Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #1501

elite*gold: 0
Hey ! Guys ! Quick explanation with how to work with that program ? im so clueless ~_~ also , can your main account get banned for using that program :O ? Thank u for answer !!

Old   #1502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donidarkowow View Post
can your main account get banned for using that program
No. They can only suspend you from ref system and take back all rewards.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1503

well now i got different errors on other vm`s while 1 is working(host).
Errors:stopped working,your computer is low memory,application error.dunno why,i did evrything as it should i also dropped host from 2gb to 512.should i do that thing with 1-1000 to default?
edit:and host is getting disconnected from the server.
Old   #1504

wtf are the settings suppose to be?

Is the camera supposed to be locked or unlocked?
Resolution?

My bots just stand in spawn.

Old   #1505

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltadagger View Post
sry was my bad totally fogot to change that in config file.after i did that game loads a bit faster.should i use bots from shared folder to?or only game.i also can help u by making a tuto for improving vm`s performance :P

Edit:best thing is that my hdd is not getting 100% usage like running game from inside of vms

Can't figure this step out at all.

I added that line to config file but which folder do I share in each VM? The one where LoL is on my host windows? Or the path where my Host VM(the only one with the client) is on my C drive?
Old   #1506

Im stuck at "Waiting for players" ??
Old   #1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalman9 View Post
I had the same problem.

Most probably you have a bad account in ur accounts.txt. Check for accounts with spaces in that file and remove them.

My problem was that in account had a too big name which exceeded the maximum characters you can use in a LoL summoner name and the bot kept disconnecting. Remove that account from accounts.txt and try again.

Don't know how to fix that but it's not much of a problem, the bot still gets xp even if its afk.
but did they even get xp if they were kicked because of afking ? because that happend now in nearly every game that one bot isnt moving...
Old   #1508

how much does it usually takes to get into a game ? and can i just run the bot with VM and do what i want on my main machine ? :O Thank u for answer !!

Guys pls tell me if I run 6 VM's can i do this all day or something ? :O becouse i just got only one time into a game and now i cant find any other bots or so ...
Old   #1509

my cpu is at 100% with 6 bots only what?

i5-2500k 3.30Ghz @ 3.30 Ghz
Old   #1510

Does anyone else have the problem, that bots get stuck on the ending screen of a game, when it says victory or defeat. They just stay there like they can't click continue. Sometimes all of them get stuck there, and sometimes just a few. So I have to manually click continue on each stuck bot, in order for them to continue working. Any solution to this ?
Old   #1511

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinedown92 View Post
Does anyone else have the problem, that bots get stuck on the ending screen of a game, when it says victory or defeat. They just stay there like they can't click continue. Sometimes all of them get stuck there, and sometimes just a few. So I have to manually click continue on each stuck bot, in order for them to continue working. Any solution to this ?
lol same for me. But now my bots dont move anylonger.. They did the first game but not any after that.
One is moving and it's the one capturing the points. The rest dont even move they just kinda stand there and get disconnected..
Old   #1512

excuse me ignorance, but use pagefile, disable "memory swap", compress the hdd, ramdrive, help that? to much out of it, just know the basics ... I'm not having any errors with the bot, but was wondering if this would be useful for me or not ... can anyone answer? Thank you, sorry for english
Old   #1513

So here's what I'm getting with all except for one of my VM machines

Does this have to do with the config or how do I fix this? It's suppose to say "joined team" something..
So as I said, only ONE of my VM Machines actually detects that I join a team. I've tried resetting the accounts etc. So how do I fix this?
Old   #1514

lex errors i got were from pagefile 100-1000 settings.now works after i made em default..

edit:bots are not moving,i think bot is patched,is there a way to fix this?
Old   #1515

Is there a limit on bridged connections? My last few vm wares cant get a connection on bridged.