Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] ECbot (freeware bot based on Valen's TTbot)

Discussion on [Bot] ECbot (freeware bot based on Valen's TTbot) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 08/06/2013, 05:59   #361

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 108/0/0
So I should level up 3 Accounts to 15 by letting every account play 1on1 Dominion against Bots and then level with TT all together?
Old 08/06/2013, 15:04   #362

elite*gold: 0
I can't seem to make 3v3 to work. It just starts to invite write 1st player name and dont press invite :/

EDIT: do you need to crop imgs perfectly?
Old 08/07/2013, 01:49   #363

Somehow one of the TT-Players always waits around ~10mins before he joins the game. Is there a delay I could maybe set lower or sth. like that?
Old 08/07/2013, 05:47   #364

elite*gold: 8
The Bot does nothing.

Whats wrong ): ?
Old 08/07/2013, 14:35   #365

Hey,
I just wanted to say thank you for the free bot script. I couldn't really be bothered leveling up a smurf account to play on, & this bit enables me to level a smurf while I do other things. So far it works great, and I have been using the 3v3tt method with 100% uptime and no issues. However I do have a question as to why the ttbots suicide bottom lane- wouldn't t make more sense to suicide top lane where there are 2 enemy ai bots? It would definitely speed the process up, and it is something you should consider.

Tl;dr make the 3v3 bots suicide top lane instead of bot lane.
Old 08/07/2013, 19:09   #366

still can't seem to get bot to work :/ it just types player 1 name and stops. Anyone who had the same problem, can you post edited pictures?
Old 08/07/2013, 23:44   #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by vynnix View Post
I can't seem to make 3v3 to work. It just starts to invite write 1st player name and dont press invite :/

EDIT: do you need to crop imgs perfectly?
I have this exact same problem. It types the first players name but doesn't invite, and stops there.
Old 08/08/2013, 04:48   #368

Along with my first suggestion about having a bot suicide top in the 3v3, rather than all of them going bottom. (Just have them randomly decide to go top or bottom, evening the gold out on the enemy team to allow them to push faster), you should also have the bot check for the 15 minute mark. Once 15 minutes hit, the bots should auto surrender, so the games never go longer than 15 minutes.
Old 08/08/2013, 04:48   #369

Along with my first suggestion about having a bot suicide top in the 3v3, rather than all of them going bottom. (Just have them randomly decide to go top or bottom, evening the gold out on the enemy team to allow them to push faster), you should also have the bot check for the 15 minute mark. Once 15 minutes hit, the bots should auto surrender, so the games never go longer than 15 minutes.
Old 08/08/2013, 09:39   #370

Hey guys, so i got 3v3 to work quite easily then i sit down after bots reached lv 15 and cropped some images . If anyone had the same problem as mine, changing these images could help.

you need to save them as addPlayer.bmp, ex.bmp and invitePlayerList.bmp.

Hope i helped some of you here
Old 08/08/2013, 12:45   #371

Quote:
Originally Posted by vynnix View Post
Hey guys, so i got 3v3 to work quite easily then i sit down after bots reached lv 15 and cropped some images . If anyone had the same problem as mine, changing these images could help.

you need to save them as addPlayer.bmp, ex.bmp and invitePlayerList.bmp.

Hope i helped some of you here
I tried replacing those since my leader used to get stuck on the add player screen, but now my leader bot can't even get to that screen. It gets stuck at the Custom Game>Tournament Code screen. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edit: On top of that, I managed to bypass that problem to see if the bot would work now at the invite player screen, but it still doesn't. It successfully invites the first player (named Player1) but cannot invite Player2 as it adds Player1 to the invite list, but instead of replacing Player1's summoner name with Player2's then clicking invite, it adds it to the beginning and hits invite so it looks like this :"Player2 Player 1" (then it tries to invite.) Anyone know how to fix this? I really want to get this working, I would even be willing to pay for a working bot but I just want one that I can use to level an account to 30.
Old 08/09/2013, 01:12   #372

I get stuck in the log-in menu, can somebody help me?
Old 08/10/2013, 00:24   #373

There seems to be an issue with mine when I try and invite a smurf to a 3v3 game if it has a space in the name. If Player1 has no spaces and Player2 does, it invites both smurfs fine. However if Player1 has a space in the summoner name, it doesn't invite them correctly. The bot invites the first player fine, but instead of deleting the whole name then typing in Player2's name, it deletes only the letters before the space in the summoner name, then types in Player2's name so it doesn't invite the correct smurf, it tries inviting "xxxxx yyy yyyyyy" with "xxxxx" being the last half of Player1's summoner name and "yyy yyyyyyy" being Player2's summoner name. Is there a way to fix this? I tried wrapping Player1's name in quotes but the bot hits an error when inviting Player1 now and closes. Can anyone help me with this issue?
Old 08/10/2013, 06:45   #374

elite*gold: 1
#push
Old 08/10/2013, 12:45   #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by oten681 View Post
There seems to be an issue with mine when I try and invite a smurf to a 3v3 game if it has a space in the name. If Player1 has no spaces and Player2 does, it invites both smurfs fine. However if Player1 has a space in the summoner name, it doesn't invite them correctly. The bot invites the first player fine, but instead of deleting the whole name then typing in Player2's name, it deletes only the letters before the space in the summoner name, then types in Player2's name so it doesn't invite the correct smurf, it tries inviting "xxxxx yyy yyyyyy" with "xxxxx" being the last half of Player1's summoner name and "yyy yyyyyyy" being Player2's summoner name. Is there a way to fix this? I tried wrapping Player1's name in quotes but the bot hits an error when inviting Player1 now and closes. Can anyone help me with this issue?
Switch the players names.
Player2 will be now Player1.

Tags
bot, league, legends, refferal, smurf