Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New] Instant message sender

Discussion on [New] Instant message sender within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [New] Instant message sender

Are you tired of not going mid because someone says it first? Well, that stops now. I've made this simple tool that sends the message you want instantly after the champ pick starts.

How to use:

- Open it
- Write the message you want it to write (max 20 characters)
- Write the number of times you want it to be sent (max 3)
- When the game is found press Start on the tool and then press accept in the game.

Download:

Enjoy

P.S. If you come across a bug just let me know on the thread or via PM.
Old 11/06/2014, 22:33   #2

Could you tell me the purpose of this tool?
Old 11/06/2014, 23:12   #3

It sends the message you want faster than you could xD

Tags
lol, message, tool

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PVP Server] Rebirth Silkroad | Instant 130 | Degree 14 | Coin & Message System
09/23/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 15 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/e6nqe.png Server opened date: 8:00 AM UTC+2 ] http://i.epvpimg.com/3sqng.png Rebirth | Links #|Name|Link
[Request/Idea] Instant pvp message
04/13/2011 - Mabinogi - 16 Replies
I was wondering if there is an edit that would cause the message you get when you die in PVP to appear automatically upon death. I've tried searching for this many times but I've only found the outdated "One click revive" that was released by Adam J. If anyone could help me with this it would be much appreciated.
Message Sender by List
04/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello, some time ago there was a tool which was able to send msg to people by .txt list :) It was like an In-Game E-Mail spammer. Maybe anybody have it ? It would be really usefull, when doing plvl, you made all trustfull noobs pay'ers list, and send them a msg, about info and so on...
[Release] Auto Message Sender
03/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
Is there really any name for this? Anyways, this is a simple release of how to send messages to the server. The timer is set to 4 minutes, and yeah I think it SHOULD work, if not post whats wrong and ill fix it, havent tested it. For you who want to learn: I set the timer at 4 minutes, 240000 milliseconds. Therefore, I start the timer and it all begins! When 4 minutes have gone, it will look up the void "MsgTimer_Elapsed". Once it find it, it will check if MsgCount is either 1,2,3 or 4. If...