Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Old   #496

elite*gold: 261
Average 10-12 hours

Thanks
1 User
Old   #497

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
I already answered you. If your Computer can't handle 1GB RAM at each vm, so try 768 at each.
When I use 768 ram not all machines can load before game finished.

Old   #498

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamek View Post
When I use 768 ram not all machines can load before game finished.
What are your Computer specifications ? Using microxp ? Anything running in background ?
Old   #499

Hey ich bins wieder also ich hab jetzt so viele Product Keys versucht aber keiner ging obwohl sie eig. funktionieren. Könnte mir jemand die iso von seinem microxp schicken?
Also bei vmware sagt er wenn ich die iso auswähle dass es als xp profesional erkannt wurde und ich automatisch einen key eingeben muss ich hab mich bei vmware weder regestriert noch gekauft, ich benutze die 30 tage kostenlose lizens

make the bot that it works with windows 7 !!!

Old   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamin123 View Post
Hey ich bins wieder also ich hab jetzt so viele Product Keys versucht aber keiner ging obwohl sie eig. funktionieren. Könnte mir jemand die iso von seinem microxp schicken?
Hi. Das Problem ist, dass ich meine .ISO die Tage ausersehen gelöscht habe und den download auch nicht mehr wiederfinde :/ hab mal bei system geguckt und es scheint keine microxp ISO zu sein .. Suche morgen nochmal weiter ..
Old   #501

Quote:
What are your Computer specifications ? Using microxp ? Anything running in background ?
This is my computer specification:

On virtual machines im using microxp and in bacground is only runing VMTools
Old   #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamek View Post
This is my computer specification:

On virtual machines im using microxp and in bacground is only runing VMTools
That is curious, becuase my PC is just a bit better than yours and my bots are working fine. How old is your Windows 7 isntallation ? Is your Win7 full of trash ?
Old   #503

Quote:
That is curious, becuase my PC is just a bit better than yours and my bots are working fine. How old is your Windows 7 isntallation ? Is your Win7 full of trash ?
Are you sure it's only a bit better? the graphics card he has is quite bad, that might be the reason.
Old   #504

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephilinox View Post
Are you sure it's only a bit better? the graphics card he has is quite bad, that might be the reason.
Hmm. I didnt watched that good at the graphic. Thought she is OK. I have an GTX 760 ;p

My Specifications:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
RAM: 8192MB RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
SSD: Toshiba Q-Series SSD 128 GB
Graphic Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 WindForce 3X OC
Mainboard: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming

But VMs arent all stored on SSD.

Oh yes .. Graphic Card isn't the best. Maybe this is the reason ..
Old   #505

To the guy with micro xp install failure:
You really should red the instructions of microxp, it doesnt support easyinstall of vmware. you got to chose: Ill install system later at vmware creation and afterwards, while ur machine boots, you press any key to install like you'd do in reality.

German:
MicroXP unterstützt den VMWare-EasyInstall nicht, daher musst du auswählen, dass du erst später ein Betriebssystem installierst und richtest die Maschine so weit ein. Dann bootest du sie und dann wrid kommen: drücken sie beliebige Taste um vom Laufwerk zu starten o.ä. und dann installierst du ganz wie gewohnt Microsoft XP.

I heard Graphic Card hasnt much to do with VMWare's. Someone said u just have to have one cheap, which at least supports opengl and this things.

Once again my question:
Do the players have CameraZoom for you guys?
And how did you do that? Mine resets after a game..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehEbil View Post
To the guy with micro xp install failure:
You really should red the instructions of microxp, it doesnt support easyinstall of vmware. you got to chose: Ill install system later at vmware creation and afterwards, while ur machine boots, you press any key to install like you'd do in reality.

German:
MicroXP unterstützt den VMWare-EasyInstall nicht, daher musst du auswählen, dass du erst später ein Betriebssystem installierst und richtest die Maschine so weit ein. Dann bootest du sie und dann wrid kommen: drücken sie beliebige Taste um vom Laufwerk zu starten o.ä. und dann installierst du ganz wie gewohnt Microsoft XP.

I heard Graphic Card hasnt much to do with VMWare's. Someone said u just have to have one cheap, which at least supports opengl and this things.

Once again my question:
Do the players have CameraZoom for you guys?
And how did you do that? Mine resets after a game..
If you mean locked camera, then yes, the config file in the download, when placed in the correct location within the league of legends folder, works for me. I wouldn't know why it is getting reset for you though.
Old   #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephilinox View Post
If you mean locked camera, then yes, the config file in the download, when placed in the correct location within the league of legends folder, works for me. I wouldn't know why it is getting reset for you though.
Yes its working and it shouldnt get resetted. Mine isn't resetting.
Old   #508

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehEbil View Post
Hey, thank you for ur reply.

I didnt know that both teams have to capture something. I thought it would be okay if the host takes one or two turrets and then all 10 rests until game's over.
Just an update on this, I've done some experimenting on my bot and I've found a path that allows for the game to end very close to 7 minutes, so extra time isn't an issue. The only drawback is that the minimum requirement is now 6 VM's, but if someone can handle 5 I suppose it isn't too much more for them to handle 6. So this means a referral increase of 20% if you use 3v3, 14% if you use 4v4 and 11% if you use 5v5.
Old   #509

Whenever I try this I can't get all 5 accounts to load the game. Usually half of them dc at the loading screen for the custom match. I'm using tiny7 and each clone had 832mb of RAM. Any clues as to why they keep crashing at the loading screen for the custom game?
Old   #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by priceh View Post
Whenever I try this I can't get all 5 accounts to load the game. Usually half of them dc at the loading screen for the custom match. I'm using tiny7 and each clone had 832mb of RAM. Any clues as to why they keep crashing at the loading screen for the custom game?
Dont use tiny7. Its recommend to use microxp. Try the download from epvp. Most users with Problems used win7. 832mb couldn't be enough. Can you try 1gb RAM at each vm ? What are your Computer specifications?