Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[WIP] {Old Twisted Treeline for Custom Games}

Reply
 
Old   #211
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
riot's cdn



gaykids is offline  
Old   #212
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaykids View Post
riot's cdn
what do you mean with "riot's cdn" ?


roflxd:-) is offline  
Old   #213
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
what do you mean with "riot's cdn" ?
Riot's Content Delivery Network (cdn)
ismailman123 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #214
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
what do you mean with "riot's cdn" ?
http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/releases/live/projects/lol_game_client/releases/0.0.0.238/packages/files/packagemanifest


Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
yea, atm I working on Adding new Soundfiles (voices for custom champs, skill-sounds).

I'm searching for a inibin de- and recompiler atm. I'm able to "read" the inibin, but I`m not able to decompile, edit and recompile them atm.

At the moment, I test the new soundbank I'm working on.
It works good for now

(it's only a test)


KazuyaX93 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #215
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 3
Sounds really great !
thegotus is offline  
Old   #216
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 156
Received Thanks: 9
Can you send me the files so I can be a "beta" tester? It looks really cool and me and my friends are heading for a LAN-party so it would be nice to have something to do! I am not a programmer myself, but I made a mini-mod so that you can name yourself to really bad stuff

Anyways, give me a call if you want me to test it!

By the way! Are you able to get the Old Nasus back? Oh *** how I miss him! :c
RPai is offline  
Old   #217
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPai View Post
Can you send me the files so I can be a "beta" tester? It looks really cool and me and my friends are heading for a LAN-party so it would be nice to have something to do! I am not a programmer myself, but I made a mini-mod so that you can name yourself to really bad stuff

Anyways, give me a call if you want me to test it!

By the way! Are you able to get the Old Nasus back? Oh *** how I miss him! :c

The Mod isn't ready. I'm working on Custom Voices and Custom Champs atm.
I COULD bring the old Nasus back, but I won't.

Btw. here are some voices of the Test-Custom Champ
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #218
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
The Mod isn't ready. I'm working on Custom Voices and Custom Champs atm.
I COULD bring the old Nasus back, but I won't.

Btw. here are some voices of the Test-Custom Champ
Those voices sound like from Bleach,I might be wrong tho? :O
ismailman123 is offline  
Old   #219
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
Those voices sound like from Bleach,I might be wrong tho? :O
yep, you're wrong It's not from an anime^^

The Voice Actor: Ryōtarō Okiayu (sounds from a video game)
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #220
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
yep, you're wrong It's not from an anime^^

The Voice Actor: Ryōtarō Okiayu (sounds from a video game)
Haha,well I'm not completely wrong ! He is the one who made the voice from Byakuya Kuchiki in Bleach!
ismailman123 is offline  
Old   #221
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
Haha,well I'm not completely wrong ! He is the one who made the voice from Byakuya Kuchiki in Bleach!
yea, that's right
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 4
KazuyaX will this work if I have already patched less (lol enhansement suite)
ggnoobs1! is offline  
Old   #223
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnoobs1! View Post
KazuyaX will this work if I have already patched less (lol enhansement suite)
I believe he used the LoL Sandbox to make this,so I don't think you'll have trouble with LESs.
However if when he releases it and you use it,it doesn't work you can just uninstall LESs.
ismailman123 is offline  
Old   #224
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
My mod will Not break LESs ans LESs will not break my patch so you should ne able to usw both patches at the same time.
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #225
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/releases/live/projects/lol_game_client/releases/0.0.0.238/packages/files/packagemanifest

there are only .compressed files so is there any way to uncompress them?
i tried it with jpatch.exe : "jpatch.exe URF.luaobj.compressed URF.luaobj.compressed URF.luaobj"
but it gives me an empty file


roflxd:-) is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
3v3 Twisted Treeline - Champs
Hey, mit welchen Teamkomps kommt ihr in 3v3 am besten klar? Habe seit TT Update mit den Altaren nicht mehr richtig Ranked auf der Map gespielt und...
4 Replies - League of Legends Ask the Experts
WTS Twisted Treeline Teams
We are TT Challengers and we sell WHOLE 3v3 Teams for like NOTHING. Prices: Platinum V-III | Team = 35€ Platinum II-I | Team = 45€ Platinum...
3 Replies - League of Legends Trading
5 vs 5 twisted treeline
5on5 auf Twisted Treeline - League of Legends Community http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=377584 einer nen plan wies geht?
6 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.