Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get Riot Kayle/Riot Ward skin for free.

Discussion on How to get Riot Kayle/Riot Ward skin for free. within the League of Legends Guides & Strategies forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/14/2014, 15:05   #16

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sellling Riot kayle and Riot ward skin code Cheap
09/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys, selling both skins code. The price is 8.5 euros for both. THERE ARE DISCOUNTS NOW, FEEL FREE TO TO CONNECT ME You can get picture of the card with your name and everything. Add my skype for more info liadyogev242
Gamescom Riot Kayle + Riot Ward code
09/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 49 Replies
http://s7.directupload.net/images/140813/5gp2cjw4. png Hey guys, Gamescom is again in collogn, and you want the Skins, that will there are? I can sell it very very cheap. Connect me on Skype and we will tell all about. The Skin is. Riot Kayle and you get Riot Ward Price: 5€ 6/8 in Stock
How to get Riot Kayle/Riot Ward skin for free.
08/14/2014 - League of Legends - 17 Replies
1) Go to Gamescom 2014 - League Of Legends 2) Go to instagram and search "#gamescom2014" 3) Open the pics of the tickets and take the codes Credits to (¬‿¬)
Limited Riot Kayle + Riot ward skin
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey everyone, I'm gonna sell Riot Kayle + Riot ward skin from Gamescom 2014. Just offer me anything. Greetings, JamLegend :)
[Selling] Riot Ward Skin, Arctic Ops Varus, Arcade Hecarim and Riot Blitz
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Riot Ward Skin - 10 EURO Arctic Ops Varus - 5 EURO Arcade Hecarim (EUW) - 5 EURO Riot Blitz (EUW) - 8 EURO Proof : imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer