Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Beta] Bumek's AutoQueuer - Clientless, GUI - You U

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 16
[Beta] Bumek's AutoQueuer - Clientless, GUI - You U

Bumek's AutoQueuer

Hello guys, I'd love to present my own AutoQueuer. It's free, but there's Premium Version aswell.
That's got lots of features, try it out yourself!


Features:

- Queues up every game
- Saves every action into text's file
- Very simple set up.
- Bugsplat detector and fixer
- Multiaccount playing - just turn on more than one window!
- Updates account's progress inside of the Window.
- Works on every server
- Works even one minute after League of Legends' update
- Works with AutoPlay scripts
- Looks nice wink.png

ScreenShoots:




Download:

Scan:


Quote:
Originally Posted by bazemad View Post
There are the links that you need:




If you dont like those u can use:



I've been using those with every AutoQueue programs, i've got 30 level in no time. iARAM and FreakingGoodEvade were my favorite and they work good togeather.

Here is a link of more

@Burmek You can put this on your 1st post so ppl wont ask anymore I'm glad i help and also great autoqueue bro

Bol is currently updating to 4.21, some scripts are broken due to update process
Thank you.



Bumek662 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hello bro , I have try to use it but it stack at
for a lot time


PanosTheHack is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanosTheHack View Post
Hello bro , I have try to use it but it stack at
for a lot time
That should've been working, it works for me and other communities.
It stucks all the time? Strange.
What server do you use? That's definillity a server's problem, not the bot.

@edit

I just downloaded it from the thread's link and it works fine for me

Bumek662 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 188
Received Thanks: 74
Amazing program thanks!


szczurek666 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I really like it bro thanks !
spectrahmet is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumek662 View Post
That should've been working, it works for me and other communities.
It stucks all the time? Strange.
What server do you use? That's definillity a server's problem, not the bot.

@edit

I just downloaded it from the thread's link and it works fine for me


Speak with the guy and it was just PC problem. Thanks buddy for support
PanosTheHack is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,576
Received Thanks: 1,038
very funny but what is the need of such tool? You can use the Game Client to login and queue games? why use an alternative client were the source it's unknown.

I Advice people just to test with your smurf since you never know if the programmer it's grabbing your account login before perform the login in the riot servers.
nhcoohrh is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
Just wondering if this program requires another program which plays in game. If yes what would you suggest? (I was using soraka slack from BOL)
Rtakas is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
fake
kinawalker is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
very funny but what is the need of such tool? You can use the Game Client to login and queue games? why use an alternative client were the source it's unknown.

I Advice people just to test with your smurf since you never know if the programmer it's grabbing your account login before perform the login in the riot servers.
I do not push you to use it. Use it just on smurf account. Guys, if u do noy believe - feel free to decompile it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtakas View Post
Just wondering if this program requires another program which plays in game. If yes what would you suggest? (I was using soraka slack from BOL)
Soracka slack is fine. Iaram aswell
. ffs feel free to decompile and check the code..
Bumek662 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Help
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
xskins2 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xskins2 View Post
Help
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
riot's server problem
Bumek662 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumek662 View Post
I do not push you to use it. Use it just on smurf account. Guys, if u do noy believe - feel free to decompile it


Soracka slack is fine. Iaram aswell
. ffs feel free to decompile and check the code..
isnt Iaram outdated? btw my BoL always says failed to download (update ) how can i use it then?
xlapeiro is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumek662 View Post
riot's server problem
How tidy ?
xskins2 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 3
BoL will work for non vip 22-12-2014...


xlapeiro is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
kOrbit - Clientless DarkOrbit Packet-Bot (early beta)
Hab mal vor ein paar Wochen mit einem DarkOrbit angefangen, allerdings hab ich wenig Zeit um dran zu arbeiten, daher veröffentliche ich den jetzt...
10 Replies - DarkOrbit



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.