Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Camera Tool

Discussion on LoL Camera Tool within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Camera Tool

Someone needs to make Lol Camera Tool
We need simple zoom hack.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rgrdgfesfe.jpg (44.9 KB, 137 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2013, 19:09   #2

I agree. LoL camera tool 1.0 is what I used for the LONGEST time ever. I don't know why it doesn't work now. Did riot do an overhaul of the files or something? I really really REALLY liked that tool!! Please, we need something like that.
Old 10/03/2013, 19:36   #3

I think Riot got a lot more serious about the zoom hack. It feels like they are updating everyday now to prevent zoom hack.
What is the meaning of having such a low zoom anyway? I dont understand how Riot thinks
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2013, 19:38   #4

the default zoom is ridiculous. I can't even see anything with default zoom. There are always ways to get around things Anyway, I can live with the zoom the other person put out...but I won't play like I used to without another type of "lol camera tool". I NEED it to change the pov on top of me and stuff and change x and y axis around and all. THAT was ***!
Old 11/19/2013, 18:38   #5

The camera looks rly nice m8