Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RefBoo.st - Your referral botting solution!

Old   #766

elite*gold: 0
So now patch 4.18
Any update or change's in the bot ?

Old   #767

i'm waiting aswell

Old   #768

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenity_ixi View Post
ETA on when we have to start paying for bot?
you already have. you have only 15accs free and the bot wont buy any items or anythink else execpt you buy vip licences for your vms...

and funny how op already say "no client required" but posting a screenshot with open clients.

why no asying..u you shaltzuhs autoq(source here: )
or atleast based on pvpnet connect api: source here:

with the source of fulcum bot that is somewhere here at epvp...

no need to pay for smth that is free lol
Thanks
1 User
Old   #769

LoL. Ne need pay for it? I thing it will be cracked soon

Old   #770

Quote:
Originally Posted by szczurek666 View Post
LoL. Ne need pay for it? I thing it will be cracked soon
This bot?
Old   #771

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Y we need to pay for it .
Old   #772

fix pls! ;D
Old   #773

hahahaah now he want money like fulcrum -.-
first he want ****** fulcrum, and now he want self the money
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #774

i enter my acc in accaounts.txt
and start the *.exe
he loaded but game not start
Old   #775

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTanky View Post
hahahaah now he want money like fulcrum -.-
first he want ****** fulcrum, and now he want self the money
Hes a *****. All he cares is money, he gives out 0% support, he thinks hes the best, and hes a ****. Not giving a single cent to this *****.

PS : HE'S SOURCE IS 100% LEECHED FROM FULCRUM GUYS
Old   #776

Well , i made 150 referrals so i'm happy .
Old   #777

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilzz139 View Post
Well , i made 150 referrals so i'm happy .
how long did it take for yu?
Old   #778

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
lol i don't know why people are always "crying" that this bot was made from another bot....

Whatever he got sources/data he needed to compile it and developed something extra at least and this requires some skills that most of the kids/leechers that come here don't have and they just want to click and win and don't pay nothing

This is the area of free bots, so he got something (we should not care were from) compile it or develop in his way and put as free.... so you should say thanks...

This is a section of cracked stuff, you don't flame the guy that crack fifa15 so you can play for free in the PC or you flame him?

Now he wants to make selling bot business with monthly payment like many others are trying to do with similar bots.... of course the chance of success it's reduced, since people just want things for free here but why flame his try...

Why you don't flame fulcrom bot, nhc bot , lolbandit or any other bot it's public and you can pay few $ to have it...

To the "experts" that say it's easy just get the source from somewhere and compile it... I advice you guys to do it and put here in this forum for free and then handle all the people that wish to use it and answer to the requests....

Then you will know the feeling of "costumer service" for free... to be honest I just think free bots are bad for the servers... EUNE it's really crappy last times, not to talk on EUW...
Old   #779

elite*gold: 130
Any idea, when the VIP version will be aviable?
How much will it cost/month?
Will there be a lifetime purchase option?
Old   #780

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
lol i don't know why people are always "crying" that this bot was made from another bot....

Whatever he got sources/data he needed to compile it and developed something extra at least and this requires some skills that most of the kids/leechers that come here don't have and they just want to click and win and don't pay nothing

This is the area of free bots, so he got something (we should not care were from) compile it or develop in his way and put as free.... so you should say thanks...

This is a section of cracked stuff, you don't flame the guy that crack fifa15 so you can play for free in the PC or you flame him?

Now he wants to make selling bot business with monthly payment like many others are trying to do with similar bots.... of course the chance of success it's reduced, since people just want things for free here but why flame his try...

Why you don't flame fulcrom bot, nhc bot , lolbandit or any other bot it's public and you can pay few $ to have it...

To the "experts" that say it's easy just get the source from somewhere and compile it... I advice you guys to do it and put here in this forum for free and then handle all the people that wish to use it and answer to the requests....

Then you will know the feeling of "costumer service" for free... to be honest I just think free bots are bad for the servers... EUNE it's really crappy last times, not to talk on EUW...
Flame his try? He just cracked an bot, decompiled it , compiled it again and made his ''own bot''? Fuck you and him. He's a dick, not because he's doing that, I know Finn a long already, and know hes a stupid. He does almost everything for money and he just don't fucking care for costumers, then you all guys, who think he'll give a nice support, no he wont. And if he want like ''fuck this bot i wont update anymore'' HE'LL trust me, he's a crazy kid. I hate Finn..Leecher of hell. Kid, stupid. Fuck you too NHC, scammed you a row. Could do again. I don't fucking care anymore for this forum. Fully of lammers.