Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RefBoo.st - Your referral botting solution!

Old   #661

elite*gold: 5
how do i get the refboost config for lol? i changed to play myself and its staying this big now

Old   #662

elite*gold: 0
So this file is safe to use right? I scanned it on Virustotal and it came up with a bunch of malware detections. Although since it is a bot, I'm sure it would have these detections. Just want to make sure. Also, is it currently working?

Old   #663

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 377/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by syclone1 View Post
So this file is safe to use right? I scanned it on Virustotal and it came up with a bunch of malware detections. Although since it is a bot, I'm sure it would have these detections. Just want to make sure. Also, is it currently working?
yes, since 5 days
Old   #664

So, since 5 days ago? Meaning it's not working atm. Or do you mean it has been working for 5 days since you've used it? xD

Old   #665

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 377/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by syclone1 View Post
So, since 5 days ago? Meaning it's not working atm. Or do you mean it has been working for 5 days since you've used it? xD
it work now xD
yes I use them for 5 days xD
Thanks
1 User
Old   #666

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbenaAbdullah View Post
I see no error?
yeah, that's the point, it just stays like that and nothing happens
Old   #667

Quote:
Originally Posted by ​xelayz​ View Post
it work now xD
yes I use them for 5 days xD
Okay thanks, actually got it up and working!
Old   #668

The Black Market: 814/1/0
Received Thanks: 8,216
Is someone having the issue, that the clients can't connect after they have done 1 game, too?
Like 0/30, 10/30, 20/30, 30/30, 10 finished the game and can't connect to the new game.
Old   #669

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus Runkelmann View Post
Is someone having the issue, that the clients can't connect after they have done 1 game, too?
Like 0/30, 10/30, 20/30, 30/30, 10 finished the game and can't connect to the new game.
When did this start happening to you? How many bots? I've seriously had close to no problems at all with this bot have done 150+ referrals. Been going fine for close to two weeks now. Sometimes I get the firewall error you're getting but it usually goes away itself.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #670

nice , thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old   #671

The Black Market: 814/1/0
Received Thanks: 8,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kes Ber View Post
When did this start happening to you? How many bots? I've seriously had close to no problems at all with this bot have done 150+ referrals. Been going fine for close to two weeks now. Sometimes I get the firewall error you're getting but it usually goes away itself.
It started today, yesterday everthing worked fine for me. I've tried with 20 up to 80 Clients. I only moved it from my HDD D:\ to SSD C:\ and have already tried to do it back to HDD, but the connection error is still happening.
The strange thing about it is, that I can launch e. g. 40 games and start all without a problem. The error occurs right after the first game stopped and the bot creates a new game. All new connections fail then, until I restart the bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #672

Sup !

so here we go confessing again! well i made 1061 accounts with your account maker and stupidly as i am i did not think of there DDos Spam system, started 5 account makers and made em !
So now for some reason (DDos spam system) i cant connect with the falcum bot, any one got any idea for how long this will last ? is there anything i can do ?
Old   #673

give me time zone for this bot work plz
Old   #674

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus Runkelmann View Post
It started today, yesterday everthing worked fine for me. I've tried with 20 up to 80 Clients. I only moved it from my HDD D:\ to SSD C:\ and have already tried to do it back to HDD, but the connection error is still happening.
The strange thing about it is, that I can launch e. g. 40 games and start all without a problem. The error occurs right after the first game stopped and the bot creates a new game. All new connections fail then, until I restart the bot.
Weird. Is your firewall/antivirus turned off? Are you running as admin?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #675

There this guy on Sythe selling this FREE bot and he's making money off it.

**********/riot-points-gifts-referrals/1754222-selling-referral-bot-12-pp-07-rs3-rp-no-vm.html