Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing

Closed Thread

Old   #361

elite*gold: 127
The Black Market: 142/0/1
I want my money back then.

Old   #362

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon* View Post
I want my money back then.
The Dev is a greedy douche, I doubt he will do it himself.

All this is funny because he (weirdly) taunted the crackers on a forum

Quote:
Mmmmmm, sweet sweet crack candy. Tastes so good. Thanks for cracking my app! The best way to improve my security is to have someone crack it, in my opinion.
Next version will be a bit more challenging, but I wish you the best!

Side-note: I am willing to pay anyone that cracks the next version $100 if they can show me how they did it.

Also taking tips on how to improve security!
He is giving up pretty quickly for someone who thinks he is so amazing. I guess he isn't as amazing as he thought and couldn't' do much in way of anti piracy.

It's funny because even if he does do a private thing, it will eventually get out and be cracked. That is why selling this shit, especially with a monthly model, won't work. He was delusional from the start. And I really do feel bad for people who bought it. It works with shit like BoL since it's pretty hard to crack, though still possible. Not to mention BoL offers a lot more than this, considering there are programs that do the exact same thing as this, even if it's a bit more work, and not quite as efficient. There are not many free alternatives for BoL.

Having said all that, the cracked one I posted works fine. Been using it with little issue.

Old   #363

elite*gold: 663
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotpointsale View Post
No where on the Advanced page is there a Clock this thread checkbox/ticker.
Here you go:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #364

I also want my money back, this is bs.. it's going to cost me another 20$ for the private info. what is this.

We payed for better botting and updates but now I'm stuck with this for 1 month without updates .. can't even run this bot for 3 hours straight.

Old   #365

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMo420 View Post
Having said all that, the cracked one I posted works fine. Been using it with little issue.
Does the cracked version also got the problem with the full screen bug? I bought a license for the bot but unfortunatelly I can't let it run more than 2 hours before the full screen bug appears... Thats really annoying because otherwise the bot would be really great! I wanted to pay the bot for the work someone had with it, but now I think this guy is a bit too greedy with his way treating the customers...
Old   #366

Again, the licenses will continue to work until they expire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri624 View Post
Here you go:
Guess I need to be premium to be able to do that, this is all I see.
Old   #367

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0tb0t View Post
I also want my money back, this is bs.. it's going to cost me another 20$ for the private info. what is this.

We payed for better botting and updates but now I'm stuck with this for 1 month without updates .. can't even run this bot for 3 hours straight.
I love this people that QQ, typical LOL player

Dude I think the OP should make this for 100$ or more not few bucks.. if he really wish to win some money with this.. and make server side, so to do login in the riot, must fetch the server for data or other stuff they are many solutions

Fulcrom bot was released free long time ago, and the result was that too much work for nothing, since you would only get leachers and don't donate nothing.

If you were a smart kid you would be very happy just give 20$ to have a ref bot working with memory injection
Thanks
1 User
Old   #368

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post

Dude I think the OP should make this for 100$ or more not few bucks.. if he really wish to win some money with this.. and make server side, so to do login in the riot, must fetch the server for data or other stuff they are many solutions

Fulcrom bot was released free long time ago, and the result was that too much work for nothing, since you would only get leachers and don't donate nothing.

If you were a smart kid you would be very happy just give 20$ to have a ref bot working with memory injection
Great point as it had released now for nothing! as he didn't win except some cents!
Old   #369

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMo420 View Post
The Dev is a greedy douche, I doubt he will do it himself.

All this is funny because he (weirdly) taunted the crackers on a forum

He is giving up pretty quickly for someone who thinks he is so amazing. I guess he isn't as amazing as he thought and couldn't' do much in way of anti piracy.

It's funny because even if he does do a private thing, it will eventually get out and be cracked. That is why selling this shit, especially with a monthly model, won't work. He was delusional from the start. And I really do feel bad for people who bought it. It works with shit like BoL since it's pretty hard to crack, though still possible. Not to mention BoL offers a lot more than this, considering there are programs that do the exact same thing as this, even if it's a bit more work, and not quite as efficient. There are not many free alternatives for BoL.

I have to agree with some points but not all, I don't think the OP it's greedy, I think his just too kind to sell such program for few bucks

100 refs 2 = 20$ easy. And with some machines you get that money back fast...

Yes this is a forum of cracks, they are people that will keep trying cracking stuff so we should not care much, we just should make sure the source code its well obfuscated. The Riot patches does the job of killing the cracked versions. Since a bot needs constant updates so every 2 weeks riot does the job.

I sell my bot for more than 2 years and people cracked 1 or 2 times, but the result was none.. the protection software just got better and riot updates make cracked versions stop working.

Regarding memory injection using LUA like BOL, yes it's tricky and you run into a lot of bugs must of the times, you really need to create a good main routine to recover but still exceptions will always happen .

However I'm not fan at all of BOL, used very few.. but I guess I don't care much about it also

Now regarding you share a cracked version of other guys work, where is work its for few bucks I think it's just bad and shows you a douch you are..

The guy it's not Riot/Microsoft or a big company that wins toons of $$ selling software and were piracy doesn't affect them so much they still win money.

But this guy work even must be respected since he just want few bucks from his job and what is very fair like i said before you recover the money pretty fast.
Old   #370

elite*gold: 356
Quote:
I have to agree with some points but not all, I don't think the OP it's greedy, I think his just too kind to sell such program for few bucks

Yes this is a forum of cracks, they are people that will keep trying cracking stuff so we should not care much, we just should make sure the source code its well obfuscated. The Riot patches does the job of killing the cracked versions. Since a bot needs constant updates so every 2 weeks riot does the job.

I sell my bot for more than 2 years and people cracked 1 or 2 times, but the result was none.. the protection software just got better and riot updates make cracked versions stop working.

Regarding memory injection using LUA like BOL, yes it's tricky and you run into a lot of bugs must of the times, you really need to create a good main routine to recover but still exceptions will always happen .

However I'm not fan at all of BOL, used very few.. but I guess I don't care much about it also

Now regarding you share a cracked version of other guys work, where is work its for few bucks I think it's just bad and shows you a douch you are..

The guy it's not Riot/Microsoft or a big company that wins toons of $$ selling software and were piracy doesn't affect them so much they still win money.

But this guy work even must be respected since he just want few bucks from his job and what is very fair like i said before you recover the money pretty fast.
Agreed, anyone who can code something like this AND is nice enough to share it with others deserves respect and not douche bags cracking it and trolling his forum post.

We can only hope that one day you trollers will get murdered someday for stepping on the wrong toes with your Douchebaggedry.
Old   #371

Quote:

My motivation behind sharing it is because her personally insulted me and was a massive douche towards me. I agree it's not nice to try to rip off people when it's a one man/few people operation, but this guy is a massive dick and he deserves it. It's not even the pricing (which is stupid and his reasoning behind it is fucking stupid too) its's how he responds to people, how smug he is, etc. He just isn't a nice guy. So I don't feel bad at all, I only feel bad for the people who might of lost their money, and in that case, I am sorry. He was way too smug, taunted the crackers, realized he couldn't make it 'crack proof' and then pulled it. Piracy will always be a problem, and the fact that he offers NO free trial and charges stupidly high MONTHLY rates, makes piracy THAT MUCH MORE appealing.

The software is great, but the devs reasoning on how to go about releasing it is fucking stupid.
Old   #372

Quote:

Working? phht.. did read you not read my post at all? The bot won't even last 3 hours, sometimes less. Unless your going to babysit its pretty much garbage.
Old   #373

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
It got cracked fast though...
Not only someone was able to remove license protection, some guy also got your database login info.
This is not good. So, you really put your login info in a client application?

You should probably use php to connect to the database etc. so something like this doesn't happen again.

You have to learn it in the hard way I guess, it happened to me as well...
Old   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryReferrals View Post
Agreed, anyone who can code something like this AND is nice enough to share it with others deserves respect and not douche bags cracking it and trolling his forum post.

We can only hope that one day you trollers will get murdered someday for stepping on the wrong toes with your Douchebaggedry.

+1
Thanks
1 User
Old   #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0tb0t View Post
Working? phht.. did read you not read my post at all? The bot won't even last 3 hours, sometimes less. Unless your going to babysit its pretty much garbage.
Yeah, how nice of you to call something garbage that just doesn't work for you. I can run 20-24 bots at 16GB RAM 12+hours straight without crashes or freezes. The reason I don't run it longer is simply because I need the PC for other things as well sometimes. And only due to the current fullscreen bug can't I use more bots at the same time. For me it's still on an equal level with e.g. emubot.

Closed Thread