Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #1036

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
TTBot v2.4e.rar (561.9 KB)

This version contains a few new images, updated images. You should overwright your current image folder with this new one. This might fix the "Avatar" problem on new accounts.

Other than that, some minor tweaks.

2 days and still going with these settings on my PC:
version 2.4e.
~900Ram per VMWare.
delay 0.

result: +150 games played, 4 losses, 0 crashes/stuck.
(not sure what causes the losses, i always keep my vmware in the background so i never see it ..)
if your results arnt the same please explain, in details, why.

i think im still in lead btw,
358 Total Friends at Level 5
87,750 TOTAL IP EARNED
How many vm's u have ?

Old   #1037

3 VMs at 900mb each.

~ Someone said, a while ago, that i should put up a loop that checks if game hasnt been started for a while and if so restart TTBot completely. This would prevent the bot from being afk for several hours doing nothing.

Autoit doesnt support multithreading so this can't be done in the normal way where you would use one program to manage itself. Todo this i would have to create another program that controlls TTBot. I'm thinking about making this work soon and if results are promising ill add it to TTBot.

This would make the bot go on, manage itself, 24'7. All you need to worry about is to keep your VMWares online.

Old   #1038

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
3 VMs at 900mb each.

~ Someone said, a while ago, that i should put up a loop that checks if game hasnt been started for a while and if so restart TTBot completely. This would prevent the bot from being afk for several hours doing nothing.

Autoit doesnt support multithreading so this can't be done in the normal way where you would use one program to manage itself. Todo this i would have to create another program that controlls TTBot. I'm thinking about making this work soon and if results are promising ill add it to TTBot.

This would make the bot go on, manage itself, 24'7. All you need to worry about is to keep your VMWares online.
lol... I'm not an expert on autoit, but in programming there is a thing we usually call "deadlock" and it's not hard to do it on AutoIt..

NHC BOT works 24/7 and doesnt need a second script running to control it...

Maybe you have to search a little more how to do it in easy way...

However the goal it's to have the less "restarts" possible to get the best time possible.

So the bot must know all the scenarios possible and do retries... Avoiding a complete restart could give you few minutes extra... that in the end of day are some hours..
Old   #1039

nhcoohrh I love your work but please stop posting here to say that your bot is better, people wants to pay => they go your bot, they want a free bot => they go this bot.
You embarrass yourself posting here please stahp.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adharna View Post
Only 1 vm bro ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
lol... I'm not an expert on autoit, but in programming there is a thing we usually call "deadlock" and it's not hard to do it on AutoIt..

NHC BOT works 24/7 and doesnt need a second script running to control it...

Maybe you have to search a little more how to do it in easy way...

However the goal it's to have the less "restarts" possible to get the best time possible.

So the bot must know all the scenarios possible and do retries... Avoiding a complete restart could give you few minutes extra... that in the end of day are some hours..
Man go trolling away . I tested your bot, this is **** you not ashamed to sell a bot written in AUTO IT? WTF man. In addition to your bot is less efficient and slower, it restarts the game every time you want controlling what?

TT bots rock and free, I have a few bugs that depends:

- Sometimes the bot can not buy xp boost and do nothing
- Sometimes he clicks on the hour of my virtual machine ... or shortcuts
- Sometimes it adds all the bots in the same team and stops
Old   #1041

elite*gold: 36
does it work if i only wanna make it with 1 account without a vm?
Old   #1042

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyta View Post
does it work if i only wanna make it with 1 account without a vm?
Yea, it should work if you change your resolution to 1024x768
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1043

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdenisenko View Post
Yea, it should work if you change your resolution to 1024x768
Only the game or the complete display?
Old   #1044

Work perfectly! thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1045

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyta View Post
Only the game or the complete display?
Both
Old   #1046

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adharna View Post
Man go trolling away . I tested your bot, this is shit you not ashamed to sell a bot written in AUTO IT? WTF man. In addition to your bot is less efficient and slower, it restarts the game every time you want controlling what?

TT bots rock and free, I have a few bugs that depends:

- Sometimes the bot can not buy xp boost and do nothing
- Sometimes he clicks on the hour of my virtual machine ... or shortcuts
- Sometimes it adds all the bots in the same team and stops
I was helping valen telling him that he can do a "deadlock" to control unexpected cases and restart the script without needing another script...He can do a routine that will check the state of script every X seconds, and sometimeouts... since a simple internet DC could ruin all...

But you are a fanboy that doesn't know what to say here besides flame and lies...

Well but why you tell me that I said that NHC BOT it's better or worst? You are telling to all the people that TT it's worst and slower not me.

You reported now 3 bugs that makes the BOT STOP and doesn't work the rest of the day... because Valen didn't implemented deadklocks yet....

How this could be faster? Dude before saying bullshit you should think a little.

It's normal that TT bot still needs a lot of work, it have 1month life, I did NHC BOT 7 months ago and still improving so.. valen still have a lot of work in the front...

I do 1-10 in 7h-7h30 in a machine that runs 20 VMS and CPU it's 100%, this means if I was running only 3 bots on this machine I would get even faster loadings..

You do 1-10 in how much time? You forgot that NHC BOT was free for many time...and was doing 1-10 in that times... and currently there is a free TT version of it.. People can use it to do 1-30 without such bugs you mention.. and does 1-30 in 5-6 days..

The difference from me to valen, it's that you pay and I give support and make sure you run the BOT properly many people I teamviewer, give download link to ready vm, video guides, and give tips how to setup.. valen says that it's free then he only helps for money.. so in the end you pay for both...

Plus why people buy NHC BOT after they try out TT? Well besides the "bugs" that still need to get fixed.. but valen have time and I know he will fix it.. I run bots with 400mb RAM..

Suggestion to valen, imagesearch not always is good.... means more CPU resources, means more problems when people have weird "GPUS".

Funny a BOT that sucks so much did already 30k refs, and runs in my machines 24h/7.

If you are "dumb" ofc things will not work for you.. You should ask the people that are doing ref service on this forum which bot they use.... and then maybe you discover something new...

enough of this trashtalk.. you started... you got the answer.. but don't come here saying lies.. but fanboys are like that...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1047

"NHC BOT works 24/7 and doesnt need a second script running to control it..."

Sure this is not saying your bot is better, you are hidding advertissing in this "I want to help valen" post.

+ I was here when you created your bot, I was more with the russian bot I don't remember his name, but this guy was an *******, his bot was still better at first, your bot was outdated if you didn't pay for it, so yeah I prefer not to pay anything, that's all, and I will never pay valen 10$ for help because I'm not a dumbass who can't read a first post and use a computer.
Old   #1048

I run TTBot today, and i have some troubles with it.
After game the bot don't click defeat (i run 1 game only so i don't know if in victory too)
and it stopped for 1 hour, later it turned it off.
Old   #1049

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnalow View Post
"NHC BOT works 24/7 and doesnt need a second script running to control it..."

Sure this is not saying your bot is better, you are hidding advertissing in this "I want to help valen" post.

+ I was here when you created your bot, I was more with the russian bot I don't remember his name, but this guy was an asshole, his bot was still better at first, your bot was outdated if you didn't pay for it, so yeah I prefer not to pay anything, that's all, and I will never pay valen 10$ for help because I'm not a dumbass who can't read a first post and use a computer.

I'm answering to you , that says that NHC it's worst... not equal.. worst....

And i'm proving that you are talking bulshit because it's not worst.. and you still need to tell me how much time you take to do 1-10...

You do the advertise of NHC worst not me... But people can test it.. and take their conclusion..

The old bot was called ULB, and I used also, the BOT was a big trojan in your machine and did remote refs for the guy that developed... was funny to see...

The reason I did NHC BOT it's because ULB was a trojan and slower, since it was losing games... I put the bot winning games.. so making refs faster..

I already comment here many times and I could keep comment since this is a thread on the forum and I can comment as user.. I said in the begin to valen just copy the 3v3 dominion trick since was faster to do refs...and now I tell him search for "deadlock" implement timeouts to restart the full script or do reinvites.. its up to him..

My bot it's always update because I do ref and power level service and not because i sell it, its because i need for doing refs, In the begin I though not sharing the bot in any way... So basically maybe I was the only doing refs for long time and having a winning bot... and others keep using ULB 1-10 in 12h, loosing games...

Some friends of mine told me I was stupid releasing it, since I coulded keep it only for my use.. but I guess they are people on the forum that are happy with BOT, since 10e its nothing when you get much more money from it...

well have a nice day... next time don't say things that you could not prove... You could get an answer and don't like it.. and spam this thread with offtopic talk... I'm not always a nice guy..
Old   #1050

I never said your bot is worst, just said it is not free.
I really don't care what you think, all I said is true.
If you so mad just don't come here, pm valen if you really want to help him.
But lol you come advertising so nvm.

Closed Thread