Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] TMW Account Creator

Discussion on [Tool] TMW Account Creator within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 142/0/0
[Tool] TMW Account Creator

Now using packets!
Make sure to take a look at the tips!

Hey guys,

I finally updated my account creator and included some nice

Features:
  • Order list [see screens]
  • Using WinHTTP/packets [no browser]
  • Fast: Up to 70 Accs/min
  • Smurf mode [saves reg email, date, IP, etc...]
  • Supports Proxies
  • Use any Ref ID/Reflink
  • Real looking names + emails.
  • Captcha breaking
  • Auto Updater
  • One password for all accounts or random passwords
  • Supported regions: All [NA|EUW|EUNE|BR|TR|RU|LAN|LAS|OCE]
  • Compatible with almost any ref bot out there
  • You can add your own names, email provider etc.
  • Runs comepletely in background, you can even access clipboard during creation
  • Smart account file managing

Video [01:30]/Screen:
How to set up:
1. and download the tool
2. Take a look at the Tips section in this thread...
3. Start the creator and enter your license code
4. Enjoy

F.A.Q. / Tips
Buy the tool here:
Price: 10€

Current Version: 20140612
Now using packets! No browser required any more
For anyone who has problems with the new version: with updates = off
Download:
Homepage:
Virustotal:
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/04/2014, 17:18   #2

elite*gold: 29
sieht interessant aus

it looks like nice
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2014, 20:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
Does it support proxy?
Old 02/05/2014, 21:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bagins- View Post
Does it support proxy?
No, it does not support proxy.
As far as I know using proxies is useless but makes account creation really slow.
And what is the point to use a proxy while creating accounts and then level them all with the same IP?

Some words according to this by LoLPaslaugos, a popular Ref-Seller:
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2014, 21:32   #5

elite*gold: 288
The Black Market: 820/0/0
works well
Old 02/05/2014, 21:50   #6

price?
Old 02/05/2014, 22:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
No, it does not support proxy.
As far as I know using proxies is useless but makes account creation really slow.
And what is the point to use a proxy while creating accounts and then level them all with the same IP?

Some words according to this by LoLPaslaugos, a popular Ref-Seller:
Well he's not the only popular seller who says this... It seems that proxies are really useless. They just make you feel more secure, but in the end, it doesn't matter at all.

Although I am not sure if I understand the part about creating and doing refs. So he recommends to make refs one day and level them next day? Or did he just mean that we should create only reasonable amount of referrals and wait few weeks until we create another? My friend ordered 1800 refs in 6 months and didn' receive ban yet... so dunno if there is any limit.
Old 02/06/2014, 07:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklebak View Post
Well he's not the only popular seller who says this... It seems that proxies are really useless. They just make you feel more secure, but in the end, it doesn't matter at all.

Although I am not sure if I understand the part about creating and doing refs. So he recommends to make refs one day and level them next day? Or did he just mean that we should create only reasonable amount of referrals and wait few weeks until we create another? My friend ordered 1800 refs in 6 months and didn' receive ban yet... so dunno if there is any limit.
I think he kind of means both, first statement: 'do not rush refs'=do not create and level all accounts on 1 day.

Second, do not make too many refs in a very short period of time.

If your friend really has 1800 lvl 10 refs, he will probably get banned asap in the next ban wave.

If he has lvl 5 it doesn't really matter, it seems like Riot doesn't care as much about lvl 5 refs. I have an account with over 200 lvl5s, no ban since a year...

Btw: Still didn't fix the object error, but now I know what causes it. It seems to happen if the account name already exists, because some message box hangs up the IE. (Error, can not submit form...)

Going to fix it asap.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2014, 12:03   #9

So what makes your application more valuable than Disgusting Account Creator which also can let making accounts with random mail, names, support proxy and is free to use?
Old 02/06/2014, 20:14   #10

Everything work, all fine. All nick is save in new file and old acc stay in other file. Easy to use.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2014, 22:19   #11

Quote:
So what makes your application more valuable than Disgusting Account Creator which also can let making accounts with random mail, names, support proxy and is free to use?
Yes, Disguising supports proxy, but as we said, it is kind of useless.
But well, it's all up to personal preference.

Correct me if I am wrong, but afaik DAC does not really use good emails, only something like . Also, you can modify, add, delete, names and emails with my tool, also, it does save accounts in a smart way, standard is refid_number.txt. You can choose in which format you want to save the accounts, NHC mode [:] or TT mode [|]. Furthermore, my debug function is way better and visible, and you can pause the creation if you need to copy and paste something during creation (can be really annoying without that).
Worst thing on Disguising is, if it crashes, your accounts do not get saved. My tool saves every account it creates instantly, so even with the current problems no account gets 'lost'.

Besides from that, I try to adjust my tool to wishes of my customers, for example, use whole reflink instead of only ID, check if Ref ID is broken or exists, etc. I don't think Kalle ever updated Disguising Acc Creator v2 and afaik many people have problems with it.

If you are interested, just msg me and I will give you a free trial day
Old 02/06/2014, 22:33   #12

Well, everything sounds great.
I have so far bit doubts about proxy etc. Can you give me loink or something like that where you found that info?
Is here any hope of reducing price of Acc creator?
Old 02/08/2014, 13:56   #13

Quote:
Well, everything sounds great.
I have so far bit doubts about proxy etc. Can you give me loink or something like that where you found that info?
Is here any hope of reducing price of Acc creator?
This is a copy of a Skype conversation between me and the Ref Seller (Skype Name: lol_paslaugos). He runs a big referral service () and made lots of refs already.
You can add him and ask anything about proxies, he has a lot experience concering this and will confirm my statement.

About price reduction: I think 10€ is a fair price because I spend a lot of time in coding and updating this tool, and I also have to pay a webhost for license system and auto-updates. Compared to referral bots, which cost up to 25€, and are not managed much different, this should be OK.

Btw: The update is finally out, sorry everyone for the issues, the object and 'problem submitting your form' should be fixed now.
Your Ref ID will be checked/validated, so you can make sure you not level accounts which won't show up on the referral list. If you want to create test accounts, simply disable ref id check in advanced options
Old 02/08/2014, 23:33   #14

Is this more fast than disgusting?? I buy spuds acc creator and is a bullshit some times i create acc then lvl up and never show on the ref link ... can this acc creator do same or is secure like disgusting
Old 02/08/2014, 23:39   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirde View Post
Is this more fast than disgusting?? I buy spuds acc creator and is a bullshit some times i create acc then lvl up and never show on the ref link ... can this acc creator do same or is secure like disgusting
It is secure, don't know that anyone ever reported that referrals do not show up.
Also, this creator is checking if your Ref ID is correct, meaning you will not level up refs for nothing.

I can not say anything about speed compared to disguising, because you can not run both at the same time...
Closed Thread

Tags
account, breaking, captcha, creator, lol