Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LegendaryClient - Alternative LOL client (C#)

Old   #661

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Fehler 1 Die Quelldatei 'Replays\EndOfGameStats.cs' konnte nicht gefunden werden. C:\Users\neskes\Desktop\LC\LegendaryClient-master\ReplayRecorder\CSC ReplayRecorder
Fehler 2 Die Quelldatei 'Replays\PlayerParticipantStatsSummary.cs' konnte nicht gefunden werden. C:\Users\neskes\Desktop\LC\LegendaryClient-master\ReplayRecorder\CSC ReplayRecorder
Fehler 3 Die Quelldatei 'Replays\RawStatDTO.cs' konnte nicht gefunden werden. C:\Users\neskes\Desktop\LC\LegendaryClient-master\ReplayRecorder\CSC ReplayRecorder
Fehler 4 Die Quelldatei 'Replays\ReplayRecorder.cs' konnte nicht gefunden werden. C:\Users\neskes\Desktop\LC\LegendaryClient-master\ReplayRecorder\CSC ReplayRecorder
Fehler 5 Die Quelldatei 'Replays\TeamId.cs' konnte nicht gefunden werden. C:\Users\neskes\Desktop\LC\LegendaryClient-master\ReplayRecorder\CSC ReplayRecorder
Fehler 6 Die Quelldatei 'Replays\TeamInfo.cs' konnte nicht gefunden werden. C:\Users\neskes\Desktop\LC\LegendaryClient-master\ReplayRecorder\CSC ReplayRecorder
Fehler 7 'Change': Instanzmember können nicht in einer statischen Klasse deklariert werden. C:\Users\neskes\Desktop\LC\LegendaryClient-master\LegendaryClient\Logic\Client.cs 90 22 LegendaryClient
For some reason I get the error about missing files (newest release of source). Anyone else having similar issues or know how to fix them?

I received these errors after adding the rtmp-sharp.dll which was missing (took the one from latest release)

Fixed, or even better: ignored and compiled, ._.'

Old   #662

Heres a compiled binary build from the commits made to the git. Im just gonna call it 2.1.0.4, feel free to upload it as a release on eddy's repo.
Tut: Install 2.1.0.3 via LCInstaller (eddys repo) and then copy the contents of the 2.1.0.4 zip into C:/LegendaryClient

Link:

Thanks
1 User
Old   #663

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
updated first page
Old   #664

elite*gold: 7
How do i multi q with this ?

Old   #665

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy. View Post
How do i multi q with this ?

like 50 posts ago

Easly, look at the source code...
Old   #666

Hi
How can i get dev mode for multi duoQ?
pls pm me
Old   #667

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannessch View Post
Hi
How can i get dev mode for multi duoQ?
pls pm me
Sorry. Because 3/4 man premade in solo/duo is very unfair, we have decided to not allow users to use this feature; however, if you learn or know c#, the solution is very easy. Look at the source and compile it (Precompiles should not have it)
Old   #668

I tried to compile this version -> but it gives me a crash after login, server EUW.

EDIT: Watching the log it's something related to Client.ChatClient.OnDisconnect
EDIT2: I fixed it, it was an error afflicting my only account on entire EUW :') (Error: A suitable error message could not be found)
Old   #669

thank you
Old   #670

do the client work for u? it doesnt work anymore for me since the patch 4.21. W7 x64bit
Old   #671

Dispersia released :^)
Old   #672

hey guys, finals are over so back to development ^^, newest version is posted on the github at github.com/eddy5641/legendaryclient/releases , updated for patch 4.21 and should no longer fail after every new patch without us having to update it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #673

I turned on dev mode. How to use multiple q now? Start normal 5x5 then turn on dev mode then press make ranked? I went straight into usual normal game...
Old   #674

How to turn on dev mode can someone give me pass ?

and when i login it crashs
Old   #675

Access to devmode is gonna be changed soon so people don't try to sell access to devmode. Since DEV(!)mode is only meant for the devs!