Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #2041

elite*gold: 0
HELP PLEASE

How to stop vmware grown up ? just delete LOL on vmware/clone and use share folder for LOL like BotEmu ?

Old   #2042

It always weirds me out that even in a time when standalone clients exist, no one is just making a full standalone referral bot and remove the need to use VMs in the first place.

Old   #2043

BSOD when i install this image ISO (Windows Tiny7). After that, I install it using VirtualBox, and i get error when executes the LoL launcher!
Old   #2044

For some reason my host client just stops after it has logged in, it just stays at "Loaded account information..." and doesn't do anything

Old   #2045

So after all the bots get into champ select and the game switches to the loading screen league will tell me that there is a language file missing, however when I run the normal client I can load into games just fine. Do anyone have a solution to this?
Old   #2046

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooNiAz View Post
So my "replace with" should be
C:\Users\xxxdator\Documents\Virtual Machines\FirstBot ?
and "find what" C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx ?

doesnt work when I do that says says unknown file suffix and when I try to start Vm it says virtual machine cannot be found
you can clone 'em Manuel
Old   #2047

I did like 20 referrals 3 days ago. And I still don't see it on my account on league website.

What is wrong? I entered the referral correctly. Does it really take THAT long to refresh my referral on the website? it's almost 4 days now

Actually I looked and some accounts are level 10 since 4 days...
Old   #2048

elite*gold: 663
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by inetlolz12 View Post
BSOD when i install this image ISO (Windows Tiny7). After that, I install it using VirtualBox, and i get error when executes the LoL launcher!
so far i never heard of anyone that succeeded in using virtualbox for any lol-bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwitchTime View Post
It always weirds me out that even in a time when standalone clients exist, no one is just making a full standalone referral bot and remove the need to use VMs in the first place.
im sure there are bots like that, its just that the creators dont hand them out to the public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shookons View Post
I did like 20 referrals 3 days ago. And I still don't see it on my account on league website.

What is wrong? I entered the referral correctly. Does it really take THAT long to refresh my referral on the website? it's almost 4 days now

Actually I looked and some accounts are level 10 since 4 days...
4 days sounds like an excessive amount of time. usually if they dont show up after 3 days there went something wrong during account creation.
Old   #2049

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri624 View Post
im sure there are bots like that, its just that the creators dont hand them out to the public

Meh, every serious referral service lists massive amounts of hardware being used so that would indicate they are still using horribly inefficient bots/vm to get the job done.

If they are using one then they are massively over charging (with standalone you could be dealing with a few hundred accounts on one machine instead of 20-30 at best) and are lying about the amount of hardware/effort needed.

My assumption is it's just not worth the effort to write and update that style of bot. There's only so many people willing to actually buy referrals so being able to do thousands of accounts per day doesn't actually do much for you due to simple amount of demand.

Still disappointing given how relatively documented league is at this pt.
Old   #2050

hmmm just now it updated. But... it's seem that it bugged. The image shows what I see

Old   #2051

The console write that the game is launching , but league of legend dont start ^^ any solutions ?
Old   #2052

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shookons View Post
hmmm just now it updated. But... it's seem that it bugged. The image shows what I see

update 72 hours! wait next update.
Old   #2053

Quote:
Originally Posted by die88.90 View Post
update 72 hours! wait next update.
So I guess the accounts I made the 15may (those in the picture) will work.

But I made other accounts, the 13-14th may and still don't appear yet, not even with the level 1 thing in the picture. They will never work? Maybe the account creator I used back then didn't work I guess?
Old   #2054

elite*gold: 3
which one did you use?
Old   #2055

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiCskiLL View Post
which one did you use?
Before that the accounts seems to not work... :

Using since 15may :