Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League of Legends Sandbox

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Can someone give me the new summoners rift gamed.exe. I did everything correctly in C++, I opened the solution, went to Handlers.cpp, searched for mapID, changed 1 to 11, then I clicked "build solution", took the gamed.exe from bin folder, put it in the deploy folder, opened the gamed.exe, then opened the local.bat, game opened, then crashed and gave me bugsplat error.

Old   #152

That's because you didn't use PBE. What you did was try to use the debug map 1, which does not exist. You need to download the PBE files and then go from there.

And by "go from there" I mean stick the PBE files into your main LoL folder. They shouldn't overwrite anything because it's all new. You can also make your summoner's rift on live look like the new one by using this:

And after using that then you can probably compile it with map 1 and it should work.

Old   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobasaurus View Post
Is the .spawn command working for you in the latest version? I compiled it myself but that specific command isn't working.

And I found a similar picture to the one on the previous page. It was posted about the same time on reddit.
The only commands that work in the lastest version are : .model, .animation and .triggerNexusParticles.
Old   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi9981 View Post
The only commands that work in the lastest version are : .model, .animation and .triggerNexusParticles.
.spawn will work too if you add it to the handlers.cpp .

Old   #155

Quote:
That's because you didn't use PBE. What you did was try to use the debug map 1, which does not exist. You need to download the PBE files and then go from there.

And by "go from there" I mean stick the PBE files into your main LoL folder. They shouldn't overwrite anything because it's all new. You can also make your summoner's rift on live look like the new one by using this:

And after using that then you can probably compile it with map 1 and it should work.
Well, I checked out the link, and honestly, I'd like to see all the features of the map. I downloaded PBE entirely;How do I go about sticking the PBE files into my main LoL folder?.
Old   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytheman View Post
Well, I checked out the link, and honestly, I'd like to see all the features of the map. I downloaded PBE entirely;How do I go about sticking the PBE files into my main LoL folder?.
Modify local.bat to set the LoL path to your PBE LoL,then change map id to the new Summoner's Rift (Think it's 11) and it should work.
Old   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytheman View Post
Can someone give me the new summoners rift gamed.exe. I did everything correctly in C++, I opened the solution, went to Handlers.cpp, searched for mapID, changed 1 to 11, then I clicked "build solution", took the gamed.exe from bin folder, put it in the deploy folder, opened the gamed.exe, then opened the local.bat, game opened, then crashed and gave me bugsplat error.
Thats exactly what I did, as you can see I even told you before.
Old   #158

Every day I think about this. And then I look at when it was posted on reddit and spudgy answered and said that on his private server he had multiplayer and abilities working. UGH, that was a month ago. I want it so bad.
Old   #159

is it work on offical?
Old   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmi View Post
is it work on offical?
It's a sandbox,it's not for the live servers
Old   #161

:/
Old   #162

elite*gold: 68
hmm... since I updated to 4.11, I only get a blackscreen in LoL (no Loading Screen) when I try to join the sandbox
Old   #163

Quote:
Is the .spawn command working for you in the latest version? I compiled it myself but that specific command isn't working.

And I found a similar picture to the one on the previous page. It was posted about the same time on reddit.
And after using that then you can probably compile it with map 1 and it should work.[/quote]

Nice sitting in the IRC server and taking private images and posting them around. **** the skids these days. Hope all of you have an issue and can't figure it out. In the meantime Im gonna startup my server playy a little with 0 cd with all my friends. Enjoy your days. Stop leeching and do something useful.

NOW if anybody who knows how to code has an issue or would like my compile (thats fully working with some commands) & or HELP Feel free to hmu but if you have less then 20posts and just made an account on these forums. You can shove it up your ***'s.

I Refuse to help any leecher or skid. They belong is school. Not leeching others work.

EDIT: Also for all the amateurs fyi. SPUDGYS server with multiplayer features. Has been around for since intwars WAS posted on that github. Which means DONT hold your breath waiting for a new or updated repo. Learn to program and do it yourself. the all the tools you need are out there and same with the information.
Old   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskull010101 View Post
Nice sitting in the IRC server and taking private images and posting them around. **** the skids these days. Hope all of you have an issue and can't figure it out. In the meantime Im gonna startup my server playy a little with 0 cd with all my friends. Enjoy your days. Stop leeching and do something useful.

NOW if anybody who knows how to code has an issue or would like my compile (thats fully working with some commands) & or HELP Feel free to hmu but if you have less then 20posts and just made an account on these forums. You can shove it up your ***'s.

I Refuse to help any leecher or skid. They belong is school. Not leeching others work.

EDIT: Also for all the amateurs fyi. SPUDGYS server with multiplayer features. Has been around for since intwars WAS posted on that github. Which means DONT hold your breath waiting for a new or updated repo. Learn to program and do it yourself. the all the tools you need are out there and same with the information.
Wow,you sure are a douchbag,the fact that they're "newbies" doesn't mean you don't have to help 'em,it means you have to because that's why they're newbies. I'm not talking about giving them the code already written,but about explaining what to do and how to do it,it's not their bad if they didn't spend so much time learning to code like,for example,you did. And the posts thing,well I've been registered since May 2010 (yeah not as much as you),but I simply didn't want to post or anything
Old   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskull010101 View Post
In the meantime Im gonna startup my server playy a little with 0 cd with all my friends.
We can really do that ? Because it require a lot of works to rewrite ALL spells for ANY champions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
hmm... since I updated to 4.11, I only get a blackscreen in LoL (no Loading Screen) when I try to join the sandbox
Same here.