Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Discussion on [BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 04/14/2014, 11:32   #451

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephilinox View Post
It was programmed in AutoIt, a procedural scripting language designed to automate tasks. the syntax is very similar to visual basic but if you've done any procedural/object oriented programming you'll be able to pick it up easily.
yes its made in autoit, u can just import the same dlls from this project and play around with it in VB.NET
Old 04/14/2014, 16:59   #452

What settings should I set to run 5 accounts on VM10 on my computer. When i set 1gb ram each 1 tiny xp i too much and my computer turning off because its overheat fast or hangs up.

There is my computer specification:

Old 04/14/2014, 17:56   #453

I can't download it, the website isn't available, please help.

Regards,
ChaInSaW'
Old 04/14/2014, 19:05   #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaInSaW' View Post
I can't download it, the website isn't available, please help.

Regards,
ChaInSaW'
There is no problem with the website. Use the downlaodlink :

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
yes its made in autoit, u can just import the same dlls from this project and play around with it in VB.NET
Can you please show me how to ?
Old 04/14/2014, 20:59   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
There is no problem with the website. Use the downlaodlink :

Can you please show me how to ?
Import .dll's? google a vb tutorial on importing .dll's, or alternatively take a look at the ImageSearch thread on the AutoIT forums, I believe some of the posts talk about using it in VB
Old 04/14/2014, 21:58   #456

What settings should I set to run 5 accounts on VM10 on my computer. When i set 1gb ram each 1 tiny xp i too much and my computer turning off because its overheat fast or hangs up.

Old 04/14/2014, 22:10   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamek View Post

It should work normaly. Is something wrong with your PC ? Try 756 MB RAM @ each then
Old 04/14/2014, 23:39   #458

Hey,
4 of 10 Account's have had problems during the game and have been kicked? (maybe afk kick) and afterwards, they could not log in again for some minutes (maybe to protect login from same ip address?)

problem is, now many accounts got: "wrong password".

Then, the second game lasts only 6:30 min, that means that I didnt get any exp at all for that game..

and one Suggestion: Why is it x-1Bots + 1AIBot vs x Bots instead of x vs x? I think it would be better this way because of the following:
5 instead of 4 Bots would win (and thus double xp gaining)
It's easier to control when to win the game, e.g. taking over 2 bases and then wait for game to end.

And one question:
wouldnt it be better if games would last longer?
It may be true that 10x 10min games give more exp than 5x20min games but one has to calculate the time which is needed for creating a game with a bot, which costs about 5 minutes (inviting all bots, champ selection, loading screen, ...)
Old 04/14/2014, 23:42   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehEbil View Post
Hey,
4 of 10 Account's have had problems during the game and have been kicked? (maybe afk kick) and afterwards, they could not log in again for some minutes (maybe to protect login from same ip address?)

problem is, now many accounts got: "wrong password".

Then, the second game lasts only 6:30 min, that means that I didnt get any exp at all for that game..

and one Suggestion: Why is it x-1Bots + 1AIBot vs x Bots instead of x vs x? I think it would be better this way because of the following:
5 instead of 4 Bots would win (and thus double xp gaining)
It's easier to control when to win the game, e.g. taking over 2 bases and then wait for game to end.

And one question:
wouldnt it be better if games would last longer?
It may be true that 10x 10min games give more exp than 5x20min games but one has to calculate the time which is needed for creating a game with a bot, which costs about 5 minutes (inviting all bots, champ selection, loading screen, ...)
Do you copied the game.cfg into your lol\config\ folder on every vm ? I dont know if there is a IP ban for a few minutes if there are too much accounts, I'm just using 5.
Wrong Password ? While login or game joining ?

Why the game ends before 7 minutes and not get exp? -
I dont know what do you mean with that. ["Why is it x-1Bots + 1AIBot vs x Bots instead of x vs x? I think it would be better this way because of the following:
5 instead of 4 Bots would win (and thus double xp gaining)"]
And i dont know the distribution of exp.
Old 04/15/2014, 00:04   #460

ok maybe you can help me.i made everything like you did in the video.but if i wont to start the game it says that i dont have directX.i tried do install it manuelly but still the same error pls help
Old 04/15/2014, 00:05   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckysnipe12 View Post
ok maybe you can help me.i made everything like you did in the video.but if i wont to start the game it says that i dont have directX.i tried do install it manuelly but still the same error pls help
Which Operating System are u using ?
Old 04/15/2014, 00:11   #462

Quote:
the same as shown in the video

Quote:
OH **** wait is is telling me that direct3d is missing
Old 04/15/2014, 00:13   #463

Quote:
the same as shown in the video
I remember, that I also had problems with DirectX on MicroXP .. hm can't remember how I solved them. I think I didnt get them solved and used an other version of MicroXP. Can't help you sorry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2014, 00:15   #464

Quote:
I remember, that I also had problems with DirectX on MicroXP .. hm can't remember how I solved them. I think I didnt get them solved and used an other version of MicroXP. Can't help you sorry.
mhh can ypu send me a link of your version?
Old 04/15/2014, 00:18   #465

Quote:
OH **** wait is is telling me that direct3d is missing
Yes x) that was the ****** failure I also got at the begin. The problem is, I deleted the .iso of MicroXP which worked for me today unintended. I'm also searching for it and will give you a link If I've found it.

€: 555 Post !