Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WIP] {Old Twisted Treeline for Custom Games}

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
I don't care about this
I will not get in trouble for this
Well,may happen that you get your "project" shut down by Riot,like many others :/

Old   #242

elite*gold: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
Well,may happen that you get your "project" shut down by Riot,like many others :/
And how should Riot do that?

Old   #243

Quote:
And how should Riot do that?
I believe that if you do something they don't agree with (such as bypassing releasemanifest,maybe) they'll contact you to shut it down. Well they're a big business afterall,I think they'll manage it out
Old   #244

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
I believe that if you do something they don't agree with (such as bypassing releasemanifest,maybe) they'll contact you to shut it down. Well they're a big business afterall,I think they'll manage it out
until he didnt released it or they cant prove that he really did this they cant do a **** on him.

But im really interested on bypass the releasemanifest but i still dont have any good idea how to do it, maybe its possible if you set the folder read-only or hidden it work. Would be nice if you can say if that work per pm or post

Old   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
until he didnt released it or they cant prove that he really did this they cant do a **** on him.

But im really interested on bypass the releasemanifest but i still dont have any good idea how to do it, maybe its possible if you set the folder read-only or hidden it work. Would be nice if you can say if that work per pm or post
Yeah,until he releases of course,but he creates it in a custom game on live servers,so even without releasing,someone there can just take a screenshot and it's enough to justify
Old   #246

elite*gold: 4
Is there any way to decompile the Levelscript.luaobj? if i try it with my current decompiler i get much obfuscated code so i cant compile it again

Edit: Ok i got one that works without any errors or obfuscations but now i cant turn it back to .luaobj xD

KazuyaX93 do you have any .luaobj file that you cant decompile right? if yes give me the link i will try to decompile it for you

Ok i can compile lua to .luac but how do i compile them to .luaobj?

What File i need to edit to make custom game modes? like i edit the file than i start summoners rift and i get 3000 start gold, 50% cd or a new/custom buff?
Old   #247

elite*gold: 5
Isn't it easier to mod the garena client and somehow make it login to non-garena servers?

As far as i know, their client doesn't use RAF files.. that way you can literaly delete releasemanifest.
Old   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picl3s View Post
Isn't it easier to mod the garena client and somehow make it login to non-garena servers?

As far as i know, their client doesn't use RAF files.. that way you can literaly delete releasemanifest.
Nope, I don't need to use the Garena Client because... I build my "own" client^^
I can patch it without problems and it works without releasemanifest
Old   #249

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Nope, I don't need to use the Garena Client because... I build my "own" client^^
I can patch it without problems and it works without releasemanifest
Well, i've chosen the wrong words to explain my idea.
I managed to mix garena lol and riot lol by substituting the released files on game_client folder.
It also works without releasemanifest but my only problem is that i can't patch it with the regular lol patcher.. i guess thats what your file downloader is used for, right?
Old   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picl3s View Post
Well, i've chosen the wrong words to explain my idea.
I managed to mix garena lol and riot lol by substituting the released files on game_client folder.
It also works without releasemanifest but my only problem is that i can't patch it with the regular lol patcher.. i guess thats what your file downloader is used for, right?
It's not the same way, but it also work like this.

I added a new screenshot
Tested something and it worked
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #251

elite*gold: 115
Nice dude ! I love that xD
Thanks
1 User
Old   #252

Any ETA yet for the release ? I want to play on the OldTwistedTreeline MAP !!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #253

Yeah,any ETA for release ? I think we're all impatient for this,looks so awesome !
Old   #254

Quote:
Yeah,any ETA for release ? I think we're all impatient for this,looks so awesome !
I'm sorry, there's no ETA at the moment :/ I'm working on getting custom Champions to work and I wait for Riot enables a Featured Game mode so I can sniff packets. I want to get the gamemutator-scripts to implement them into levelscript (as Custom map)
Old   #255

Quote:
I'm sorry, there's no ETA at the moment :/ I'm working on getting custom Champions to work and I wait for Riot enables a Featured Game mode so I can sniff packets. I want to get the gamemutator-scripts to implement them into levelscript (as Custom map)
I see. By the way,since you can create custom Champions,have you tried creating custom jungle mobs on a (x,y) spawn location ?
I know it's possible to change the skin of the golems,so maybe it's possible to create custom mobs?