Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Discussion on [BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 05/03/2014, 12:52   #1486

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepWalking™ View Post
Just the moves step by step with a good quality recorder would be okay, or some tips with you current english knowledge would be okay.

Tried to do the shared lol folder but got an error on every vm after the championselect
I will help you later today using teamviewer if you wish i'll pm you!
Old 05/03/2014, 13:03   #1487

I still wanna know why the **** I keep getting "Disconnected from PvPNet." when trying to run the clients.

I've even tried manually logging in and then running the emubot client
Old 05/03/2014, 13:33   #1488

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakkme View Post
I still wanna know why the **** I keep getting "Disconnected from PvPNet." when trying to run the clients.

I have that same problem after i update Lol. ;/ That fix from 02.05 didnt work :c.
Old 05/03/2014, 13:37   #1489

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallic999 View Post
I have that same problem after i update Lol. ;/ That fix from 02.05 didnt work :c.
I guess the bot is patched.

OP update the bot!
Old 05/03/2014, 13:48   #1490

i have the problem, that one bot is totally different moving than the other 2 of his team, sometimes it stays just afk in base and sometimes it runs in the opposite way of the other bots to the capture points... anyone got an idea how to fix this ?
Old 05/03/2014, 15:00   #1491

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakkme View Post

I had the same problem.

Most probably you have a bad account in ur accounts.txt. Check for accounts with spaces in that file and remove them.

My problem was that in account had a too big name which exceeded the maximum characters you can use in a LoL summoner name and the bot kept disconnecting. Remove that account from accounts.txt and try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickkuehler View Post
i have the problem, that one bot is totally different moving than the other 2 of his team, sometimes it stays just afk in base and sometimes it runs in the opposite way of the other bots to the capture points... anyone got an idea how to fix this ?
Don't know how to fix that but it's not much of a problem, the bot still gets xp even if its afk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2014, 15:16   #1492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalman9 View Post
I had the same problem.

Most probably you have a bad account in ur accounts.txt. Check for accounts with spaces in that file and remove them.

My problem was that in account had a too big name which exceeded the maximum characters you can use in a LoL summoner name and the bot kept disconnecting. Remove that account from accounts.txt and try again.
Yeah I got this fixed too. My problem was that the accounts.exe had a second line that was empty and also the third | had an incorrect number.

Just joined my first game and the performance is pretty good. Hoping I won't have too many troubles restarting rounds etc.
Old 05/03/2014, 15:35   #1493

well also check the accounds in document,some of them are not working maybe cuz it gets banned for some reason..
Old 05/03/2014, 15:38   #1494

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalman9 View Post
I had the same problem.

Don't know how to fix that but it's not much of a problem, the bot still gets xp even if its afk.
Thx man, you solved my problem.
Old 05/03/2014, 15:39   #1495

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
close all bot's/change game name/wait 1 min/run all bots

dont use MAP DRIVE

share like this in all vm's
change CONFIG

[CONFIG]
; Path to your League of Legends launcher, without the lol.launcher stuff!
path = \\vmware-host\Shared Folders\EmuB0T\Riot Games\Lol
There is you path to you shared folder

K lets see
version 1)
They blocking the main account and take all,forbid the use of the program referrals,and put you in control.
version 2)
they block of your "friend" that will take away only what he gave and block HIM from ref.

i preffer variant 2

You cant find in google how to sep up pagefile in windows? Are you kidding me?
Try this link

sry was my bad totally fogot to change that in config file.after i did that game loads a bit faster.should i use bots from shared folder to?or only game.i also can help u by making a tuto for improving vm`s performance :P

Edit:best thing is that my hdd is not getting 100% usage like running game from inside of vms
Old 05/03/2014, 15:47   #1496

Hey ! Guys ! Quick explanation with how to work with that program ? im so clueless ~_~ also , can your main account get banned for using that program :O ? Thank u for answer !!
Old 05/03/2014, 16:07   #1497

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donidarkowow View Post
can your main account get banned for using that program
No. They can only suspend you from ref system and take back all rewards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2014, 16:13   #1498

well now i got different errors on other vm`s while 1 is working(host).
Errors:stopped working,your computer is low memory,application error.dunno why,i did evrything as it should i also dropped host from 2gb to 512.should i do that thing with 1-1000 to default?
edit:and host is getting disconnected from the server.
Old 05/03/2014, 16:15   #1499

wtf are the settings suppose to be?

Is the camera supposed to be locked or unlocked?
Resolution?

My bots just stand in spawn.
Old 05/03/2014, 16:25   #1500

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltadagger View Post
sry was my bad totally fogot to change that in config file.after i did that game loads a bit faster.should i use bots from shared folder to?or only game.i also can help u by making a tuto for improving vm`s performance :P

Edit:best thing is that my hdd is not getting 100% usage like running game from inside of vms

Can't figure this step out at all.

I added that line to config file but which folder do I share in each VM? The one where LoL is on my host windows? Or the path where my Host VM(the only one with the client) is on my C drive?