Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

RefBoo.st - Your referral botting solution!

Reply
 
Old   #706

 
elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 377/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 5,743
Received Thanks: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by painz0r213 View Post
I still have a problem , after some time , the bot will say :
16:18:29 | INFO | Account |s: Account already in game!
16:18:30 | INFO | Account |a: Account already in game!
16:18:31 | INFO | Account |h: Account already in game!
16:18:31 | INFO | Account |g: Account already in game!
16:18:31 | INFO | Account |f: Account already in game!
16:18:31 | INFO | Account | d: Account already in game!
16:18:31 | INFO | Account |s: Account already in game!
16:18:35 | INFO | Account | a: Account already in game!
16:18:37 | INFO | Account |x: Account already in game!
16:39:42 | INFO | Logging out accounts and closing bot!
shut up, and stop spam your problem.... just wait if anyone answer u



xelayz' is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #707
 
elite*gold: 67
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 391
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​xelayz​ View Post
shut up, and stop spam your problem.... just wait if anyone answer u
True thing, so annoying^^


MMO-King is offline  
Old   #708
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by painz0r213 View Post
I still have a problem , after some time , the bot will say :
16:18:29 | INFO | Account |s: Account already in game!
16:18:30 | INFO | Account |a: Account already in game!
16:18:31 | INFO | Account |h: Account already in game!
16:18:31 | INFO | Account |g: Account already in game!
16:18:31 | INFO | Account |f: Account already in game!
16:18:31 | INFO | Account | d: Account already in game!
16:18:31 | INFO | Account |s: Account already in game!
16:18:35 | INFO | Account | a: Account already in game!
16:18:37 | INFO | Account |x: Account already in game!
16:39:42 | INFO | Logging out accounts and closing bot!
Same here ...
I-]Kero.? is offline  
Old   #709
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbenaAbdullah View Post
Check the temperatur on your CPU.
its normal
around 45c as usual

there is no change since game dosent start at all
like i said before im stuck in league of legends logo loop (like in video)
i checked performance monitor and all seems fine
there is no some high usage


Neocro is offline  
Old   #710

 
elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 278/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 13,583
Received Thanks: 2,063
Thank you, will test it tomorrow.

Is it better to run this on a windows server or better to run it on my own pc?

What requierements are needed? x gb ram,...
Schakon is offline  
Old   #711
 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 13
What does it mean when the bot is stuck on Releasing Handle?
boemchaka1 is offline  
Old   #712
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-]Kero.? View Post
Same here ...
me too
Tokyoman is offline  
Old   #713
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 1
I need help with this error!!!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Sergynho is offline  
Old   #714
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
hi Guys i have This Probleme
Session marked to restart! all Time
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
skyllerock is offline  
Old   #715
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 19
will the paid version be able to play aram? or 5v5?
Eloboosting2000 is offline  
Old   #716

 
elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 377/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 5,743
Received Thanks: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schakon View Post
Thank you, will test it tomorrow.

Is it better to run this on a windows server or better to run it on my own pc?

What requierements are needed? x gb ram,...
desto besseres System, desto mehr Bots, das ja eigtl klar.
Ich habe nun 16 GB RAM und nen Intel i7 4820k, ich lasse 30 Bots laufen, bei 40 beendet sich das Programm selbst, wahrscheinlich wegen meinem CPU, da der die Games dann nicht mehr lädt
kannst dir dann ja ungefähr auf dein System runterrechnen
xelayz' is offline  
Old   #717
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
why it shows *** acc already in game, i did restart the computer and the program but it still happen
z83853773 is offline  
Old   #718

 
elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 377/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 5,743
Received Thanks: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by z83853773 View Post
why it shows *** acc already in game, i did restart the computer and the program but it still happen
The accs ingame, just wait 15min an start the bot again, they'll left then, after few min
xelayz' is offline  
Old   #719
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergynho View Post
I need help with this error!!!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
SAME HERE:/
awensome is offline  
Old   #720

 
elite*gold: 106
The Black Market: 484/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,131
Received Thanks: 1,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​xelayz​ View Post
desto besseres System, desto mehr Bots, das ja eigtl klar.
Ich habe nun 16 GB RAM und nen Intel i7 4820k, ich lasse 30 Bots laufen, bei 40 beendet sich das Programm selbst, wahrscheinlich wegen meinem CPU, da der die Games dann nicht mehr lädt
kannst dir dann ja ungefähr auf dein System runterrechnen
CPU ist egal, das einzig wichtige ist Ram. Nutze den Bot nicht aber steht auch überall und weis paar eckdaten über den. Wenn der Bot stabil wäre, bestimmt ne nette Sache.


HolzNudel is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Optimizing computer for referral botting?
I'm looking to get into the referral botting services but I can't figure out how people can run 18+ vm's on a computer. Is there anyone willing to...
7 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.