Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Reply
 
Old   #466
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
Yes x) that was the ****** failure I also got at the begin. The problem is, I deleted the .iso of MicroXP which worked for me today unintended. I'm also searching for it and will give you a link If I've found it.

: 555 Post !
ty and gz^^



Luckysnipe12 is offline  
Old   #467
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
Do you copied the game.cfg into your lol\config\ folder on every vm ? I dont know if there is a IP ban for a few minutes if there are too much accounts, I'm just using 5.
Wrong Password ? While login or game joining ?

Why the game ends before 7 minutes and not get exp? -
I dont know what do you mean with that. ["Why is it x-1Bots + 1AIBot vs x Bots instead of x vs x? I think it would be better this way because of the following:
5 instead of 4 Bots would win (and thus double xp gaining)"]
And i dont know the distribution of exp.
Yeah, I did...
And the password was wright, too, but you couldnt log in because of a 'temporary ip ban?' and that is why the passwords have been seen as being wrong..

I meant: I think 5v4+Bot is worse than 5v5 Bots, what is the AI Bot for?

Lets say we have 5 vs 4 + AIBot

AIBot Team will win, that means: 5 of our bots will lose, 4 will win.
If we would have 5 vs 5 (our) Bots, 5 would win and 5 would lose, so we'd have one more winner, which means faster getting level 10. I think the AIBot is not needed, is he?


TehEbil is offline  
Old   #468
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehEbil View Post
Yeah, I did...
And the password was wright, too, but you couldnt log in because of a 'temporary ip ban?' and that is why the passwords have been seen as being wrong..

I meant: I think 5v4+Bot is worse than 5v5 Bots, what is the AI Bot for?

Lets say we have 5 vs 4 + AIBot

AIBot Team will win, that means: 5 of our bots will lose, 4 will win.
If we would have 5 vs 5 (our) Bots, 5 would win and 5 would lose, so we'd have one more winner, which means faster getting level 10. I think the AIBot is not needed, is he?
Having an AI bot makes things much easier, for one you would need to have two hosts and one host would need to do what the current host does now, where as the other one needs to do what the AI bot is currently doing.

Having to decide who on a team is which host can be quite complicated and error-prone.

One possible solution would be to assign each bot an ID from 1-10 in the config file and have the bots check the current room capacity, check ID against capacity and only join if it matches. Then you can assign the bot with an ID of 2 as the "AI Bot".

But the AI bot would still need to be programmed with a very similar captures @ certain times to ensure a fast game speed that is only slightly above 7 minutes.

TL;DR It's possible, but it would take a fair bit of time to implement and may be very error-prone. Using 1 AI Bot makes everything much simpler.
Zephilinox is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #469
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,811
Received Thanks: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephilinox View Post
Having an AI bot makes things much easier, for one you would need to have two hosts and one host would need to do what the current host does now, where as the other one needs to do what the AI bot is currently doing.

Having to decide who on a team is which host can be quite complicated and error-prone.

One possible solution would be to assign each bot an ID from 1-10 in the config file and have the bots check the current room capacity, check ID against capacity and only join if it matches. Then you can assign the bot with an ID of 2 as the "AI Bot".

But the AI bot would still need to be programmed with a very similar captures @ certain times to ensure a fast game speed that is only slightly above 7 minutes.

TL;DR It's possible, but it would take a fair bit of time to implement and may be very error-prone. Using 1 AI Bot makes everything much simpler.
Oke I understand what he wanted to say. Yes it is much easier with an Computer Bot from lol. But he said everything in his post which is important. Thanks Zephilinox !

@Luckysnipe12
I wasn't able to find it. I'll go to sleep now and will continue searching in a few hours ;-)


xChr11s is offline  
Old   #470
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Small update
Quote:
GhostLoL - Beta v1.2.8 [15.04.2014]
-faster creating summoner
-changing function detection of playing time needed to move it out of the spawn
-informing about the bad resolution
seidan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #471
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
Oke I understand what he wanted to say. Yes it is much easier with an Computer Bot from lol. But he said everything in his post which is important. Thanks Zephilinox !

@Luckysnipe12
I wasn't able to find it. I'll go to sleep now and will continue searching in a few hours ;-)
np mate take your time
Luckysnipe12 is offline  
Old   #472
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
What settings should I set to run 5 accounts on VM10 on my computer. When i set 1gb ram each 1 tiny xp i too much and my computer turning off because its overheat fast or hangs up.

There is my computer specification:

Gundamek is offline  
Old   #473
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,811
Received Thanks: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamek View Post
What settings should I set to run 5 accounts on VM10 on my computer. When i set 1gb ram each 1 tiny xp i too much and my computer turning off because its overheat fast or hangs up.

There is my computer specification:

I already answered you. If your Computer can't handle 1GB RAM at each vm, so try 768 at each.
xChr11s is offline  
Old   #474
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 5
Hey, thank you for ur reply.

I didnt know that both teams have to capture something. I thought it would be okay if the host takes one or two turrets and then all 10 rests until game's over.
TehEbil is offline  
Old   #475
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehEbil View Post
Hey, thank you for ur reply.

I didnt know that both teams have to capture something. I thought it would be okay if the host takes one or two turrets and then all 10 rests until game's over.
I didn't think of that, that is much simpler, but the closer the game finishes to 7 minutes the better. I'm not sure if one team capturing 2/3 turrets could make the game finish at that time without some extra work delaying turret captures and checking the game time. Though perhaps a little longer in-game time is enough of a sacrifice to get an extra bot leveling up accounts. It would definitely be nice to be able to use 5/6/7/8/9/10 VM's rather than 5/7/9
Zephilinox is offline  
Old   #476
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 5
oh, I see.

But is it actually really better if the game's over being closer to 7 minutes?

Let us take an mathematical example with fictive numbers:

Game of 7 Minutes -> 20exp
Game of 10 Minutes -> 25exp

Now compared to same time:

20 * 10 <=> 25 * 7
200xp / 70 Minutes = 175 xp / 70 Minutes

Which shows us that 7 Minutes would give better xp.

But the problem is, that every Gamemaking needs about 3-5 minutes, ill calculate with 5 minutes now.

20xp in 12 Minute -> 25xp in 15 Minutes

20*15 <=> 25*12
300xp / 180 Mins <=> 300xp / 180 Mins (lol, randomly got the point where they're same).

That means, you get more xp with a certain time of playing if you play longer than 7 minutes if you calculate the starting time. Sorry, it is a bit hard to explain, but I hope you get what I write ^^

And yeah, if the Ai just is there to end the game fast, (although it is not that good ending it fast (see above)), it should be better replaced with a 6th / 8th / 10th player to get one more game-winner.
TehEbil is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #477
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehEbil View Post
oh, I see.

But is it actually really better if the game's over being closer to 7 minutes?

Let us take an mathematical example with fictive numbers:

Game of 7 Minutes -> 20exp
Game of 10 Minutes -> 25exp

Now compared to same time:

20 * 10 <=> 25 * 7
200xp / 70 Minutes = 175 xp / 70 Minutes

Which shows us that 7 Minutes would give better xp.

But the problem is, that every Gamemaking needs about 3-5 minutes, ill calculate with 5 minutes now.

20xp in 12 Minute -> 25xp in 15 Minutes

20*15 <=> 25*12
300xp / 180 Mins <=> 300xp / 180 Mins (lol, randomly got the point where they're same).

That means, you get more xp with a certain time of playing if you play longer than 7 minutes if you calculate the starting time. Sorry, it is a bit hard to explain, but I hope you get what I write ^^

And yeah, if the Ai just is there to end the game fast, (although it is not that good ending it fast (see above)), it should be better replaced with a 6th / 8th / 10th player to get one more game-winner.
Yeah I heard that argument before, and it makes a lot of sense, especially if it means getting an extra bot. Maybe the developer will think about such a feature :]
Zephilinox is offline  
Old   #478
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,867
Received Thanks: 399
This works awesome, but i have big laggs because i just have 6 GB Ram

And BTW: on:
Referrals

I still have:
Pending Referrals: 0
Completed Referrals: 0

after creation of 50 Accounts.. is this okay ? Oo
Mithrandir. is offline  
Old   #479
 
elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,577
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehEbil View Post
oh, I see.

But is it actually really better if the game's over being closer to 7 minutes?

Let us take an mathematical example with fictive numbers:

Game of 7 Minutes -> 20exp
Game of 10 Minutes -> 25exp

Now compared to same time:

20 * 10 <=> 25 * 7
200xp / 70 Minutes = 175 xp / 70 Minutes

Which shows us that 7 Minutes would give better xp.

But the problem is, that every Gamemaking needs about 3-5 minutes, ill calculate with 5 minutes now.

20xp in 12 Minute -> 25xp in 15 Minutes

20*15 <=> 25*12
300xp / 180 Mins <=> 300xp / 180 Mins (lol, randomly got the point where they're same).

That means, you get more xp with a certain time of playing if you play longer than 7 minutes if you calculate the starting time. Sorry, it is a bit hard to explain, but I hope you get what I write ^^

And yeah, if the Ai just is there to end the game fast, (although it is not that good ending it fast (see above)), it should be better replaced with a 6th / 8th / 10th player to get one more game-winner.
the problem it's that your maths are wrong

7 minutes = 20xp
10 minutes = 25xp

this is not entirely truth, you need to do a lot of games and then calculate the average of xp gain on 10 minutes.

maybe you have games with 10 minutes and 20 xp lol

More minutes means more XP however doesn't mean much more if was like that you were playing SR for 20m lol

yes longer games less overhead...
nhcoohrh is offline  
Old   #480
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,811
Received Thanks: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithrandir. View Post
This works awesome, but i have big laggs because i just have 6 GB Ram

And BTW: on:
Referrals

I still have:
Pending Referrals: 0
Completed Referrals: 0

after creation of 50 Accounts.. is this okay ? Oo
It need some time to refresh (~2 days) but I wouldn't do 50 accounts on one day .. It is very conspicuous.


xChr11s is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.