Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[WIP] {Old Twisted Treeline for Custom Games}

Reply
 
Old   #181
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
wrong.
The new SR is map11.
debug map 1 is not defined in our client



Sure!
Here's a screenshot of it


maps[1] = createMap(1, "SummonersRift", "Summoner\'s Rift", "", 10);
maps[2] = createMap(2, "SummonersRiftWinter", "Summoner\'s Rift (Autumn)", "", 10);
maps[4] = createMap(4, "OldTwistedTreeline", "The Twisted Treeline", "", 6);
maps[7] = createMap(7, "ProvingGroundsARAM", "The Proving Grounds", "", 10);
maps[8] = createMap(8, "CrystalScar", "The Crystal Scar", "", 10);
maps[10] = createMap(10, "TwistedTreeline", "The Twisted Treeline", "", 6);
maps[11] = createMap(11, "DebugMap1", "Debug Map 1", "", 10);
maps[12] = createMap(12, "HowlingAbyss", "The Howling Abyss", "", 10);
maps[13] = createMap(13, "DebugMap3", "Debug Map 3", "", 10);
return;

map 11 = debug map 1



nongnoobjung is offline  
Old   #182
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaykids View Post
When One For All was leaked we had to replace/add a file. Do you know what the method was? Or what file was replaced/added
I believe it was ClientLibGame.dat. I'm not completely sure since it was a while ago, but I did download a modded file and replacemy current one with it. It made all custom games One for All.


noobasaurus is offline  
Old   #183
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobasaurus View Post
I believe it was ClientLibGame.dat. I'm not completely sure since it was a while ago, but I did download a modded file and replacemy current one with it. It made all custom games One for All.
It wasn't really a leak. It was a mod created by astralfoxy and Riot made it an official gamemode.
adi9981 is offline  
Old   #184
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nongnoobjung View Post
maps[1] = createMap(1, "SummonersRift", "Summoner\'s Rift", "", 10);
maps[2] = createMap(2, "SummonersRiftWinter", "Summoner\'s Rift (Autumn)", "", 10);
maps[4] = createMap(4, "OldTwistedTreeline", "The Twisted Treeline", "", 6);
maps[7] = createMap(7, "ProvingGroundsARAM", "The Proving Grounds", "", 10);
maps[8] = createMap(8, "CrystalScar", "The Crystal Scar", "", 10);
maps[10] = createMap(10, "TwistedTreeline", "The Twisted Treeline", "", 6);
maps[11] = createMap(11, "DebugMap1", "Debug Map 1", "", 10);
maps[12] = createMap(12, "HowlingAbyss", "The Howling Abyss", "", 10);
maps[13] = createMap(13, "DebugMap3", "Debug Map 3", "", 10);
return;

map 11 = debug map 1
In one of the summoners rift spotlight you could see the text of game_announcer_map11 or something like that. It's obviously map 11


gaykids is offline  
Old   #185
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 28
There is already a mod to play the new summoners rift on live server:
DJoe64 is offline  
Old   #186
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Could you explane how all the files from you own Champion look like? Or send a Picture?
ZeamDream is offline  
Old   #187
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeamDream View Post
Could you explane how all the files from you own Champion look like? Or send a Picture?
Sure
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #188
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 3
I don't really know if i send you correctly my PM or not. So i'll ask here : can you give an hint of how you add files (custom champ) in your client ? How did you manage to bypass the releasemanifest ?

Thanks =D
thegotus is offline  
Old   #189
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegotus View Post
I don't really know if i send you correctly my PM or not. So i'll ask here : can you give an hint of how you add files (custom champ) in your client ? How did you manage to bypass the releasemanifest ?

Thanks =D
i think he edit the RAF files because there are much of the Champions stored.
roflxd:-) is offline  
Old   #190
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
i think he edit the RAF files because there are much of the Champions stored.
Only editing the RAF will not work, because the releasemanifest stores ALL files and filepath's (and filelength and many more) from the files inside the RAF-Archives.

I only modified the file- and folder-structure, added some files and bypass the releasemanifest, to use new files.
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #191
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
I only modified the file- and folder-structure, added some files and bypass the releasemanifest, to use new files.
That's the part i would love to know how =D
thegotus is offline  
Old   #192
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegotus View Post
That's the part i would love to know how =D
I place the files, that are inside the RAF-Archives, into another folder. I don't want to extract all the files so I download them directly from the Riot-Servers
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #193
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 3
So you take ALL the file that are on the RAF archive and put them on directory. But after, how do you tell to the game to load those files and not those which are written in the releasemanifest ?
thegotus is offline  
Old   #194
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Could you also add new Skins to currently existing Champions, which are not replacing another one? (Like the new Skins at the PBE server?) And give them (and not added Skins like "Headhunter Yi" ) a cheaper price? Like 975 RP to 390 RP?
Could you take Master Yi and give him the spellkit from Yasuo ( Not replace the Models )?
ZeamDream is offline  
Old   #195
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeamDream View Post
Could you also add new Skins to currently existing Champions, which are not replacing another one? (Like the new Skins at the PBE server?) And give them (and not added Skins like "Headhunter Yi" ) a cheaper price? Like 975 RP to 390 RP?
Could you take Master Yi and give him the spellkit from Yasuo ( Not replace the Models )?
I CAN add new skins, but You cannot use them because you cannot buy them.
The prices and things like this are serverside and It's not possible to "hack the server".


KazuyaX93 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
3v3 Twisted Treeline - Champs
Hey, mit welchen Teamkomps kommt ihr in 3v3 am besten klar? Habe seit TT Update mit den Altaren nicht mehr richtig Ranked auf der Map gespielt und...
4 Replies - League of Legends Ask the Experts
WTS Twisted Treeline Teams
We are TT Challengers and we sell WHOLE 3v3 Teams for like NOTHING. Prices: Platinum V-III | Team = 35€ Platinum II-I | Team = 45€ Platinum...
3 Replies - League of Legends Trading
5 vs 5 twisted treeline
5on5 auf Twisted Treeline - League of Legends Community http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=377584 einer nen plan wies geht?
6 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.