Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tool]LolCreator - Leauge of legends account creator - Up to 200/minute!

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackzoror View Post
hahah well was quite clear that bot users with more VMs install it on the VM's if u limit it / machine. . . then thanks for the 120 - 10eur is way to high for that tool id buy it for less. . .guess many here would and close 2 noone need skype support (if thats the reason for the skyhigh price)
10 euro isn't a skyhigh price for people who want to create serious # of accounts. If you go to a referral service you pay that same amount for 25 referrals. Now look. If you buy the creator yourself, and you get support to setup a bot, then you can create as much refferals as you want to. Which is worth more in my opinion.

Also for the 10 limit per day, for people that casually bot that's more then enough. You get 10 refs per day, and you stay under the radar of riot providing that you don't do that much referrals per day, and use the proxy feature (If you want to) in the bot.

But hey, I am NOT forcing you to buy the bot? I'm just providing a free/paid piece of software that people can use to get their thing done. You can hate as much as you want, and rant as much as you want but it's still something I provided for YOU, and not something YOU made yourself.

Now think about what you have read above here, and see what you've just posted. Isn't that a little bit selfish what you just did?

Old   #107

elite*gold: 0
its not, there is a tool, i think available since over 1,5 years which is doin exactly the same with just a poor decaptcha - so it takes longer - goal for you - much longer to create accounts.

Yours is fast and efficient i dont wanna blame you or rage cauz u banned one of my IP's, thats fair, i tried wether it works on more machines and hey, it did. . . now you know theres a gap to close (maybe just limit/ip) and i know that u track details i dont want you 2 (most of the ppl here wanna stay under the radar guess)
you cant distract ppl from that fact

so again - Y this bot is extremly fast and efficient BUT i dont want a tool to send my sensetive data to your mySQL database

you brought that topic to the table - collecting sensetive data is kind of a no-go for most ppl here

Old   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackzoror View Post
its not, there is a tool, i think available since over 1,5 years which is doin exactly the same with just a poor decaptcha - so it takes longer - goal for you - much longer to create accounts.

Yours is fast and efficient i dont wanna blame you or rage cauz u banned one of my IP's, thats fair, i tried wether it works on more machines and hey, it did. . . now you know theres a gap to close (maybe just limit/ip) and i know that u track details i dont want you 2 (most of the ppl here wanna stay under the radar guess)
you cant distract ppl from that fact

so again - Y this bot is extremly fast and efficient BUT i dont want a tool to send my sensetive data to your mySQL database

you brought that topic to the table - collecting sensetive data is kind of a no-go for most ppl here
I actually have the hwid/registers this day/ip/id in my database. I'm not collecting any other data. You can even decompile the source to see that.
Old   #109

Purchased the tool, works great, good customer service and fast delivery of key.

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrup View Post
Purchased the tool, works great, good customer service and fast delivery of key.
I don't really remember selling a key to you, may I ask what your skype was, so I can confirm your vouch?

I'm really sorry for the incovience, but some 12 year old is trying to blackmail me in PM's and this way I can prove it is you, and that the kid should just gtfo

Thanks!
Old   #111

hi, how many account can i create with free version ?
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaidman View Post
hi, how many account can i create with free version ?
10 a day keeps 10 euros in your safe.
Old   #113

elite*gold: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by trikee View Post
10 a day keeps 10 euros in your safe.
unlimited a day supports the developer by 10 euros
Old   #114

Where can I try the free version ?
Old   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNef View Post
Where can I try the free version ?
Its above the Trading section link.
Old   #116

Used every acc creator on the planet. Must say this is a cut above the rest. Not only does it make accounts faster than any i've seen but its consistantly online and the creator is always on skype ready to fix any issues unlike some programs.
Old   #117

server moved...keep spamming
Old   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjfds1 View Post
server moved...keep spamming
Redownload the new package. It's a bug I had because of the servers that have been moved.
Old   #119

Free version still availabe!
Old   #120

there is a free version right?
is the free version limited?

greetings

Closed Thread

Tags
account creator, league of legends creator, lol account creator, lol creator, lolcreator