Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LegendaryClient - Alternative LOL client (C#)

Discussion on LegendaryClient - Alternative LOL client (C#) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 11/29/2014, 03:19   #646

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by abovecloud9lol View Post
Are you able to queue with more than 2 people for ranked?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadWard View Post
I would love it if someone could send me the ranked exploit !
Quote:
Originally Posted by loerg View Post
yea would be fine =/ im searching for it too
I will not post the ranked exploit, it you know c# it is actually very easy to find out. It is on my github, but I believe that Dispersia took out the code for pre-compiled versions

Quote:
I've been looking into C# for the last 3 hours, my eyes are literally bleeding.
O_o I know my code is messy (like 3 pvpnet)
I am not sure what you mean by that

Where can I get a dev key? Dev keys are no longer needed. They actually do nothing atm. I will make it so that it will allow patching of alpha releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispersia View Post
Yup. Literally bypasses everything lol, hope they'll fix it soon >.<
One good thing though. No bypassing bans, I honestly do not want toxic players I have been raged at (15/9/3) because I "Can not carry".
Old 11/29/2014, 11:50   #647

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy5641 View Post
O_o I know my code is messy (like 3 pvpnet)
I am not sure what you mean by that
Oh I wasn't judging, just telling that I was looking into your code to find the ranked exploit activation and had never looked at C# before, so my eyes and brain were bleeding.

Keep up the good work tho !
Old 11/30/2014, 17:03   #648

Thumbs up

I dont know why but sometimes the client dont go into the championselect after accepting....
sometimes I get queue penalty and sometimes I can just queue again.... just wanted to let you know ...
else it work like intended.... Just a question whats up with the Champion Stats which were shown in champion select some days ago ?
Old 11/30/2014, 18:53   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawen View Post
I dont know why but sometimes the client dont go into the championselect after accepting....
sometimes I get queue penalty and sometimes I can just queue again.... just wanted to let you know ...
else it work like intended.... Just a question whats up with the Champion Stats which were shown in champion select some days ago ?
The champ stats got bugged and sometimes show up and sometimes they do not. Not sure if we accidentally removed it
Old 11/30/2014, 19:04   #650

where do i put the file at? In the league installation folder or it's own seperate folder?
Old 11/30/2014, 21:04   #651

Quote:
Originally Posted by robot904 View Post
where do i put the file at? In the league installation folder or it's own seperate folder?
It doesn't matter. I can be in either, but the easiest way to install is with sharpinstall
Old 12/01/2014, 16:51   #652

When I try to compile it using the latest source code the error: Warning 1 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "rtmp-sharp". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
Warning 2 The referenced component 'rtmp-sharp' could not be found.
Old 12/01/2014, 18:14   #653

Question

I got the same problem with the warnings, and another question how do you get the queue numbers? sometimes there are like 34 guys in 3on3 queue ??
Old 12/02/2014, 01:38   #654

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrgod3v3 View Post
When I try to compile it using the latest source code the error: Warning 1 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "rtmp-sharp". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
Warning 2 The referenced component 'rtmp-sharp' could not be found.
compile
and add it as a reference
Old 12/03/2014, 05:17   #655

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawen View Post
I got the same problem with the warnings, and another question how do you get the queue numbers? sometimes there are like 34 guys in 3on3 queue ??
Queue numbers are from the riot rtmp servers
Old 12/03/2014, 05:43   #656

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy5641 View Post
Queue numbers are from the riot rtmp servers
Hey eddy, each time i try to run legendaryclient, i get a CLR20r3 error. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Old 12/04/2014, 01:52   #657

*** **** it was so simple and i was ******* with all dlls.....
Old 12/04/2014, 09:40   #658

Quote:
Originally Posted by vperpl View Post
Do me a solid, and point me in the right direction ... because I am sure just ******* around with all the wrong things here.
Old 12/04/2014, 11:07   #659

Quote:
Originally Posted by vperpl View Post
Ahah EXACTLY the same thing. I facepalmed so hard after finding it ...
Old 12/04/2014, 12:32   #660

Quote:
Ahah EXACTLY the same thing. I facepalmed so hard after finding it ...
Again, been spending hours, do me a solid and point me in the right direction