Function)

have fun
Biochipz is offline  
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 5
Oh man, I discovered my mistake, appears a small amount lol field, opened with paint cut it and it worked =D


Champion Felipe is offline  
Reply

Tags
hack, league of legends, miz tool, zoom, zoom hack



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends
Click me for the new version from Miz-tool version 3.0...
816 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
[*UNDETECTED *NEW] ZOOM HACK Tool for League of Legends
>>>>I made a new Zoom Hack Tool Click me<<<< but this old version works too...
146 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.