Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] Playing disabled champions (URF with Ryze, etc.)

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
I'll be trying this!

Old   #47

It works haha thank you, it's epic!

Old   #48

elite*gold: 34
how do you even edit these ".dat" files? shouldn't be that hard, if u know how to open it etc
Old   #49

patched? i was able du play one game but now its not working anymore

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckysnipe12 View Post
patched? i was able du play one game but now its not working anymore

no it is not patched.
Old   #51

works <3 got reported for playing disabled champs <3
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdsupreme View Post
no it is not patched.
ok i will test it later again
ty
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeagle321 View Post
how do you even edit these ".dat" files? shouldn't be that hard, if u know how to open it etc
Did you want to know or were you saying that it isn't hard? I would say for the average person editing these files is not easy, if you use RABCDAsm (which as far as I can tell is the best way) then you need to first deconstruct the .swf in to .abc files using abcexport.exe, once that's done you will have 195 .abc files which you then need to use rabcdasm.exe on in order to extract the actionscript dissassembly. The way I did this was to write a small python loop to disassemble all the parts

Code:
import sys, string, os
for x in range(0, 195):
	os.system("C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Downloads/RABCDAsm_v1.15/rabcdasm.exe ClientLibChampionSelectionCore~-" + str(x) + ".abc")
Once that's done you need to search for the file you want, the best way of of seeing what kind of stuff you're interested in is to use the swf sothink decompiler and take a look at some actionscript files of the .dat you want (extract the .swf from the .dat by using 7zip). Once you've found one that looks interesting you search for that name in the folder and there'll be two files, the .class.asasm is likely the one you want. Now you need to modify the asasm directly (or alternatively modify the actionscript file and then disassemble that individually, copy-paste the result) and then you need to take note of the .abc part which the file was in (e.g. 80)

At this point you simply run abcreplace.exe on the .dat file by specifying the block id (80) and the main.asasm of that block id. the block will get reassembled in to the .swf in the .dat file overwriting the content of the block that was there before.

You can also use Snowl's enhancement suite as it works on the exact same principle, except that it is more automated so all you need to do is write the .asasm bit and the program will patch the .dat file for you. It uses selective overwriting so you need to specify what method you want to modify, look at the example mods to find out more.
Old   #54

I can be ban for this ?
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACBorgia View Post
I can be ban for this ?
None reported yet, but maybe. At the very least you will be reported and the tribunal can see that you're playing a banned champion, so they can vote to punish you from that which may get you a temp ban if it happens often enough. But if riot catches wind of it and decided to go through all the URF history and check if anyone was playing banned champions they could easily ban you. Basically, there's always a risk.
Old   #56

Can you please make it work for EUW?
All i get is a black screen after login.
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkkmartin View Post
Can you please make it work for EUW?
All i get is a black screen after login.
it works in euw
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percle View Post
it works in euw
It doesn't work on mine. Its just all black after i login.
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkkmartin View Post
It doesn't work on mine. Its just all black after i login.
Download it again, might be corrupt.
Old   #60

You run the risk of being permabanned using this. Modifying and tampering with files to have an advantage ingame is strictly prohibited, as stated by Riot's TOS and is considered a very serious offense. I don't recommend using this on your main account. Maybe on a secondary account if you really want to try.

Closed Thread