Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #2386

elite*gold: 0
Download this bot today. From 1st post it doesnt work in map select, but thedy on 239 page upload good version its work.

Old   #2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekrom91 View Post
hi there folks,

does somebody has experience with botting 50 accounts to lvl10 ?
i have 49 right now and my new account hasnt got the 400 rp bonus.
is this a sign from riot that i should stop leveling?
or could this be a coincidence?
That's a bug that occured in last week after rp glitch, and riot still have to fix it, so for the moment new accounts won't receive 400 rp at level 3.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2388

Good Job on developing this bot. Unfortunately, Ive got a small problem by using it. The bot doesnt pick any champion in champion select. Anyone out there who can help me with that? Thanks in advance.
Old   #2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiswagenholz View Post
Good Job on developing this bot. Unfortunately, Ive got a small problem by using it. The bot doesnt pick any champion in champion select. Anyone out there who can help me with that? Thanks in advance.
you do everything well?, and u downloaded the file from the first page or page 239(this bot work well)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drante1 View Post
That's a bug that occured in last week after rp glitch, and riot still have to fix it, so for the moment new accounts won't receive 400 rp at level 3.
+ we will get it on our account which reach lvl3 before.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2390

elite*gold: 61
Can anyone tell me how much RAM I need for 1 machine if I run them on an SSD?
Would help me a lot :-)
Old   #2391

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
was RP bug
1 people take RP when he just coming to shop
and he doing 257k RP
after riots disable RP on 3lvl

original on RU

это из-за меня(был баг из-за этого бота как раз обнаружил абсолютно случайно, почти на 3 лвле ставил на батлтрейнинг у бота была включена покупка буста за рп, смысл в том что одновременно с двух виртуалок ломилось 2 бота на 1акк не знаю как это технически происходило, подозреваю что после батлтрйнинга мне засчитывало двойной рп и давало 800рп ,бот на виртуальной машине не использовал скилы из-за неподдерживаемой версии ос, в итоге я так понимаю когда бот ещё начал выходить из игры высветилась победа или поражение второй бот уже зашёл в игру и купил хп буст при этом рп стало больше)самое смешное забагало так что при каждом заходе в магазин мне как буд-то засчитывали 3 лвл и давали 400рп ну и в итоге я накликал 300к рп(зря я это сделал), кстати удалось забагать ещё 2 акка таким же способом там где не накликал не забанили но баг хотфикснули, акки которые докачал до 12 лвла и 10 лвла на ру забанили, сначало на весте и пофиксили баг с кликаньем на магазин на весте, но я трансферил 1акк на ру и там кликанье работало в итоге я решил докачать акк на ру и передавать гифтами успел накликать кликером на ру 450к рп пока не пофиксили, потом начал качать сефово не покупая чампов и скинов в итоге на 10м лвле всё равно получил бан) вот и конец стори собсна итог таков протпуил изначально надо было наделать таких акков докачать их до 20 лвла и нашёлкивать непосредственно на гифты и ренеймы. Но большое кол-во рп смутило мой разум и я протупил. - собсна(

Old   #2392

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipee3r View Post
Can anyone tell me how much RAM I need for 1 machine if I run them on an SSD?
Would help me a lot :-)
About 400-500MB.
If you wanna minimize RAM run XP Gaming Edition with 240MB minimum.
Old   #2393

Hi mates anyone knows why in ttmonitor says the game is off? The game is running and the bot doesnt do anything...
Old   #2394

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedy View Post
+ we will get it on our account which reach lvl3 before.
are you sure abot that?
Old   #2395

the bot dont work for me, one version gets stuck at the map selection and the other gets stuck ingame it just sits in pool and gets kicked for afk
Old   #2396

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinki104 View Post
the bot dont work for me, one version gets stuck at the map selection and the other gets stuck ingame it just sits in pool and gets kicked for afk
Are u tried the bot from the page 239?It's wroking well for a lot of people.

|And dont forget to change the screen resoulution.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by uffzy View Post
are you sure abot that?
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...-Down-5-6-2013
Old   #2397

yeh thats the one i tried that just sits in pool with status: waiting for game to start
Old   #2398

And I have a problem all nicely fires selects play map, And then the bot just stands there doing nothing
Old   #2399

Im trying to set up more bots at the same time using lighter versions of wXP, but i cant get lol to work. Im trying Windows xp aye and windows xp extreme gamer edition, but same error on both of them.
"Did not receive a response from server, retrying.(3 attempts)"
how do you deal with this error?
LoL runs fine on my pc, and internet runs fine in my pc and in vmware's XPs too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg asdf.jpg (20.8 KB, 45 views)
Old   #2400

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReloaD1010 View Post
Im trying to set up more bots at the same time using lighter versions of wXP, but i cant get lol to work. Im trying Windows xp aye and windows xp extreme gamer edition, but same error on both of them.
"Did not receive a response from server, retrying.(3 attempts)"
how do you deal with this error?
LoL runs fine on my pc, and internet runs fine in my pc and in vmware's XPs too.
Once before i had this issue.
This is fixed my problem:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...-Windows-Clock

or

" Go to Internet Explorer -> Internet Options now to Connections tab -> Lan Settings and uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN... Hope this will help!"

I hope it will help u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinki104 View Post
yeh thats the one i tried that just sits in pool with status: waiting for game to start
are u give correct folder for the client in the bot setting.txt?
maybe your LoL client doesnt at the C:\Riot Games\League of Legends

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread