Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] LeagueSharp [Updated version] (New bootloader)

Discussion on [Tool] LeagueSharp [Updated version] (New bootloader) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tool] LeagueSharp [Updated version] (New bootloader)

download newest l# loader from:

download edited config.xml here

(credits to ionic)

copy this config.xml in your new l# folder.

open LeagueSharp.Loader.exe, wait the blue circle to end
-> mark all assemblies (click on the first, hold shift, click on the last) -> rightclick on it, click on Update and Compile
then it should work

This is a direct copy and paste from reddit just because i'm too lazy so credits to hackwurst for the guide.
Old 09/20/2014, 01:07   #2

But if i richtlick on it it doesnt say by me update and compile there is no such thing :C
Old 09/20/2014, 01:48   #3

not Trusted
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2014, 08:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ℓloє View Post
not Trusted
same goes for u

btw i can confirm dat op gaved the original links
Old 09/20/2014, 09:38   #5

I know I only have one post. I forgot my main accounts details and I had that account for quite a while now but I lost it. I felt like sharing, if you do not trust then don't download simple. I will add a virus scan If u wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedomark View Post
But if i richtlick on it it doesnt say by me update and compile there is no such thing :C
On ASsemblies. You right click on the script and click compile and update. Do Ctrl + A right click and update and compile. I will add pictures too if you're stuck.
Old 09/20/2014, 11:32   #6

EUNE work ?