Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Elo - Bronze problems and solutions

Discussion on How to Elo - Bronze problems and solutions within the League of Legends Guides & Strategies forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Elo - Bronze problems and solutions

Old 06/14/2014, 20:24   #2

The Black Market: 130/0/2
just play and ur out
Old 06/16/2014, 02:47   #3

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,269
people in bronze belong in bronze
Old 06/16/2014, 19:04   #4

my main is support role.... but could'nt get out of silver....
as support main its very tough to get out of bronze/silver...
if you wanna get high in elo, you should pick up a carry role

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo61 View Post
people in bronze belong in bronze
inferior post and no help at all. usually i dont report posts but this one got mine
Old 06/18/2014, 09:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooji View Post
my main is support role.... but could'nt get out of silver....

inferior post and no help at all. usually i dont report posts but this one got mine
Lol bro don't feel mad about this. If you can't get away from Bronze / Silver there is one reason and only one : You don't deserv to be more than this. I'm not here to flame as usually people do on bronze / Silver. I'm agree to accept that there is more AFK / Low player on that Elo but if you play i mean if you really play and try hard, if you deserv more than this Elo you will get out with no problem

Best regards, Gold Kinder
Old 06/18/2014, 09:50   #6

Quote:
thats wrong; i boosting sometimes with support only if costumers ask for it or i really want to play support today.
as most people in lower elo do not know: support carrys botlane not adc. if you not doing greate and give your adc free farm, he will not do dmg in fights and you lose.

also its not "keep playing and you get out of bronze/silver". i know many guys play 500+ games in season4 and still be in bronze.
if you not want(!) to improve and 24/7 blame yourself for losing and try to improve as much as possible you will stay in your elo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Kinder View Post
I'm agree to accept that there is more AFK / Low player on that Elo
the reason because there are much more AFK in lower elo is because in lower elo much more people are playing; like 60-70% of the LoL players (dunno when but riot released some data of it some time ago). all in all you get in high platinum or diamond also much afk and trolls.
Old 06/18/2014, 14:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Kinder View Post
Lol bro don't feel mad about this. If you can't get away from Bronze / Silver there is one reason and only one : You don't deserv to be more than this. I'm not here to flame as usually people do on bronze / Silver. I'm agree to accept that there is more AFK / Low player on that Elo but if you play i mean if you really play and try hard, if you deserv more than this Elo you will get out with no problem

Best regards, Gold Kinder
from my experience i can say that its rly tough as support. i mean even if you are a good supporter you wont that influence as a ADC or ap mid. never.
i got out of silver because ive realised this issue and began to play as range... now im pl5. as i said its just my experience
Old 06/18/2014, 15:04   #8

Quote:
from my experience i can say that its rly tough as support. i mean even if you are a good supporter you wont that influence as a ADC or ap mid. never.
i got out of silver because ive realised this issue and began to play as range... now im pl5. as i said its just my experience
yes your experience. maybe adc fit much better to your gameplay. but as i mentioned before you do it as support as well.
support and support is a huge difference. most bronze and silver guys stay afk behind their adc and "get carried".

a carrying support times everthing: buffs, drags, nash, wards, summoners, maybe ults. most of bronze supports not even activate timestamps. also words like "bush control" "trading" "canon minion zoneing" they dont know.
Old 06/19/2014, 15:58   #9

bronze is bronze bro!
Old 06/21/2014, 12:17   #10

elite*gold: 174
True
People in Bronze deserve to be bronze ^^
Old 06/21/2014, 12:55   #11

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
Its kinda nice
Old 06/22/2014, 10:48   #12

Received Thanks: 3,514
Its indeed harder to get out of silver/bronze as a support, LP is given based on your kills/death, not assists, the more kills you get the higher LP you gain, simple as that, When I win games as a support in ranked I get 16LP (Silver IV), when I win games as a jungler/ADC I get +22LP.
Old 06/22/2014, 22:33   #13

Nice Video and good explained keep it up!
Closed Thread