Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] SXLBOT

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Muk-as is jumping already to get your bot
Strange, someone posted two lines in your thread and I already know 100% what your bot does ingame. :>

Why is he so desperate to get a copy of someones winning bot?

Old   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk999 View Post
The program, as mentioned in the opening post in red, is called WinAutomation. Have fun. Hope to see your bot release soon

I've seen it happen too. Go to the comment "Battle Training". Under that section there is a loop, and a Wait function inside that loop. Decrease the number of loops (line:96) and increase the Wait time (line:111).
Take a look at this picture: http://i.imgur.com/QoyGh.gif
The number of loops times the Wait time must be equal to 25 minutes. I am using 25 minutes just to be safe. For example, if Wait time is 30s, number of loops must be 50; equals to 1500s or 25 minutes. Doesn't mean the game will be played for 25 minutes, because every 30s the bot will check for end-game screen.
First Congratulations for developing this Bot is simple to use, easy to install and very intuitive.
The problem is that when it comes to 20minutes and the Bot uses the / ff it does not recognize the end of the match and do not click Continue, I waited for several minutes and even then the loop continued click without clicking Continue.
Do you have any solution for this?

Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymkhan8 View Post
quick question: the only thing broken in this is the image detection correct?
Last time I checked v1.05 was still working (limping) after Darius patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Muk-as is jumping already to get your bot
Haha. He already has a far superior bot. He has no reason to use any other bot IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeban3 View Post
Strange, someone posted two lines in your thread and I already know 100% what your bot does ingame. :>

Why is he so desperate to get a copy of someones winning bot?
Calm down bro. Its all fun and game. Lets work together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glauberata View Post
First Congratulations for developing this Bot is simple to use, easy to install and very intuitive.
The problem is that when it comes to 20minutes and the Bot uses the / ff it does not recognize the end of the match and do not click Continue, I waited for several minutes and even then the loop continued click without clicking Continue.
Do you have any solution for this?
Thanks. Does it happen often? Did you check your video settings? In v1.05 you have to set the video settings manually; check 1st post for more info. v2 sets the video settings for you, but you still need to check if the settings are all set to the lowest possible settings.

My current version is made based on NA. How can I check if it works with other versions? And possibly make the bot compatible with those versions.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #124

Quote:
Last time I checked v1.05 was still working (limping) after Darius patch.

Haha. He already has a far superior bot. He has no reason to use any other bot IMHO.

Calm down bro. Its all fun and game. Lets work together.

Thanks. Does it happen often? Did you check your video settings? In v1.05 you have to set the video settings manually; check 1st post for more info. v2 sets the video settings for you, but you still need to check if the settings are all set to the lowest possible settings.

My current version is made based on NA. How can I check if it works with other versions? And possibly make the bot compatible with those versions.
I found the problem and get it to work, in your tutorial says that the minimum resolution is 1280x960 and I was working with a resolution up to 1900x and therefore the failure to take the test only I configured my windows to work in 1280x960 and left the game in 1024x768, so it worked perfectly.
The next step is to replicate all the virtual machines, it goes right back to post the result.

bye

Old   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glauberata View Post
I found the problem and get it to work, in your tutorial says that the minimum resolution is 1280x960 and I was working with a resolution up to 1900x and therefore the failure to take the test only I configured my windows to work in 1280x960 and left the game in 1024x768, so it worked perfectly.
The next step is to replicate all the virtual machines, it goes right back to post the result.

bye
Thanks for the feedback. Its people like you that make my life easier.

I have an open question: is the interface for NA English same as EU English? If not, I am willing to make a version of the bot for EU English, as soon as I figure out how to change from NA to EU interface.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #126

Quote:

I have an open question: is the interface for NA English same as EU English? If not, I am willing to make a version of the bot for EU English, as soon as I figure out how to change from NA to EU interface.
The interface is usually the same, when they are on the same patch atleast,
if you need to make a pixelsearch after the bot ends up in the lobby I guess the "Featured Videos" area would be best, they havenīt changed that area in months.
Old   #127

Quote:

I use NA
Old   #128

The download link is up.

Enjoy!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #129

how many Hours to lv10 on SXLBOT2? Still 12?
Old   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostShank View Post
how many Hours to lv10 on SXLBOT2? Still 12?
Try it out and please let us know. I didn't get the time to play an account to level 10 uninterrupted, 'cos I had to stop the bot at every little bug I found. Takes 2 hours to level 5, that much I can tell you.
Also, if possible, play till level 15 uninterrupted and let us know the time record. It would be a great help.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #131

do the accounts have to be new account? can i like use an account that's like already 8 and continue it to level 10?

edit: it works no matter where (any level) your continuing from.

i love you srk <3<3<3<3
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymkhan8 View Post
do the accounts have to be new account? can i like use an account that's like already 8 and continue it to level 10?

edit: it works no matter where (any level) your continuing from.

i love you srk <3<3<3<3
Haha. Yes. There is one condition though. You current account level has to be lower than the selected/desired/completion level. Otherwise the bot will play that account forever and ever. For example- you current account level is 8, and you told the bot to level up that account to 5, the bot will keep playing the account until it reaches level 5, which is never.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #133

If I click the SXLBOT2.exe, my resolution automaticly will change to 1024x768
Old   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by timkuiper View Post
If I click the SXLBOT2.exe, my resolution automaticly will change to 1024x768
You are the reason I am gonna start a ignore list; a list of people I am gonna ignore on this forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #135

Quote:
You are the reason I am gonna start a ignore list; a list of people I am gonna ignore on this forum.
I have to admit im pretty new to this bots and stuff, but im not stupid. I followed every stap EXACTLY, thats why I mentioned this.

Closed Thread