Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League of Legends Sandbox

Old   #451

elite*gold: 0
I think that project it's for create an Private Server for league of legends like Minecraft lol ?

Old   #452

Exactly.

Except the game has to reverse engineered to figure out how the server works. Minecraft is a bit easier.

Old   #453

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
BinWars is the latest IntWars compiled. It has things such as champion spells.
However it does not work for me(shows black screen,even after "user got same key as i do.."),I'm looking at it at the moment
It works for me...
Old   #454

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
That's exactly where I got the JSON from. That doesn't change the fact that they show you the level 1 stats (basestats + perlevelstats). However the server needs to have the clean stats champion->setBaseHP(baseHP) and champion->setHPPerLevel(HPperLevel), this will let the the server/client know what your base HP is and it will add HPperLevel for every level you have in game (champion->setMaxHP(basestats + perlevelstats * yourlevel) or in a short, not optimized version champion->setMaxHP(maxhp + perlevelstats)), first one is more accurate, allows for level skipping or downgrading, the 2nd one is linear.

You may not believe me, but as soon as the XperLevel stats will be added, they will behave as I say. It makes sense from a programmer point of you, instead of checking if the player is still level one or not, you use always the same algorithm basestats + perlevelstats * yourlevel, and it will work for all levels.

Here's a half assesed example
Code:
onChampionLevelUp () {
    if (champion->getLevel() === 1) {
        return
    } else {
        champion->setMaxHP(champion->getMaxHP + champion->getHPperLevel())
    }
}
vs

Code:
onChampionLevelUp () {
    champion->setMaxHP(champion->getMaxHP + champion->getHPperLevel)
}
You level up once when you start the game, from 0 to 1, hence you will have your basestats + perlevelstats applied as soon as you start the game.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #455

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
That's exactly where I got the JSON from. That doesn't change the fact that they show you the level 1 stats (basestats + perlevelstats). However the server needs to have the clean stats champion->setBaseHP(baseHP) and champion->setHPPerLevel(HPperLevel), this will let the the server/client know what your base HP is and it will add HPperLevel for every level you have in game (champion->setMaxHP(basestats + perlevelstats * yourlevel) or in a short, not optimized champion->setMaxHP(maxhp + perlevelstats)), first one is more accurate, allows for level skipping or downgrading, the 2nd one is linear.

You may not believe me, but as soon as the XperLevel stats will be added, they will behave as I say. It makes sense from a programmer point of you, instead of checking if the player is still level one or not, you use always the same algorithm basestats + perlevelstats * yourlevel, and it will work for all levels.

Here's a half assesed example
Code:
onChampionLevelUp () {
    if (champion->getLevel() === 1) {
        return
    } else {
        champion->setMaxHP(champion->getMaxHP + champion->getHPperLevel())
    }
}
vs

Code:
onChampionLevelUp () {
    champion->setMaxHP(champion->getMaxHP + champion->getHPperLevel)
}
You level up once when you start the game, from 0 to 1, hence you will have your basestats + perlevelstats applied as soon as you start the game.
ah ok ty, i thought the Start is lvl 1 not level 0 than up to 1.
thank you for explaining.
Old   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
BinWars is the latest IntWars compiled. It has things such as champion spells.
However it does not work for me(shows black screen,even after "user got same key as i do.."),I'm looking at it at the moment
lol, you need to set the last cmd param to 1, which is clientId
Old   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehspudgy View Post
lol, you need to set the last cmd param to 1, which is clientId
Did it just 15min after I posted that,forgot to edit to say it was already working ^^
Old   #458

Not to be rude or anything - but who is these annoying people who keep posting "LoL Sandbox" posts on reddit?

You keep getting unskilled 10 year olds to try and download/compile the source, and post stupid stuff in the threads. We can post it when it's ready, this is stupid.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #459

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDumpap View Post
Not to be rude or anything - but who is these annoying people who keep posting "LoL Sandbox" posts on reddit?

You keep getting unskilled 10 year olds to try and download/compile the source, and post stupid stuff in the threads. We can post it when it's ready, this is stupid.
Welcome to epvp.

Serious sections have an "Underground" sub-forum, where only selected members( via invite ) can view. Such sub-forum is used for "serious business", so you don't get all this spam and the 10 y/o can't get their hands on what's posted.
Old   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
Welcome to epvp.

Serious sections have an "Underground" sub-forum, where only selected members( via invite ) can view. Such sub-forum is used for "serious business", so you don't get all this spam and the 10 y/o can't get their hands on what's posted.

Dude, we need that - this is getting out of hand.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #461

elite*gold: 49
Since 2 days I can't compile Elyotna source code, I don't know why. The error I get It's always the same at 44% on Game.cpp
Old   #462

Show us the error, we can't use that post for anything
Old   #463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea1234567890 View Post
Since 2 days I can't compile Elyotna source code, I don't know why. The error I get It's always the same at 44% on Game.cpp
Don't worry. His source usually breaks.
Old   #464

elite*gold: 49
Yes but I'm having this problem since 2 days at every download, I don't think he never fixs it because you all can compile the last source.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thank you in advance guys
Old   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea1234567890 View Post
Yes but I'm having this problem since 2 days at every download, I don't think he never fixs it because you all can compile the last source.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thank you in advance guys
did you install mingw correctly and set your path?