Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #5341
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by grstaycool View Post
i think he will take some time because there's been a lot of changes on client!!!
[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot
So I guess that client changes won't affect emu.



SOADNICK is offline  
Old   #5342
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOADNICK View Post
[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot
So I guess that client changes won't affect emu.
Yeah it is clientlesd, because mroku has created an exe file tha sends the same packages to lol servers, as a lolclient.... Those packages might have changed


grstaycool is offline  
Old   #5343
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 575
UPdated!
Mroku is offline  
Thanks
21 Users
Old   #5344
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 4
Tripple the Size of the Old one, Mroku what changed?


eSportWarrior is offline  
Old   #5345
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
"No game" error on emu.
What can I do?
SOADNICK is offline  
Old   #5346
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
UPdated!

Wow, so quick this time. This is the best free bot...
yungning is offline  
Old   #5347
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOADNICK View Post
"No game" error on emu.
What can I do?
getting this now as well
Unforgivablesin is offline  
Old   #5348
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
yep somethink is wrong still emu loggin on account take champions prepare to launch the game and then launcher close and on emu only see no game no game
kbum is offline  
Old   #5349
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
So good
heppuv is offline  
Old   #5350
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
yep somethink is wrong still emu loggin on account take champions prepare to launch the game and then launcher close and on emu only see no game no game
exactly that.
SOADNICK is offline  
Old   #5351
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
For all people who get "No game" error when the game starts, just update LoL.
VladasX is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5352
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 5
Thanks for the update!
btw I'm curious if there's a more effective way to run the bots. I'm currently only able to run 12 bots at the same time, because otherwise my RAM would run out.
Every VM has only 652MB RAM and is running Tiny7. Even though I have 16GB RAM the PC somehow can't handle a load over 14,2GB (which usually leads to application crashes), which is the usual load running 12VMs.

Double Negative is offline  
Old   #5353
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladasX View Post
For all people who get "No game" error when the game starts, just update LoL.
yea my bad i forgot to update the client... updated the one i play on not the bots one :P
Unforgivablesin is offline  
Old   #5354
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlumpfpirat View Post
Thanks for the update!
btw I'm curious if there's a more effective way to run the bots. I'm currently only able to run 12 bots at the same time, because otherwise my RAM would run out.
Every VM has only 652MB RAM and is running Tiny7. Even though I have 16GB RAM the PC somehow can't handle a load over 14,2GB (which usually leads to application crashes), which is the usual load running 12VMs.

Do you have ssd hard drive ?? If yes then try run bot's /vm's 384MB ram it's enough for good working emu on 1 vm's. If you have normal hard drive must use 768MB ram no less - other way have crash.
kbum is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5355
 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 16
THX !!


kbnawak is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.