Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LoLSkinView - How much have you spent?

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
New versions out guys. I don't have time to post the changes because I feel half way sick from programming and hurrying up as fast as I could haha. I'll write the change log tomorrow! Should work on all regions!

Old   #122

Hi xof7!

I can not get it work on Windows 8. I start the program as admin and have my antivirus turned off. Still the updater cant start (error message) and the program itself ll never find my store. Whats wrong?

Thanks!

Old   #123

Does not work on TR server. It says Error!? Press the store again bla bla...
Old   #124

Sorry guys, I realized that the updater wasn't compiling to the same directory. So, that's a super old version!! I repackaged it all now.. But, in the meantime... Just get this file and replace it with the one you have now...

Then run it, and it should detect a new version which I THINK will fix the issue you had iArt because I had it too. So, let me know what happens!

Thanks!

Old   #125

This doesn't work on OCE. It notices that I clicked the store but immediately just says error! refresh the store page. No matter how many times its refreshed it just keeps saying that. It detects my account data for a split second but then immediate error. Also I am using the latest version 2.1.0.1. I have also gotten 3 people to try it on the OCE server, exact same errors.
Old   #126

Hmmm.. I know it worked on LAN at least.. Do you use skype? I need a capture of your skin data to load into the program. That way I can see why it's breaking.

Does it detect your language correctly?
Old   #127

Yeah it detects my language and user ID but then after like a second it breaks and says error! refresh the store and then goes back to detecting my language and user ID than back to error! refresh the store and just repeats that over and over.
Old   #128

Ok i'd like to chat with you some how. Can you PM me? I'll give you some instructions on how you could send the response data back to me.

Is this farther than it would have got before with the old version?
Old   #129

Doesn't work on BR server right?

I gonna try tomorrow in LAS server
Old   #130

Try it out, I'll work with you if you work with me on getting it working if it does not. Still unsure about OCE. Tried it thanks to someone on the forums, couldn't get it to work on his windows 8 machine. But my 7 did it just fine, and someone else had success with it on OCE... Some picky stuff going on!
Old   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by xof7 View Post
Ok i'd like to chat with you some how. Can you PM me? I'll give you some instructions on how you could send the response data back to me.

Is this farther than it would have got before with the old version?
it does not work on TR server either, can you do smt about that?
Old   #132

Ok guys, check the updater. It should have a new version ready to go.

I had a person test it on a region that normally didn't work and it was successful. Changed how the whole system detects the store. Takes an extra step, but it's not difficult, just follow the instructions!

Updated setup and zip file to the latest versions. Please remove any older versions IF you used the installer before re-installing

Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #133

Hey guys! Been a while since I posted here. New website is up for all who were confused from the old one! Anyways, soon you'll be able to submit your skin info directly to elophant

I am in need of translations! I am doing multiple languages and currently only have English and Spanish. I get a lot of traffic from Brazil. If anyone's from there or speaks the language... Please, could i contact you? Any other languages are welcome if I can get translations!

Thanks guys!
Old   #134

elite*gold: 1073
The Black Market: 158/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xof7 View Post
Hey guys! Been a while since I posted here. New website is up for all who were confused from the old one! Anyways, soon you'll be able to submit your skin info directly to elophant

I am in need of translations! I am doing multiple languages and currently only have English and Spanish. I get a lot of traffic from Brazil. If anyone's from there or speaks the language... Please, could i contact you? Any other languages are welcome if I can get translations!

Thanks guys!
I can do a German translation, if interested just PM me
Thanks
1 User
Old   #135

very usefull