Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #2086
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
I have this problem on the part of clonning, for some reason my working directory on vm was named "Windows 7 (2)" so i cant clone it as it doesnt find the Windows 7.vmx because all that stuff its with a "(2)" after, the worst is that i cant change the working directory to just "windows7".
I know it sounds confusing but can anyone help me?



sooijin is offline  
Old   #2087
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 2
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
###UPDATE###

Added new tool for clone VMS:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

EmuB0T
-some fixes
what do you fixed for EmuBOT do i need to download again ?

Thanks for this great tool


Teemo_ is offline  
Old   #2088
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 707
Received Thanks: 16
Need some help here, my shared folder isn't being detected when I cloned the master copy. I have tried to change the network adapter to bridged (automatic) but it still doesn't work.
MattRef is offline  
Old   #2089
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRef View Post
Need some help here, my shared folder isn't being detected when I cloned the master copy. I have tried to change the network adapter to bridged (automatic) but it still doesn't work.
Cloned VMs automatically disable shared folders. You have to enable them again in the settings.


MadWard is offline  
Old   #2090
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRef View Post
Need some help here, my shared folder isn't being detected when I cloned the master copy. I have tried to change the network adapter to bridged (automatic) but it still doesn't work.
change to bridged and Tick Replicate physical network connection state.

then have a look at shared folder Tick always enable and Map as a network
Teemo_ is offline  
Old   #2091
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltadagger View Post
lex can u pls help me fix this thru team viwer ?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Assuming Drive C is your SSD, you needa make room. I suggest moving documents (including music,videos, etc) and games into your D Drive. Keep all your VMs in the C drive tho.
themvp is offline  
Old   #2092
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 707
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadWard View Post
Cloned VMs automatically disable shared folders. You have to enable them again in the settings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemo_ View Post
change to bridged and Tick Replicate physical network connection state.

then have a look at shared folder Tick always enable and Map as a network
I changed it to bridged and tick replicate phsyiical and still doesn't detect it. How do I enable them all again in the settings. Also, I tried doing it manually, and my bots are trying to create the same room over and over. Making only 1 room of bots playing.
MattRef is offline  
Old   #2093
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRef View Post
I changed it to bridged and tick replicate phsyiical and still doesn't detect it. How do I enable them all again in the settings. Also, I tried doing it manually, and my bots are trying to create the same room over and over. Making only 1 room of bots playing.
One VM you launch League Host (room creator) and the rest of the VMs you launch League Client.
themvp is offline  
Old   #2094
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsolt1225 View Post
Only 5 of my bots is connecting to PVP.net and the 6th,7th,8th is only disconnecting. Everyting were fine till today.

Edit: Problem solved. Im so dumb...
im having the same problem can any1 help me solve it please?
alonpy is offline  
Old   #2095
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 707
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by themvp View Post
One VM you launch League Host (room creator) and the rest of the VMs you launch League Client.
i'm trying to run 30 vms, wouldn't i have to open the host 5 times then?
MattRef is offline  
Old   #2096
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
does any1 knows why its getting stuck on "Creating player" "successfully created player" forever?
alonpy is offline  
Old   #2097
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonpy View Post
im having the same problem can any1 help me solve it please?
;Custom size [6,8,10]
GamePlayers = 10
Teemo_ is offline  
Old   #2098
 
elite*gold: 47
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 876
Received Thanks: 67
i7 2630QM 4x2 GHz
12 Gb RAM
1tb hdd

How many vm can i run with this Laptop ?
_geforce_ is offline  
Old   #2099
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
emubot.tk is down where can i download this bot?
huyhuy is offline  
Old   #2100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by huyhuy View Post
emubot.tk is down where can i download this bot?
Chrome havÍ issues to load this site, use another browser.


crisnagy is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.