Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide to Easy Kiting (Left Click Attack) 2015 - 2020 Settings

Discussion on Guide to Easy Kiting (Left Click Attack) 2015 - 2020 Settings within the League of Legends Guides & Strategies forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 07/31/2019, 21:37   #121

elite*gold: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingzy0 View Post
"game.cfg not found" + What about you giving your settings you show HOW to do it in the settings on game ? SO players can use their settings and don't need to change all it again?

Sorry i didn't explain myself correct in the last part I meant like, I'm a map user a lot I move it alot and that's why i use "SHIFT + LEFT CLICK" so i can move around without moving my character, you know? Now i'd recommend for you to add something in your post like "if you wanna use your map like u used to with left click you need to go ingame > settings > Hotkeys > Scroll all the way down and theres bind move click to mouse 1 and then if u use "SHIFT + LEFT CLICK" u will be able to move around without moving ur character.
Please download the attached file.
It's kinda impossible it won't find the game.cfg because im working with the registry path..

Well. No one ever asked me for that before but with my settings you can use mousewheel 3 to move on the minimap and quickswitch also you can press space and your character won't move this is default.

Quote:
What about you giving your settings you show HOW to do it in the settings on game ? SO players can use their settings and don't need to change all it again?
I already released the code how to set leftclick attack (It is not possible to choose while you are ingame you need to modify the files in the folder) Since TFT there is a problem with the settings so i decided to creat a free tool for everyone to make it much more easier to swicht between ON and OFF.
If you still want to set my settings manuel than please use the description in the second spoiler but if you leave Stutterstep on and you want play TFT you are not able to move so take care off it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar LoL-Config-Changer_v3.rar (709.6 KB, 59 views)
Old 07/31/2019, 22:10   #122

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinChilla View Post
It's kinda impossible it won't find the game.cfg because im working with the registry path..

Well. No one ever asked me for that before but with my settings you can use mousewheel 3 to move on the minimap and quickswitch also you can press space and your character won't move this is default.

I already released the code how to set leftclick attack (It is not possible to choose while you are ingame you need to modify the files in the folder) Since TFT there is a problem with the settings so i decided to creat a free tool for everyone to make it much more easier to swicht between ON and OFF.
If you still want to set my settings manuel than please use the description in the second spoiler but if you leave Stutterstep on and you want play TFT you are not able to move so take care off it.
To be honest i don't know what you mean with "you can't choose while you are in game you need to modify the files in the folder", let me tell you I've changed it in multiple accounts and always worked out and never gave me a kind of error or idk, all im trying to say is, the setting in game .

Also your program is working fine good job bud.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2019, 22:28   #123

Quote:
To be honest i don't know what you mean with "you can't choose while you are in game you need to modify the files in the folder", let me tell you I've changed it in multiple accounts and always worked out and never gave me a kind of error or idk, all im trying to say is, the setting in game .

Also your program is working fine good job bud.
lol that is new. Riot did something well
But still doesn't work as well as my settings but that's matter of habit
Old 07/31/2019, 22:35   #124

Quote:

Quote:
lol that is new. Riot did something well
But still doesn't work as well as my settings but that's matter of habit
thats been there for like 10 patches or more xd

but yeah totally agree mate
Old 07/31/2019, 22:42   #125

Quote:
thats been there for like 10 patches or more xd

but yeah totally agree mate
I don't really read the patchnote anymore since im not playing league that much as i did last season and the seasons before. I just recognized an issue with my settings and TFT and i just created a solution to fix this asap ^^

But im glad to see Riot did something since im asked them in 2015 to add leftclick attack but they said it's not possible or w/e

Just tell me they also add an option to deactive the chat ingame?
Old 07/31/2019, 22:46   #126

They added a setting that can turn off all chat and ally chat so u can't text on them anymore or read what ppl say XD
Old 07/31/2019, 22:48   #127

Quote:
They added a setting that can turn off all chat and ally chat so u can't text on them anymore or read what ppl say XD
All Chat i know but ally chat too now? Im shocked dude
Old 07/31/2019, 22:53   #128

I was too lmao idk it's impressive that riot is finally putting stuff into the game that actually ppl want lul
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2019, 20:04   #129

Version 7.0.0.0 ist verfügbar.
Somit auch das vorerst letze Update.
Ich habe einen Error.log hinzugefügt, dass falls noch bei jemanden Probleme auftauchen sollten, derjenige mir den Error.log zusenden kann.
Natürlich werde ich zeitnah ein Update veröffentlichen, wenn eine Änderung notwendig ist, da z. B. Riot etwas geändert hat.

Anbei noch zwei Bilder der jetzigen aktuellsten Version.

Version 7.0.0.0 is available.
This will be the last update for a while.
I've added an Error.log that if you have still an issue, you can send me the Error.log and i will check it for a solution.
Of course, i will publish a timely update, if a change is necessary i case Riot has changed something.

Enclosed are two pictures of the current version.
Attached Images
File Type: png Pic1.PNG (343.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: png Pic2.PNG (5.2 KB, 24 views)
Old 08/14/2019, 13:35   #130

Not working, getting error Directory folder Config not found, Game.cfg & PersistedSettings.json not found
My LoL config path: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config

all needed config is here, idk why your tool cant find them XD
Old 08/14/2019, 13:44   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaawZii View Post
Not working, getting error Directory folder Config not found, Game.cfg & PersistedSettings.json not found
My LoL config path: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config

all needed config is here, idk why your tool cant find them XD
Did you update the tool to the latest version? If yes, please send me the error.log
Old 08/14/2019, 15:29   #132

Quote:
Did you update the tool to the latest version? If yes, please send me the error.log
Yes of course, used the AutoUpdate.exe

Code:
DefaultSource	Information	1	The application has been started	14/08/2019 13:24:18	
DefaultSource	Information	3	LeagueClient was found	14/08/2019 13:24:18	
DefaultSource	Information	4		was found	14/08/2019 13:24:18	
DefaultSource	Critical	5	Directory folder Config was Not found	14/08/2019 13:24:18	
DefaultSource	Warning	38	The application was closed	14/08/2019 13:24:19	
DefaultSource	Error	7	Game.cfg was not found	14/08/2019 13:24:18	
DefaultSource	Error	9	PersistedSettings.json was not found	14/08/2019 13:24:18
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2019, 18:59   #133

Quote:
Yes of course, used the AutoUpdate.exe

Code:
DefaultSource	Information	1	The application has been started	14/08/2019 13:24:18	
DefaultSource	Information	3	LeagueClient was found	14/08/2019 13:24:18	
DefaultSource	Information	4		was found	14/08/2019 13:24:18	
DefaultSource	Critical	5	Directory folder Config was Not found	14/08/2019 13:24:18	
DefaultSource	Warning	38	The application was closed	14/08/2019 13:24:19	
DefaultSource	Error	7	Game.cfg was not found	14/08/2019 13:24:18	
DefaultSource	Error	9	PersistedSettings.json was not found	14/08/2019 13:24:18
Which IO do you use?
Please also check, if your reg-entry match with: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Riot Games\League of Legends\ which normaly should be the case. The Registrypath should be on every PC the same expect you have changed something.
Old 08/14/2019, 20:17   #134

Quote:
Which IO do you use?
Please also check, if your reg-entry match with: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Riot Games\League of Legends\ which normaly should be the case. The Registrypath should be on every PC the same expect you have changed something.
Look good for me

Im on W10 1903 (18362.267)

My Config files
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2019, 20:34   #135

Quote:
Look good for me

Im on W10 1903 (18362.267)

My Config files
There we go, your Reg-Entry is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Riot Games, Inc\League of Legends\

I guess it have to do was the law in your country or something else.
I need to ask the Ritosupport but im gonna work on an update.

Meanwhile you can use v2 which contains a hardcoded path C:\RiotGames..

Thanks for your feedback.

Tags
easy kite, einstellungen lol, lol left click attack, lol settings