Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]NotifyMeSenpai league of legends tool

Discussion on [Release]NotifyMeSenpai league of legends tool within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]NotifyMeSenpai league of legends tool

close this thread/
Every new update will be posted in this main thread
Old 06/27/2014, 23:34   #2

It's "noticeee"!!!

Anyways gj
Old 06/28/2014, 00:28   #3

hey can you create a battery meter for laptops ? would be great
Old 06/28/2014, 09:39   #4

Hey, great work and a nice idea.
But what happens when there is one guy loading really slow so you already have the whole game loaded into your memory but you still have to wait for the other players to finish. Wouldn't your app notify me that the game started while someone else is still loading since you see that my ram doesn't increase anymore?
Old 06/28/2014, 19:01   #5

nope i tried it even if someone is loading slowly, you will always be loading more memory but at a slower rate it will only stabilize when the game starts

Quote:
Originally Posted by usf10 View Post
hey can you create a battery meter for laptops ? would be great
note sure if you are sarcastic but i can do a standalone battery meter if you really want one
Old 06/29/2014, 01:20   #6

note sure if you are sarcastic but i can do a standalone battery meter if you really want one[/QUOTE]

not sarcastic i mean in game because i get bothered by warnings etc i mean that i see something that tells me the perecentage of the battery while in game
Old 06/29/2014, 17:44   #7

i am not into adding stuff into the game since it is against riot TOS, but what i could do is to send you sound message when the battery is low but i am currently time limited and i can only make and update one project at once,
I will upload the new version soon