Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Discussion on [BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 05/15/2014, 00:53   #1906

elite*gold: 47
Do we have to start the bot off the shared folder ???
Old 05/15/2014, 00:54   #1907

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltadagger View Post
Network connection should be slow or old hdd.

I think I know why cooler is so loud and why my PC was spooning slow and bots got stuck. The Game comfig was on Max performance.(x16 Ms means a lot)ill give tomorrow a try to see if that was the problem...
Yea I have HDD. I also have a SSD but on my other computer maybe I can put it. But its a old SSD but still faster than a HDD.

Do you if I can put my SSD without reinstalling windows or something? Or just put the VM on my SSD? something fast to configure?
Old 05/15/2014, 01:07   #1908

Ok, placed LoL on shared folder and it's not definitely not working, it says something like this:

the instruction at 0x referenced memory at 0x the memory could not be written (at 0x there are various numbers) the error is on LeagueofLegends.exe

It's happening after champ select, when the game is about to start!
Old 05/15/2014, 01:23   #1909

elite*gold: 3
Hi, I am getting this error on every vm:

Please help me fix it :|
Old 05/15/2014, 01:26   #1910

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiCskiLL View Post

That happens when your Acccount.txt file is empty OR that he reached the level that was set in your config file
Old 05/15/2014, 01:30   #1911

elite*gold: 3
No, 10 accounts in account.txt and all accounts lvl 1

/e: nvm i fixed it, misspelled my lol client location in the config file xD
Old 05/15/2014, 01:35   #1912

Meh, my internet connection is only working in NAT, with bridged I get no Internet Connections. Tried both methods described at FAQ, in the second one I dont find the network I chose to highlight it...

Ok I fixed it, remove Network Adapter from VM and then add it again, your bridge connection will work now !

Another question: Whenever I start the VMs it's like the shortcuts from the Client, Host and Reset Accounts are not located and I have to browse for them. It is solved if when I start the VM open the Shared Folder so it kind of browses for himself, after I do it for the first time it's solved. So, is there any way that I can avoid doing this? because it's annoying doing it for every single VM
Old 05/15/2014, 03:19   #1913

How do you disable memory swap? I don't understand. never done that. I looked the little Guide someone made. But like 1) create a ramdrive . I don't even know what a ramdrive is :S
Old 05/15/2014, 03:35   #1914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shookons View Post
How do you disable memory swap? I don't understand. never done that. I looked the little Guide someone made. But like 1) create a ramdrive . I don't even know what a ramdrive is :S
From what I searched it's like a "hard disk" using ur RAM, so kind of u can "install" things there...

Lol suddenly I restar my VMs and Bridged Connection stops working but it works with NAT... I don't get this.. Also ONLY 1 VM getting stuck in "Defeat"
Old 05/15/2014, 04:02   #1915

So any video or a guide how to disable memory swap? its very unclear. I'm a noob at that
Old 05/15/2014, 04:05   #1916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oloelo1 View Post
From what I searched it's like a "hard disk" using ur RAM, so kind of u can "install" things there...

Lol suddenly I restar my VMs and Bridged Connection stops working but it works with NAT... I don't get this.. Also ONLY 1 VM getting stuck in "Defeat"
1) Open VMWare
2) Select your VM
3) In the menu bar, select VM
4) Click Settings
5) On the left side, click Network Adapter
6) Click on the "Bridged: Connected directed to the physical network" option
6*) I'm not sure if this is required, but it won't hurt. Check the box for "Replicate physical network connection state.
7) Click OK

If you use NAT you can't sharing file's for clone vm

im using Bridged and tick Replicate physical network connection state.

work fine
Old 05/15/2014, 04:17   #1917

my problem is when bot go buy xp boost, after reach lv. 3, bot stuck in "Loaded Account information" and not open the firefox to buy xp boost... this happens after 2~3 accounts reach lv. 10 and when bot run other acc, when this acc reach lv. 3 bot dont open firefox to buy xp boost... guys can help me? re-install firefox? sry for bad english
Old 05/15/2014, 04:27   #1918

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemo_ View Post
1) Open VMWare
2) Select your VM
3) In the menu bar, select VM
4) Click Settings
5) On the left side, click Network Adapter
6) Click on the "Bridged: Connected directed to the physical network" option
6*) I'm not sure if this is required, but it won't hurt. Check the box for "Replicate physical network connection state.
7) Click OK

If you use NAT you can't sharing file's for clone vm

im using Bridged and tick Replicate physical network connection state.

work fine
I'm using NAT and it shares files with clone VMs. I exactly did that, but with Bridged I have no Internet connection. I just had once Internet connection with Bridged

THanks
Old 05/15/2014, 05:55   #1919

Quote:
I'm using NAT and it shares files with clone VMs. I exactly did that, but with Bridged I have no Internet connection. I just had once Internet connection with Bridged

THanks
Try automatic bridging. I realized that specified bridging of network adapters doesn't work for everyone.
Old 05/15/2014, 07:25   #1920

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiCskiLL View Post

write PATH in config.ini

Quote:
Meh, my internet connection is only working in NAT, with bridged I get no Internet Connections. Tried both methods described at FAQ, in the second one I dont find the network I chose to highlight it...

Ok I fixed it, remove Network Adapter from VM and then add it again, your bridge connection will work now !

Another question: Whenever I start the VMs it's like the shortcuts from the Client, Host and Reset Accounts are not located and I have to browse for them. It is solved if when I start the VM open the Shared Folder so it kind of browses for himself, after I do it for the first time it's solved. So, is there any way that I can avoid doing this? because it's annoying doing it for every single VM
do not map as network drive you shared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shookons View Post
So any video or a guide how to disable memory swap? its very unclear. I'm a noob at that
so,simple dont touch anything.

I realized that the best way to eliminate the dead lock is to restart all virtual machines from time to time. All my bots are in the startup on virtual machines, so all you need to do is add the Task Scheduler is a simple .CMD script to turn off and start again all virtual machines.

cmd batch script.

vmrun.exe stop D:\BOOT\MA4iNI\CLIENTS\XYZ01\XYZ01.vmx
vmrun.exe stop D:\BOOT\MA4iNI\CLIENTS\XYZ02\XYZ02.vmx
(do as much as you have clients)

start D:\BOOT\EmuB0T\B0T\Reset-Accounts.exe (reset all acounts)
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 72000 (pause for 20 minutes)

vmrun.exe start D:\BOOT\MA4iNI\CLIENTS\XYZ01\XYZ01.vmx
vmrun.exe start D:\BOOT\MA4iNI\CLIENTS\XYZ02\XYZ02.vmx
(do as much as you have clients)