Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] Summoner's Rift Grinder - Free Version!

Old   #91

elite*gold: 265
An account we used to test bans got leaver bustered because it stayed in base with Mundo dying over and over. If you think there is another reason please do tell.

Also we are updating the bot to not have that problem with mundo.

Old   #92

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Bot View Post
An account we used to test bans got leaver bustered because it stayed in base with Mundo dying over and over. If you think there is another reason please do tell.

I've got banned 2 times with ashe bro. Bot was playing well but leaverbuster detected it.

Old   #93

Quote:

The problem isn't Mundo. The problem is that after it gets first turret it just idles in lane walking back and forth so the leaver buster picks that up as abandoning the team.
Old   #94

Well then in the mean time to prevent people getting unnecessarily banned. We are bringing down the free version while we investigate all the new leaver buster bans.

If anyone has suggestions on what we should do. We are very open to them!

Old   #95

Quote:
Well then in the mean time to prevent people getting unnecessarily banned. We are bringing down the free version while we investigate all the new leaver buster bans.

If anyone has suggestions on what we should do. We are very open to them!

Well in my opinion I think you should make it pass the first turret so it can gain levels. I think the leaves buster recognizes someone idling due to what level you finish at. For example your entire team finishes being lvl 18 and you end up lvl 10 because the bot only moved around in a certain position without going past the first turret and not getting any minions. I believe that's the only way the leaver buster won't ban anyone.
Old   #96

The Black Market: 343/0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovivos View Post
Well in my opinion I think you should make it pass the first turret so it can gain levels. I think the leaves buster recognizes someone idling due to what level you finish at. For example your entire team finishes being lvl 18 and you end up lvl 10 because the bot only moved around in a certain position without going past the first turret and not getting any minions. I believe that's the only way the leaver buster won't ban anyone.
this bot it's a free one this is why it doesn't pass the frist turret,the paid one is passing the frist turret and do others thinks too
the gave this free bot only to have an idea how is it and if you want more options you need to buy the licence
Old   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabysTh View Post
this bot it's a free one this is why it doesn't pass the frist turret,the paid one is passing the frist turret and do others thinks too
the gave this free bot only to have an idea how is it and if you want more options you need to buy the licence
Then there is no point on having a free version for trying the product if it will cause bans.
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabysTh View Post
Then why not let the people use the "full" one for a couple of days to see if you want it or not?
Old   #99

We tried that with .99 cent trials. People would use stolen CC's and then those owners would charge back giving us a 15 dollar fee for each chargeback.

We have a fix in mind which will give an undetected functional grinder. We're testing it now
Old   #100

sounds good hopefully is up by today
Old   #101

Quote:
We tried that with .99 cent trials. People would use stolen CC's and then those owners would charge back giving us a 15 dollar fee for each chargeback.

We have a fix in mind which will give an undetected functional grinder. We're testing it now
This is why we can't have good things...

I really hope the fix works and is up by today! *crossing my fingers*
Old   #102

"I'm dead, waiting....... " All time that message

Old   #103

Gonna fix up the main post to show correct information. We have a new version of the bot ready to ship
Old   #104

wher is the new version?
Old   #105

I updated the download link in the FAQ. *****Bot is down due to league update***** Will get another link up soon

It will go to all 3 turrets, attack champs and cs, but will not skillcast attacks or shop. It will still use ghost and heal to prevent death.

If you want to pause the bot to shop the key is your left control button.

Tags
free bot, free hack, league of legends, summoner sidekick