Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Old   #2146

elite*gold: 0
Can someone send me the Windows Tiny 7 ISO download link?
Thanks!

Old   #2147

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestre View Post
Can someone send me the Windows Tiny 7 ISO download link?
Thanks!
Check download section on ghost lol .

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2148

Just a question, if i can, how can i get the bot to grab the accounts from one account.txt ?
Thanks ahead of time
Old   #2149

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKHope View Post
Just a question, if i can, how can i get the bot to grab the accounts from one account.txt ?
Thanks ahead of time
Buy premium like other 4euro and use web system account's

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2150

i dont have this option Disable popup notifications.""

i have surpress not popups
Old   #2151

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
install on vm's first dotNetFx45_Full_setup - but you can't install on 4.5 first must install 4.0 dl in on net "uncle google" and try run it again
Just tried this when I ran into the same error and even with 4.5 installed I still get the error. Anyway to fix this?
Old   #2152

Does each VM need its own Riot Games folder? or i Can share 1 Riot game folder for all VMs?
Old   #2153

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS, i really need some help

Everything worked fine until i am on the loading screen after the champion selection. The loading speed is just soooooooooo slow (about 10 mins). and after the loading, i can't even check if the bot is working or not because it is too laggy with freezes. After sometime, i checked again, i didn't gain any Ip/Exp and there was no game in the history

Please help me. I used EmuBot and it works fine, but this doesn't

I have a laptop:
i7 3630QM
GTX 660M
8 Ram
Old   #2154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgz View Post
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS, i really need some help

Everything worked fine until i am on the loading screen after the champion selection. The loading speed is just soooooooooo slow (about 10 mins). and after the loading, i can't even check if the bot is working or not because it is too laggy with freezes. After sometime, i checked again, i didn't gain any Ip/Exp and there was no game in the history

Please help me. I used EmuBot and it works fine, but this doesn't

I have a laptop:
i7 3630QM
GTX 660M
8 Ram
Same problem for me
Old   #2155

Hello, please help me, i have some problems with your bot. Please add me Skype: nitrotv.gaming
Old   #2156

Quote:
Originally Posted by themvp View Post
Does each VM need its own Riot Games folder? or i Can share 1 Riot game folder for all VMs?
Some people have difficulty sharing one folder. I tried it out but my load times ended up being about the same, but less stable (more DCs/crashes) so I don't anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiaswhite928 View Post
hardware specs and how many vm ?

i limit the fps to 10 to save some resouces. the bots are lagging linke hell but works fine.
I have found that VMPlayer >> VM Workstation for performance. I think also that full clones rather than linked clones are much better for performance, but I haven't converted over my SSD ones yet, just my HDD ones.
Old   #2157

Witam, mam problem ponieważ gra kończy się w 6:10 minucie i nie dostaje żadnych XP za mecz ponieważ go nie zalicza postacie się nie ruszają podczas gry ale z tym sobie poradziłem tylko teraz nie wiem co zrobić by gra dotrwała do tej 7min, Seiden odpisz proszę

I welcome, I have a problem since in 6:10 a minute is running out of a game and XP is getting none behind the match since isn't counting him figures aren't moving during the game but with it I advised myself but now I don't know what to do so that the game survives to this 7 min., answer Seiden please
Old   #2158

Seidan, I'm starting to get Survey popups in the lower left corner that prevents it from joining games occasionally. It does this even with popups disabled...
Old   #2159

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoszymon View Post
Witam, mam problem ponieważ gra kończy się w 6:10 minucie i nie dostaje żadnych XP za mecz ponieważ go nie zalicza postacie się nie ruszają podczas gry ale z tym sobie poradziłem tylko teraz nie wiem co zrobić by gra dotrwała do tej 7min, Seiden odpisz proszę

I welcome, I have a problem since in 6:10 a minute is running out of a game and XP is getting none behind the match since isn't counting him figures aren't moving during the game but with it I advised myself but now I don't know what to do so that the game survives to this 7 min., answer Seiden please
Call me on skype i help you easy on him and give some free time our master coder

If you have problem on ghostlol bot ask me on skype it's really simple i think i can help you for any 1 problem now
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2160

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
Call me on skype i help you easy on him and give some free time our master coder

If you have problem on ghostlol bot ask me on skype it's really simple i think i can help you for any 1 problem now
Ty man for help u are awesome