Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe

Discussion on LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe

Welcome Summonors,

here I'm presenting to you the leading Jungle Timer for League of Legends. We nearly have reached 1 Million downloads. Thanks for all your support guys!

Visit the official homepage for the

This Jungle Timer offers many cool features. I hope you guys will have as much fun with it as I have and don't forget to give me feedback. =) You can always request any feature you would like to have on our .

But yeye let's come to the tool itself!

Recommended plattform: Windows 7
Recommended resolution: 1680 x 1050
Recommended mode: windowed mode, borderless (HAS NOT ALL FUNCTIONS IN FULLSCREEN MODE!)

This software is completely free and the code is available for anyone who is interested.

Showing the basic features and giving you an idea how it looks in-game.

Features:

Advanced MiniMap
The Advanced MiniMap is an upgrade for the MiniMap of League of Legends. Using will will improve jungle behaviour like the pros have.

Buff Timing
To time your buffs is essential and you have plenty of configuration to make it look and feel you want.

Configuration
The Configuration of the LJTD is pretty easy. Just use the Config GUI for reducing issues while configuring your timer.

Customization
LJTD is customizable in many different ways. Find out which settings fit to your gaming style.

Initial Timer
The Initial Timer is your adapted in game time for the LJTD. Initial Timer is recommened to be used with the AutoStart function.

Label System
The Labels offer the best in game presentation for the remaining buff durations and can also be configured in many ways.

Slide
Sliding your LJTD is the best way to redruce useless space of the LJTD in game. You can use it in two ways.

Write2Chat
Write2Chat is awesome. Don't waste any time anymore in game with writing the respawn time. LJTD is doing this for you!

Disclaimer:
Many friends are using this tool at the moment and I never heard about any bad issues. Just try out and have fun. You always find the prelast version on . If you are worried about your anti-virus tool when an announcement is upcoming, just ignore it. Well you guys must know the tool is using global hotkeys. The only way for the tool to get the hotkeys when LoL is focused. I promise to not send anything to anywhere on any planet. =)

Approved:
LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe is approved by Riot Staff: "LJTD is using legal ways to improve you Jungle skills."

So what else to say? Ready to Jungle!

Many Thanks to these epic guys who helped me and gave me so much feedback. <3 u:
- sicLotus
- mateful
- ignition

Further links and Social Networks:

Thanks
23 Users
Old 05/17/2012, 14:02   #2

Hier ist mal der VirusTotal bericht

scheint sauber zu sein
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 14:14   #3

Good, but suggestions: don't use keys that are used by game (A, for example).

Make every resolution available
Old 05/17/2012, 14:57   #4

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1 View Post

Because of that, you have to press Alt+ the key. So it doesn't clash.
I really like the Minimap Overlay, it's something new and seems very useful.
Old 05/17/2012, 15:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spieletips View Post
Hier ist mal der VirusTotal bericht

scheint sauber zu sein
Yes it is. Source Code is available too if you don't trust some german guy =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1 View Post

Yeah as already said use ALT and your key. New keys changes are coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by br4dy View Post
Because of that, you have to press Alt+ the key. So it doesn't clash.
I really like the Minimap Overlay, it's something new and seems very useful.
Yeah thx mate.

Wanna hear more opinions from you =)
Old 05/17/2012, 15:36   #6

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 4,329
Nice, i like :>
Old 05/17/2012, 17:04   #7

Ich habe es eben einmal ausprobiert und habe LoL auf Windowed Mode und 1680 x 1050 gestellt. Das Programm von dir ist aber nicht im Vordergrund geblieben, sodass man es nicht sehen konnte. Weißt du wie ich das ändern kann?
Und wäre cool, wenn es auch für 1980x1080 im Vollbild-Modus funktionieren würde.
Old 05/17/2012, 17:35   #8

Quote:
Ich habe es eben einmal ausprobiert und habe LoL auf Windowed Mode und 1680 x 1050 gestellt. Das Programm von dir ist aber nicht im Vordergrund geblieben, sodass man es nicht sehen konnte. Weißt du wie ich das ändern kann?
Und wäre cool, wenn es auch für 1980x1080 im Vollbild-Modus funktionieren würde.
Wenn ich es so schreibe, dass es im Vollbild Modus klappt dann ist es nicht mehr zugelassen von Riot. Window Mode sollte aber klappen, und wenn nicht dann mal als Admin ausführen versuchen.

Und bitte das neueste Net Framework 4 installieren.
Old 05/17/2012, 18:00   #9

elite*gold: 8
Received Thanks: 1,473
Quote:
Hab das gleiche Problem.
Old 05/17/2012, 18:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoxer View Post
Wenn ich es so schreibe, dass es im Vollbild Modus klappt dann ist es nicht mehr zugelassen von Riot.
Achso, schade.

Quote:
Window Mode sollte aber klappen, und wenn nicht dann mal als Admin ausführen versuchen.
Wenn ich es als Admin ausführe, bleibt es vor anderen Windows-Fenster, aber der LoL-Client, schafft es irgendwie trotzdem den Timer in den Hintergrund zu drücken, auch im Fenstermodus.

Quote:
Und bitte das neueste Net Framework 4 installieren.
Ich habe Version 4.0.30319, ich glaube, dass ist die Neueste.
Old 05/17/2012, 19:11   #11

Quote:
Achso, schade.

Wenn ich es als Admin ausführe, bleibt es vor anderen Windows-Fenster, aber der LoL-Client, schafft es irgendwie trotzdem den Timer in den Hintergrund zu drücken, auch im Fenstermodus.

Ich habe Version 4.0.30319, ich glaube, dass ist die Neueste.
Okay, would you like to add me ingame or anywhere. So I will give you a test version. Where this might be fixed. Just being my Tester if you want to.

Can't test it here cuz it works well =/

Just add "kwoxer" EU W if you want.

cu
Old 05/17/2012, 21:24   #12

Not sure why you guys are using this.Its quite easy to remember them.
Old 05/17/2012, 21:58   #13

elite*gold: 310
Ich finde das ist mal was neues
Schönes Design und funktioniert gut.
Daumen hoch jetzt schonmal und wenn noch mehr Auflösungen kommen bekommste für jede nen Keks

Welche Sprache?
Old 05/17/2012, 22:40   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~EliteTrader~* View Post
Ich finde das ist mal was neues
Schönes Design und funktioniert gut.
Daumen hoch jetzt schonmal und wenn noch mehr Auflösungen kommen bekommste für jede nen Keks

Welche Sprache?
Visual Basic, hier der Source Code.

Und ich unterstütze alle Auflösungen selbst die MiniMap passt sich derzeit schon an. ODer wie meinst du das?

=)
Old 05/18/2012, 01:10   #15

Minimap overlay doesnt work for 1920x1080.

EDIT : nvm. i didnt know you had to click that X button. it works

Tags
lol jungle time