Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #2506

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcapoe View Post
Fitim: It also happens to me sometimes...i think it clicks the button too fast, before it becomes clickable fou you. But there's nothing I can do about it now, bcs i don't have time. If anybody wants to repair it, here is a little tip: The bot now waits whole game for your screen of defeat and then clicks... make it sleep several seconds after finding the image. My solution for now is setting TTMonitor to 8-9 in-game and 3-4 out of game.

Chagano: You are right, I'm also running 5 VMs (maybe I could run more, but can't make more work... i7 3610, 8Gb RAM and GTX 660M). But 5 bots are very risky already. 1 crashes and the rest will just stuck...
Well, actually here is my feedback. THIS REALLY WORKED. As @Chagano said, i took a screenshot and replaced the 'defeat-img' with the screened one, and i test it last night; 5 VM's and no stuck at defeat window anymore. It rly solved the Problem. So, MANY THX.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2507

Nvm, got it to work..

just one simple question, which is the fastest way to level now? I'm getting like 15-20
exp for each TT game, feels like it's gonna take forever =/

and how am i going to write the names/pws etc in accounts.txt? it was restarting but couldnt relog cause of that

Old   #2508

My TTbot freezes when enter custom game,and dont want to create it. What should i do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol4o View Post
where is newest version?

ok, got it now problem is bot dont want create 3v3 TT game just freeze after choosing custom game

updated: then bot invite player didnt delete last nick
update2: got it:nick name with spaces, so bot should click 3 times before paste nick not 2

Ps still problem with "champion already taken" lol in 3v3 TT
Did u fix problem with freeze game after choosing custom game? And if u did,how did u do it?
Old   #2509

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasrub View Post
Nvm, got it to work..

just one simple question, which is the fastest way to level now? I'm getting like 15-20
exp for each TT game, feels like it's gonna take forever =/

and how am i going to write the names/pws etc in accounts.txt? it was restarting but couldnt relog cause of that
????????

Old   #2510

evilcapoe, first of all thanks for the "recode" for TTBot its working well 1v1 Dominion.

But sometimes the mouse is over the Button from defeat (from the randoming clicking against antiafk) and then the Bot cant track the button because the mouseover chaning color, so its stucking in the Defeat Window.
you had the same problem?

i tried to replace the image but its not working when the problem happends.

Maybe you can change the Anti AFK clicks to the MiniMap, so its alot more safer
Old   #2511

when its open a new account its stuck at screen where you choose your a expert or beginner
Old   #2512

Quote:
Originally Posted by muk-as View Post
????????
sorry, i'm not that good at explaining stuff (obviously :P)

the bot randomly crashes right after the loading screen and it says "Restarting in 1min" or something like that but it never restarts because some error comes up about having to refill accounts.txt, and I can't seem to find how to write the accounts name and password in the list so it can re-login properly.

and the first question was about the fastest way to level up to 30, I got 15-20 EXP for each 3v3TT-game.
Old   #2513

Denny: Thx for feedback... i wanted to make it click the map, but apparently was thinking about something else... Nvm, going to repair it.

ow3rk1ll: Also happened to me several times, will check the function...

dasrub: Sry, I've deleted the example from the files. But I still think you could find it somewhere. Just add it like this: account|password. The same for coop: Player1|Player2. And there's no other way to level to 30 as EXP gain from custom games is limited after level 15.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2514

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcapoe View Post
dasrub: Sry, I've deleted the example from the files. But I still think you could find it somewhere. Just add it like this: account|password. The same for coop: Player1|Player2. And there's no other way to level to 30 as EXP gain from custom games is limited after level 15.

thanks alot dude, both for the help and the amazing bot..

however, do you have any solution to the random crash that happens from time to time after the loading screen? it does everything correctly until its about to get ingame =(
Old   #2515

thank you so much evil
Old   #2516

dasrub: The problem seems to be too short timer for out of game... change it in TTMonitorSettings

Workin on bot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2517

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 82/7/19
I just new installed the bot on my new pc but he dont move the mouse so he don t klick on LOGIN oder Start
I install AutoIt VB 2008/2010 and .net 3.5 and 2.0 but he dont mouve the mouse or cklick on any bottum.

Resultion is too 1027*768

F1 => he start lol and taht was all => he dont cklick on login.

Edit , a other bot functione on the base auf autoit but ttbot is better

Arg i need to switch the lol langue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chagano View Post
I assume that there isn't a method where they can win those dominion games anymore.

The best way to deal with it would be:

* Dominion custom games 5vs5
* All 5 just walk in the base to not afk
* 5 Bots crush u very fast

Negative:

* Only stronger CPU could handle this
how you will do tath ?
Old   #2518

ty
Old   #2519

hi guys,
my bot is still not continuing after defeat, i tried to screenshot a new defeat.img bot it still doesnt work could anyone load up his defeat img, so i can run this wonderful bot again
tu
Old   #2520

better mode 5vs4+AI = 5loose but 4 win on TCS for 6min =)

Closed Thread