Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] Summoner's Rift Grinder - Free Version!

Old   #466

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, do you sometimes get a report? For example "offensive Language", ... I dont want to get a temp ban.

Old   #467

elite*gold: 265
Sometimes people will report you; there's not much that can be done about it. On the plus side, an offensive language report won't get gameplay looked at at all.

Old   #468

up!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #469

All my account have been banned by leavebuster tonight omfg
"
Your account ****** now has a level 1 Leaver penalty. This is because in your recent games you have either been AFK (away from your keyboard) for an extended period of time or you disconnected from the game. Every summoner contributes to their team’s victory or defeat on the Fields of Justice. Those who repeatedly leave games or idle during gameplay hurt their team and the overall experience of all Summoners on the field.

If you are experiencing any unexplained disconnections or crashes, please contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ and we will be happy to resolve any technical issues you may be experiencing.

For more information regarding Leaver Buster, please visit the following FAQ: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...averbuster-faq

Thank you for your understanding. We wish you the best of luck on the Fields of Justice!

Riot Games Player Support
"
I had this message for 1 account tonight, then i launch my last 4 others account, and 2h after the 4rth was banned. Can you check on your side please?

Old   #470

did the bot stop working with todays update? i tried to use it and when it reaches the game in bot windows says waiting... (dead)...

and i'm alive...

when will you fix this?

sry for my english
Old   #471

We're working on a fix for patch 4.17 now.

KEEP IN MIND. MOST PATCHES WILL BREAK THE BOT: USE BEFORE A FIX IS POSTED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Old   #472

Updated for 4.17!
Old   #473

Is the bot only playing 3 games? Is there a way to make it play more without resetting it? That would take forever to keep pressing play
Old   #474

Need a video for explain what i need to do for a good working please..
Old   #475

Can this actually be used? I mean it gets like 0-5 very game, doesnt buy items, doesnt use skills etc etc. Its extremely obvious that its a bot, doesnt iget reported every single game it plays?
Old   #476

@Rot1n: Yes, the free bot only does three games at a time. The paid version doesn't have a game limit.

@Rotwayllerx:

@Monsoon: It should be using skills. Have you downloaded the most recent version of it?
Old   #477

Dude... not that settings when i`m trying to log in i receive that erorr : "User doesn`t exist" ..
And where i need to put hack folder?
Old   #478

@Monsoon: It should be using skills. Have you downloaded the most recent version of it?[/QUOTE]

I downloaded the one under "latest version" in this thread, however it says that it hasnt been updated since 9/18, dont know if it is really the most recent?
Old   #479

@Rotwayllerx: Is it saying "Error retrieving saved user data"? That was occuring before we hotfixed it. Try redownloading from the front page.

@Monsoon: After reviewing documentation, and, you know, realizing which thread I'm actually posting in, Free doesn't actually use skills.
Old   #480

up!

Tags
free bot, free hack, league of legends, summoner sidekick