Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League of Legends Sandbox

Old   #436

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobasaurus View Post
And I'm assuming that all the skills have to be implemented manually as well because of the Ezreal Q file. Is this correct?

Because if it is, then dang, that's a lot of work.
y, i think that too because the server dont know what ez q or ult do, so you need to make a script so he knows it

Old   #437

elite*gold: 0
Well that's unfortunate, but I guess it's all part of the process of reverse engineering a game lol. I hope your hand doesn't hurt too much after that. :P

Old   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobasaurus View Post
Well that's unfortunate, but I guess it's all part of the process of reverse engineering a game lol. I hope your hand doesn't hurt too much after that. :P
haha xD, the only things i did was: ctrl+v, write the names, write the number and everytime a "." and that over 500 times in a row xD
Old   #439

The stats has to be dynamically added, or this will take forever to update every time. We could use the Riot API, parse the json into the SRC.

Old   #440

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
i currently work on it. I add every champ to the repository than i will create a Pull request. you can see my current progress there:

Edit: Wow 4 hours done, but i almost finished
Edit2: my hand hurts xD

EDIT 3:

I finally finished, look this picture and you will see, i worked on it 5-6 hours:
[IMG=expandable: 1] You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the health, mana, baseAd, armor and magicArmor is wrong on all champions (even for Elyotna's).
For example Blitzcrank has 423 HP and 95 HP/Level which gives you 518 at level 1, but that's not the default HP value, it is 423.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDumpap View Post
The stats has to be dynamically added, or this will take forever to update every time. We could use the Riot API, parse the json into the SRC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
Or parse the JSON Riot uses for that tool so you can automate the system.

All champions or single champion

Check above, it's way easier to parse a JSON than to scrape website.
Old   #441

Also, the animations and such only has to be made once, but stats has to be updated after each patch

I am creating a website for the whole project, with a forum - a blog on progress, dev builds and such - should be done Monday or Tuesday.
Old   #442

@TheDumpap I'm one of the guys working with Elyotna on his fork. I have already bought a domain and set up a forum because I was getting tired of trying to keep information straight between emails and commit comments. You can help if you'd like.
Old   #443

elite*gold: 49
The last source-code has an error Elyotna
Old   #444

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutch1122 View Post
@TheDumpap I'm one of the guys working with Elyotna on his fork. I have already bought a domain and set up a forum because I was getting tired of trying to keep information straight between emails and commit comments. You can help if you'd like.
Registered,the site's cool !

----------------------------------------------
And yeah,as Dumpap and Pupix said it'd be easier to parse the JSON.
Has anyone found how to get spell IDs ? Using "uint32 getId() const { cout << id; }" the value I get is 25116740(17f4044 in hex) which is the ID for Mysticshot (ID_MYSTICSHOT 0x017f4044).
Old   #445

elite*gold: 49
At the moment I'm just watching the project growing up (I'm glad about that) because I can't help. When I go to England in 24th August I try to give my help through this project I'm just compiling the Elyotna source code every time just to see his progress
Old   #446

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutch1122 View Post
Nice, I'll begin the work Monday, on holiday atm.
Old   #447

what about binwars?
Old   #448

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaykids View Post
what about binwars?
BinWars is the latest IntWars compiled. It has things such as champion spells.
However it does not work for me(shows black screen,even after "user got same key as i do.."),I'm looking at it at the moment
Thanks
1 User
Old   #449

Can someone explain to me how to get this working? I downloaded the zip from and i have Visual C++ Redistributable 2012. When i run gamed.exe from the folder (the IntWars-master folder is in my downloads, does it matter?) i get this error and it says msvcp120.dll is missing. BTW I don't have Visual Studio installed... idk if that was required and I'm just stupid. Any help is appreciated.
Old   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the health, mana, baseAd, armor and magicArmor is wrong on all champions (even for Elyotna's).
For example Blitzcrank has 423 HP and 95 HP/Level which gives you 518 at level 1, but that's not the default HP value, it is 423.
i used this site: http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/tool/

Thanks
1 User