Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] EmuB0T AR

Discussion on [Release] EmuB0T AR within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] EmuB0T AR

EmuB0T AR 2.0 Survey

I made this small program to assist those who use EmuB0T. If you have used EmuB0T for a long time, you might have noticed that sometimes the bot gets stuck joining or waiting for players? Well I have a temporary solution to that while we all wait for @Mroku to fix the issue!

In short summary. If LoL isn't running for 10 minutes, or user-defined time, then EmuB0T will restart.

This program is currently not working!

Features:
-User-defined idle time (Default set to 10 minutes)
-Fully automatic restarting of the Host and Client versions
-Small and lightweight... I think... Lol

Known Bugs/To-Do List (If requested):
-Will not automatically restart programs if it is not placed in the folder with the other bots
-Will not reset the accounts from |1 to |0 (Can't fully fix this. A fix would at least require everyone to have a different account list for each VM.)
-No manual reset button for timers
-No manual restart button for EmuB0T
-LoL cannot be running for this to work
-Will not save user-defined time
-2nd option will keep counting even if LoL isn't running.

How to use:
1) Download it
2) Place it in your EmuB0T folder where your bots, accounts, configs are
3) Launch EmuB0T on all your VMs
4) Launch EmuB0T AR on all your VMs
5) Enjoy

Make sure to run as admin!
EmuB0T Thread:
Download Link: v1.4
Virus Scan: v1.4
Screenshot:
v1.0

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have not tested these versions. I cannot approve of them since I haven't used or tested them or even scanned them, but use with caution. Hopefully they work (:

Lexxxxx's Version: (Just restarts clent/host/game at idle. Does nothing else)
MadWard's Version: (you have to rename your host and client as host.exe and client.exe)
Justuxas' Version:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Source:
*Requires VB.NET 2010 or higher
Thanks
14 Users
Old 03/05/2014, 07:31   #2

I teste him now
Old 03/05/2014, 07:37   #3

Alright. Go for it. Tell me how it works for you! (:
Old 03/05/2014, 07:39   #4

Onde question: shared or EXE on each VM?
Old 03/05/2014, 07:42   #5

Doesn't matter. As long as you put it in the same folder as your "EmuB0T - Client.exe" and "EmuB0T - Host.exe". The reason why is because it will look for those program names to start up after it closes them. But yeah it doesn't matter if it is shared or each VM.
Old 03/05/2014, 07:48   #6

Thx my friend
Old 03/05/2014, 07:57   #7

Good job! Thank you mate
Old 03/05/2014, 07:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisnagy View Post
Thx my friend
Ahhh sorry! Could you please download the new version. I fixed a bug where it would restart EmuB0T at 2 minutes... At least I think I fixed it.

Old 03/05/2014, 08:00   #9

I found something: if a game start and one of the clients stuck, reset doesnt matter: he dont join the the started game

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Ahhh sorry! Could you please download the new version. I fixed a bug where it would restart EmuB0T at 2 minutes... At least I think I fixed it.

Ok man

Thx again
Old 03/05/2014, 08:03   #10

Quote:
I found something: if a game start and one of the clients stuck, reset doesnt matter: he dont join the the started game
You shouldn't even be able to start a game if you don't have at least 6 bots right? If an error pops up while preventing 1 of the clients from launching the game and the others are in game, I don't think I can do anything about it and that client will have to sit that round out.
Old 03/05/2014, 08:18   #11

New version start at 115/120secs…thats right?
Old 03/05/2014, 08:30   #12

Quote:
New version start at 115/120secs…thats right?
LOL! Holy **** I am bad at this. It seems like I don't review my work when I release it. I did that to test it. I meant to change it back to 0. But don't worry about it. When I need to fix/add something I'll change it back to 0. It'll eventually reset itself to 0 after your first game. From there, hopefully it'll work fine. Sorry so much for the inconvenience.
Old 03/05/2014, 14:37   #13

it opened 8 accounts in a space of 2 hours? it seemed like it was getting some problems when restarting ( each vmware as a set of different accounts for me ) some vmwares it opened 8 accounts, others 4-6 accounts... always switching and making them unusable by being |1 :x

is it possible to make it do the "reset accounts from |1 to |0" when its restarting everything? we can make the reset accounts so that we dont have to press any key, what way it will only reset accounts, so no more skipping mid 10 or something

Sir please can u teach me how to make something like that, or help me opening another exe file with this? i really need it to reset accounts and stop skipping them... please make it look for a "demo.exe" file pretty please, i suck at compiling and stuff and really need this please
Old 03/05/2014, 17:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
LOL! Holy **** I am bad at this. It seems like I don't review my work when I release it. I did that to test it. I meant to change it back to 0. But don't worry about it. When I need to fix/add something I'll change it back to 0. It'll eventually reset itself to 0 after your first game. From there, hopefully it'll work fine. Sorry so much for the inconvenience.
ppl who tries to help is not inconvenient.
Old 03/05/2014, 20:15   #15

anyone knows how to make something similar to this? i just need this file to open one more file so it would reset the accounts and never skip them