Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #721

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanos06 View Post
Ah you are gods! I was searching for something like this sooo much time, I can't believe I finally found it, a cmd bot with the client commands injected, this is the only one that made me to quit programming my own bot using ACtool! I tried so many things to lighten my outgame client and now with this tool it is completely gone! The setup guide is awesome too! I had so many times problem with games that wouldn't load because of my ram that was so low and now it's solved! Not any important bugs detected until now. Please continue updating, I believe this is really usefull for botters!

p.s. The only problem I came up against, at the begining, was the "language file is missing" error, which was eliminated when i made a clean install of LoL into the vm's win7 drive.

Hey did you tryed the things written here in "Cloning VMs" section??

do this for all 4 scripts and don't forget to change the "C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware VIX" to "C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware VIX"
path (if you have 32 bit windows!), or whatever path you have installed vmware
try also to run the scripts "as administrator"
I JUST quit. Good old times when Fulcrum bot was working. so simple and always working. IF someone have a bot very simple and working pls tell me i will pay for it. Thanks!

Old   #722

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekaiPT View Post
I JUST quit. Good old times when Fulcrum bot was working. so simple and always working. IF someone have a bot very simple and working pls tell me i will pay for it. Thanks!
This bot actually is very simple in comparison with others if you do the configuration right, it only needs few clicks to use it. Fulcrum bot was cool because you could use it alone, without any minimum number of vms, but now that riot made these changes, you have to install vms..

Old   #723

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekaiPT View Post
Lololol. Not even that hard. I imagine that you're one of those people who want to be spoonfed, have the easy way, or dont do it at all. If you get errors all you have to do is take the time to read the error. Most of the time, the errors will tell you exactly whats wrong. I guess it's better if there's one less person in the botting community anyways D:
Thanks
1 User
Old   #724

the bot is pretty nice, i can run like 6 instances on my Laptop (i5 2440m, 6850m, 4GB Ram) and 10 instances on my pc while i still play myself.

Old   #725

Do you guys think I can pull of 20 bots if I have these specs?

AMD Phenom II X4 830
10GB RAM DDR3 1333GHz
XFX HD 7770 Ultra OC Edition
200-300GB SSD
Old   #726

everytime the game starts, the firewall error always pops up asking me if i want to retry or cancel... wat do i do? my disk space always at 100% when the game starts (everything else is at a decent %) could that be the reason?

also do you still get ip/exp in a 6 player 3v3 custom?
Old   #727

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringthehell View Post
everytime the game starts, the firewall error always pops up asking me if i want to retry or cancel... wat do i do? my disk space always at 100% when the game starts (everything else is at a decent %) could that be the reason?

also do you still get ip/exp in a 6 player 3v3 custom?
I get that error too sometimes. I just ignore it. Sometimes it comes back, most of the time it doesnt. Yes you still get exp for 6 players. The requirement is minimum of half the max amount of players (5 in this case), but teams have to be even. Meaning as long as you have at least 5 players and teams of 3, 4, or 5 then you are fine.
Old   #728

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Do you guys think I can pull of 20 bots if I have these specs?

AMD Phenom II X4 830
10GB RAM DDR3 1333GHz
XFX HD 7770 Ultra OC Edition
200-300GB SSD
hey,
i think the specs look good ..
i kinda think the biggest problem with running 10+ vms is the HDD space you need .. and you kinda need to try to "synch" them.. dont get the 2 sets of vms ( or more) starting the game at the same time .. that kinda kills the cpu ..
and i would say .. if you try to run more then 10 vms .. it is kidna required to have a SSD or a shitload of RAM ..

i tryed 20 vms ( 2 sets ) by myself .. and yeah .. i figured that the CPU and the SSD space was my biggest problem ( i7 3770k / ~50GB free SSD space 16GB RAM )

ah, ehmm a little question ... does it make a difference (in performance or SSD space usage ) if i start 10 linked clones or 9 linked clones and 1 original vm ?

have a nice one
Old   #729

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chestr View Post
the bot is pretty nice, i can run like 6 instances on my Laptop (i5 2440m, 6850m, 4GB Ram) and 10 instances on my pc while i still play myself.
Hi I have similar laptop specs, yet my VMS lag a lot at times.
How much RAM do you dedicate to each VM?

And any performance increasing tips would be handy.
Old   #730

are linked clones better for performance than full clones?
Old   #731

dont know at all .. i just followed the video tutorial xD
Old   #732

Quote:
Originally Posted by xachimx View Post
dont know at all .. i just followed the video tutorial xD
well, in the tutorial, did that create linked or full clones?
Old   #733

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamakami View Post
When the bots attempt to start game, it says "Missing language file. Try to reinstall..." But when i start LoL normal way, it works fine, can anybody help me? (I tried repairing LoL, no success.)
So can anybody help me?
Old   #734

elite*gold: 60
I always get this error, I tried lots of alternative UserPrefixes and also tried the default one nothing works... Maybe its a bug?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #735

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gp. View Post
I always get this error, I tried lots of alternative UserPrefixes and also tried the default one nothing works... Maybe its a bug?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
i think this problem was mention some pages before ..
its prolly you have some "bad-words" in the name .. dont know .. like ***, *** or something... you should check it.

and about the linked clone ..
i think he build up linked clones cause when you check the batch-files .. you can see the "linked" flag in the line .. so thats why i think there are linked clones

would be pretty nice if someone could say if there are some diffs between other clone types or if its make a diff when you start a clone or an original vm

thanks