Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #1351
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by msazndragon View Post
I think the thing holding you back from running more vm is your amount of ram.
I allocated 1gb ram to each of my 10 vms and they crashed a lot less!
I have 16 gbs of ram
Hm, I see. Makes sense! Thanks for the quick reply man I gotta get my hands on 8GB more of RAM. I just tried putting two more VMs(so 4v4) and hell do I get really frequent VM crashing )



time143 is offline  
Old   #1352
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 1
can you please update bot... after the new update, it's not working anymore. host and clients stays at base then disconnects


bringthehell is offline  
Old   #1353
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringthehell View Post
can you please update bot... after the new update, it's not working anymore. host and clients stays at base then disconnects
did you update your client? mine is still working
msazndragon is offline  
Old   #1354
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 2
Bots are staying in base and not moving. Everything is updated on my end..


ThingKiller is offline  
Old   #1355
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
The updated league client causes bot to fail
msazndragon is offline  
Old   #1356
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by time143 View Post
Yo can I have your rig's specs? Mine can only run 6 VMs atm. You can check my specs on my siggy. And how much RAM do you allocate for VMWare itself, and virtual RAM for each VM?
Quote:
And how much RAM do you allocate for VMWare itself
- I did not touch it
n1:
i7-4770k/16gb/hdd/can run up to 16 vm's.
4gb ram for RAMDRIVE (HOST).
680 ram for each vmware/100-1000 pagefile/swapping at hdd disabled.
VMX options:
MemAllowAutoScaleDown = "FALSE"
mainMem.useNamedFile = "FALSE"
MemTrimRate = "0"
snapshot.disabled = "TRUE"


n2:
AMD FX-8350/32 gb/hdd/can run up to 30 vm's.
same options
lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #1357
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Is it possible to make the bot disconnect all the clients except the host since it will reduce lag and everyone will still get exp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
- I did not touch it
n1:
i7-4770k/16gb/hdd/can run up to 16 vm's.
4gb ram for RAMDRIVE (HOST).
680 ram for each vmware/100-1000 pagefile/swapping at hdd disabled.
VMX options:
MemAllowAutoScaleDown = "FALSE"
mainMem.useNamedFile = "FALSE"
MemTrimRate = "0"
snapshot.disabled = "TRUE"


n2:
AMD FX-8350/32 gb/hdd/can run up to 30 vm's.
same options
Are you able to use your first computer while botting 16?
msazndragon is offline  
Old   #1358
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by msazndragon View Post
Is it possible to make the bot disconnect all the clients except the host since it will reduce lag and everyone will still get exp?
Are you able to use your first computer while botting 16?
1)no
2)internet only.
lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #1359
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
after update bots does not move, they just stay afk and dc after 5 min...
piopio01 is offline  
Old   #1360
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 2
I have a temporary fix for everyone who updated their league of legends for the latest hotfix.

Go into League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\releases\0.0 .0.226\deploy and change the "exe" in League of legends.exe to .back or something that isn't ".exe".

If you delete it you may have to repair your client if you want to use the next version of emub0t that will fix this problem.

Download and place it into the folder and you are done. That exe is just the one from before the hotfix.
ThingKiller is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1361
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by piopio01 View Post
after update bots does not move, they just stay afk and dc after 5 min...
Don't realy know what a i do wrong. Why you are upgrading when it's not necessary?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingKiller View Post
Download and place it into the folder and you are done. That exe is just the one from before the hotfix.
Virustotal
lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #1362

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 378/2/0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 7,922
Received Thanks: 3,838
Can I make 30 lvl accounts with this bot?
Peshо is offline  
Old   #1363
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 2
15 is max
Comming is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1364
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 4
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingKiller View Post
I have a temporary fix for everyone who updated their league of legends for the latest hotfix.

Go into League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\releases\0.0 .0.226\deploy and change the "exe" in League of legends.exe to .back or something that isn't ".exe".

If you delete it you may have to repair your client if you want to use the next version of emub0t that will fix this problem.

Download and place it into the folder and you are done. That exe is just the one from before the hotfix.

THANK YOU SIR !
grievoussky is offline  
Old   #1365
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
guys i have premium and i got problem

the bots just AFK at the base they don't move or finish the game !

why is that happening ?


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Edit:

gg 31 min and they still AFK



Ungaro is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.