Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[WIP] {Old Twisted Treeline for Custom Games}

Reply
 
Old   #241
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
I don't care about this
I will not get in trouble for this
Well,may happen that you get your "project" shut down by Riot,like many others :/



ismailman123 is offline  
Old   #242
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
Well,may happen that you get your "project" shut down by Riot,like many others :/
And how should Riot do that?


KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #243
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
And how should Riot do that?
I believe that if you do something they don't agree with (such as bypassing releasemanifest,maybe) they'll contact you to shut it down. Well they're a big business afterall,I think they'll manage it out
ismailman123 is offline  
Old   #244
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
I believe that if you do something they don't agree with (such as bypassing releasemanifest,maybe) they'll contact you to shut it down. Well they're a big business afterall,I think they'll manage it out
until he didnt released it or they cant prove that he really did this they cant do a **** on him.

But im really interested on bypass the releasemanifest but i still dont have any good idea how to do it, maybe its possible if you set the folder read-only or hidden it work. Would be nice if you can say if that work per pm or post


roflxd:-) is offline  
Old   #245
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
until he didnt released it or they cant prove that he really did this they cant do a **** on him.

But im really interested on bypass the releasemanifest but i still dont have any good idea how to do it, maybe its possible if you set the folder read-only or hidden it work. Would be nice if you can say if that work per pm or post
Yeah,until he releases of course,but he creates it in a custom game on live servers,so even without releasing,someone there can just take a screenshot and it's enough to justify
ismailman123 is offline  
Old   #246
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 43
Is there any way to decompile the Levelscript.luaobj? if i try it with my current decompiler i get much obfuscated code so i cant compile it again

Edit: Ok i got one that works without any errors or obfuscations but now i cant turn it back to .luaobj xD

KazuyaX93 do you have any .luaobj file that you cant decompile right? if yes give me the link i will try to decompile it for you

Ok i can compile lua to .luac but how do i compile them to .luaobj?

What File i need to edit to make custom game modes? like i edit the file than i start summoners rift and i get 3000 start gold, 50% cd or a new/custom buff?
roflxd:-) is offline  
Old   #247
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Isn't it easier to mod the garena client and somehow make it login to non-garena servers?

As far as i know, their client doesn't use RAF files.. that way you can literaly delete releasemanifest.
Picl3s is offline  
Old   #248
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picl3s View Post
Isn't it easier to mod the garena client and somehow make it login to non-garena servers?

As far as i know, their client doesn't use RAF files.. that way you can literaly delete releasemanifest.
Nope, I don't need to use the Garena Client because... I build my "own" client^^
I can patch it without problems and it works without releasemanifest
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #249
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
Nope, I don't need to use the Garena Client because... I build my "own" client^^
I can patch it without problems and it works without releasemanifest
Well, i've chosen the wrong words to explain my idea.
I managed to mix garena lol and riot lol by substituting the released files on game_client folder.
It also works without releasemanifest but my only problem is that i can't patch it with the regular lol patcher.. i guess thats what your file downloader is used for, right?
Picl3s is offline  
Old   #250
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picl3s View Post
Well, i've chosen the wrong words to explain my idea.
I managed to mix garena lol and riot lol by substituting the released files on game_client folder.
It also works without releasemanifest but my only problem is that i can't patch it with the regular lol patcher.. i guess thats what your file downloader is used for, right?
It's not the same way, but it also work like this.

I added a new screenshot
Tested something and it worked
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #251
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 3
Nice dude ! I love that xD
thegotus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #252
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 42
Any ETA yet for the release ? I want to play on the OldTwistedTreeline MAP !!!!
Rayfi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #253
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Yeah,any ETA for release ? I think we're all impatient for this,looks so awesome !
ismailman123 is offline  
Old   #254
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
Yeah,any ETA for release ? I think we're all impatient for this,looks so awesome !
I'm sorry, there's no ETA at the moment :/ I'm working on getting custom Champions to work and I wait for Riot enables a Featured Game mode so I can sniff packets. I want to get the gamemutator-scripts to implement them into levelscript (as Custom map)
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #255
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
I'm sorry, there's no ETA at the moment :/ I'm working on getting custom Champions to work and I wait for Riot enables a Featured Game mode so I can sniff packets. I want to get the gamemutator-scripts to implement them into levelscript (as Custom map)
I see. By the way,since you can create custom Champions,have you tried creating custom jungle mobs on a (x,y) spawn location ?
I know it's possible to change the skin of the golems,so maybe it's possible to create custom mobs?


ismailman123 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
3v3 Twisted Treeline - Champs
Hey, mit welchen Teamkomps kommt ihr in 3v3 am besten klar? Habe seit TT Update mit den Altaren nicht mehr richtig Ranked auf der Map gespielt und...
4 Replies - League of Legends Ask the Experts
WTS Twisted Treeline Teams
We are TT Challengers and we sell WHOLE 3v3 Teams for like NOTHING. Prices: Platinum V-III | Team = 35€ Platinum II-I | Team = 45€ Platinum...
3 Replies - League of Legends Trading
5 vs 5 twisted treeline
5on5 auf Twisted Treeline - League of Legends Community http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=377584 einer nen plan wies geht?
6 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.