Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #211
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
Need ss from your taskmgr.exe (first tab)(mozilla must be opened with riot site)



huquinho is offline  
Old   #212
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by huquinho View Post
Where is firefox? :P


Mroku is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #213
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
Where is firefox? :P
Sorry

huquinho is offline  
Old   #214
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by huquinho View Post
Sorry
Give me one acc PW(BR region)


Mroku is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #215
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemywalker View Post
TR server problem.
EUW also problems. It needs a long time to join PVP.net and the host can't find clients.
Aponatur is offline  
Old   #216
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
Give me one acc PW(BR region)
sent by private message.
huquinho is offline  
Old   #217
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 3
does this open the firefox automatically?
xlapeiro is offline  
Old   #218
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 575


Can someone say this words? (Magazine) :P
Mroku is offline  
Old   #219
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post


Can someone say this words? (Magazine) :P
The language is Turkish.
Mağazası = Store
huquinho is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #220
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 3
wtf my cpu is at 100% with 6 vmwares...

Intel i5-2500k @3.30GHz 3.30GHz ( quad core )... 16GB RAM

i get that and an error? exception unkown software exception , ocurred in the application at location ...
xlapeiro is offline  
Old   #221
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 575
New Version -> [4.03.2014]
-fixed BR(shop)
-fixed TR(boost doesnt work, cant fix it(special chars in title :P)
Mroku is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
New Version -> [4.03.2014]
-fixed BR(shop)
-fixed TR(boost doesnt work, cant fix it(special chars in title :P)
Great job! Will give it a try. Had the evenig problems creating new games in EUW... Sometimes Bots can't login or sometimes the host cant find the clients.
Aponatur is offline  
Old   #223
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aponatur View Post
Great job! Will give it a try. Had the evenig problems creating new games in EUW... Sometimes Bots can't login or sometimes the host cant find the clients.
Maybe riot have problem with servers :P
Mroku is offline  
Old   #224
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlapeiro View Post
wtf my cpu is at 100% with 6 vmwares...

Intel i5-2500k @3.30GHz 3.30GHz ( quad core )... 16GB RAM

i get that and an error? exception unkown software exception , ocurred in the application at location ...
Are you running anything else on your main computer like a web browser, game, applications etc?
christerper1 is offline  
Old   #225
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Are you running anything else on your main computer like a web browser, game, applications etc?
just playing LoL...


xlapeiro is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.